• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

[17:51:01] Best course for your level is Seers Rooftop
[17:51:01] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.tribot.api.types.generic.Filter.combine(Ljava/util/function/Predicate;Z)Lorg/tribot/api/types/generic/Filter;
[17:51:01] 	at scripts.aAgilityNEW.k.I(RandomDismisser.java:23)
[17:51:01] 	at scripts.aAgilityNEW.k.k(RandomDismisser.java:44)
[17:51:01] 	at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.I(Main.java:249)
[17:51:01] 	at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.H(Main.java:201)
[17:51:01] 	at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.run(Main.java:155)
[17:51:01] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[17:51:01] Script Ended: aAgility v2.

Getting the following error, anyone know what it means?

9 hours ago, anon145 said:

I am having issues with my settings post-update and am not sure what is causing it. Debugger:

Any tips?

8 hours ago, duthy said:

@Aropupu I'm also having the same problem

4 minutes ago, ASLANCIK said:

Getting the following error, anyone know what it means?

Tribot is currently not working correctly due to an update that was made to the client. Hopefully will be fixed soon!

Good evening,

Three years ago, I bought a lifetime license to your script and I have not used the script since the summer of 2015. I just recently started playing again, which I was hoping to try and utilize my lifetime license of this script. However, I no longer have access to the script. Why is this? Thank you for any help you provide.

11 minutes ago, speed_stick said:

Good evening,

Three years ago, I bought a lifetime license to your script and I have not used the script since the summer of 2015. I just recently started playing again, which I was hoping to try and utilize my lifetime license of this script. However, I no longer have access to the script. Why is this? Thank you for any help you provide.

feelsbadman

7 minutes ago, filthyfrank said:

feelsbadman

Dang. That's unfortunate... Thank you for this information. I wish they would have allowed for the 6 months to begin once the account was logged into again on the client, rather than a mass 6 month time period beginning on that day in February. If I knew, I would have utilized the script during that 6 month time frame. Now I have to spend more money on the script... I hope that all makes sense...

13 hours ago, Takesoul said:

I'm fairly experienced with botting accounts as I've done so throughout the years. When do you usually start botting on a new account? Aged accounts are the best as they get 2 day bans and newer accounts get perma'd on the first offense. How long should an account be aged for before you start botting it?

The system isn't as cut and dry as new/old accounts. I've had many username logins permed first go, there are other factors, the main one if you play an account legit a bit you're more likely for a temp ban, and if you pay with bonds instead of real money that is a legitimate factor that gets you banned perm easier instead of temp. I personally use any account as I found the benefit of username logins wasn't worth the effort to obtain them even at $3 each. Imo if you are bot farming don't age accounts, if you're a smaller botter and care about the accounts somewhat get them like 20-30 combat, some quest points, some stats, and that's a good start, still a lot more to it tho

This script is crazy. I drop 8 hour proggies like nothing and I have full confidence doing so on my main. I'm even fully confident in doing 68-70 agility at wildy course (thanks to worldhopping when player is within set distance and eating food/getting more from bank when out) so I can get to the next rooftop faster. Lovely script. Can't wait for 99! Here I come ?

9 hours ago, iTappedThat said:

Whats everyones xp/hr for ardy course? I've been getting 39k/hr since I started at 90 I'm now 94 wondering if it is worth playing with settings to get more xp/hr or just leave it...

Really? I'm getting 39k/hr at Polly with only 76 agility... 

233.PNG

2 hours ago, 8uwin said:

You know you got a good antiban set up for your account when you feel comfortable going to work all day with the script running. God I love you @Aropupu

8 hour proggy.PNG

32 minutes ago, iTappedThat said:

wtf man yall crazy lmao. Making me wanna try this shit. Thers specific anti ban settings in it huh?

yall botting all day no breaks?