• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

On 7/27/2018 at 4:16 PM, CyberWizard said:

Currently running a 16+ bot farm off this. It was around 8, but I doubled it today. so 8 fresh accounts started today as of this post, 16 in total 0 bans (Minus a few when experminenting way long ago around 70 agilty)

Also have several accounts in the top 300 with 30m xp that have been suiciding for a month and a half lmfao

VenmiUB.png

using looking glass?

Array
47 minutes ago, Rifscape said:

using looking glass?

No, looking glass is a waste of computer resources. If the Tribot client is undetectable, the Tribot client is undetectable. No sense wasting my CPU to run looking glass. It's a nice thing to have, but once you understand botting more, looking glass doesn't serve much purpose as long as they maintain the regular client.

• Like 1

@CyberWizard Hey I accidentally left 2 of my new guys on for 36 hours (level progression somehow disabled breakhandler when switching courses). I currently have 3 99's but have used a fairly reasonable breakhandler. You said you don't use lg or take any breaks? is that during leveling them to ardy too? or just on ardy?

Also, are you using proxies or just home ip? I have a lot of questions as I'm trading out my old farm for a new one till the spot calms down. PM when you get a chance I'd like to ask a few other questions on top of this.

Edited by dubzz

21 hours ago, dubzz said:

@CyberWizard Hey I accidentally left 2 of my new guys on for 36 hours (level progression somehow disabled breakhandler when switching courses). I currently have 3 99's but have used a fairly reasonable breakhandler. You said you don't use lg or take any breaks? is that during leveling them to ardy too? or just on ardy?

Also, are you using proxies or just home ip? I have a lot of questions as I'm trading out my old farm for a new one till the spot calms down. PM when you get a chance I'd like to ask a few other questions on top of this.

I Never use breaks or LG they're completely useless imo

Proxies, 1 per account 2 accounts per if you're broke 

2 hours ago, CyberWizard said:

I Never use breaks or LG they're completely useless imo

Proxies, 1 per account 2 accounts per if you're broke 

Yeah mines the same, I just cant reproduce results on other accounts with the same settings, this account has varied stats too

On 7/19/2018 at 12:10 PM, Aropupu said:

Tribot client is currently not working correctly after the recent runescape update. Please wait for the admins to fix the client.

Hey i found out the issue can be resolved by disabling the features that cause tribot to use immense cpu/memory when LG is hooked (resizeable) & script is started and when it happens my FPS drops to 7-10, i'm having the worst time trying to bot long hours because of this, it's really slowing things down.

I found this scripter has figured out what causes it and by disabling those features of tribot within the script this is the post:

Updated!

The Looking Glass Problem

Thank you for the report.

I have successfully found which portions of the code caused poor performance on the Looking Glass client. Those features are now automatically disabled if the script detects that it has been started in Looking Glass mode. No user input is required. Just start the script and everything is automatically taken care of.

More Looking Glass mode optimizations will be added as needed, if the users report additional problems that might occur in some isolated cases, while using Looking Glass.

Configuration during the run-time of the script

Thank you for your suggestion; you've inspired me to create this:

I've added a new feature called Runtime Config.

Users can open a control panel from which they can alter the state of the script during its runtime, even after the main GUI has been closed. This panel can be viewed by pressing this button in the top-right corner:

The position of the button is dynamically calculated, ensuring compatibility in resizable mode.

At the time of writing, there are three features that can be toggled on or off from this panel, that modify the graphics overlays. The panel has just been released, and more useful features will be added to it, as I decide which one should be modifiable at runtime. I am open to suggestions and requests regarding the features to be added.

The Cause (Exception)

[21:05:09] TRiBot Release 9.312_5 loaded. (1.8.0_121:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_121\jre)
[21:05:09] Loading human mouse movement data.
[21:05:10] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
[21:05:15] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1093120500.jar
[21:05:16] Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" 
[21:05:16] java.lang.NullPointerException
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSplitPaneUI.getMinimumSize(BasicSplitPaneUI.java:1091)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.JComponent.getMinimumSize(JComponent.java:1744)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$ComponentSpring.calculateNonlinkedMinimumSize(GroupLayout.java:3008)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$ComponentSpring.calculateMinimumSize(GroupLayout.java:2972)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Spring.getMinimumSize(GroupLayout.java:1336)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$ComponentSpring.calculatePreferredSize(GroupLayout.java:2979)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Spring.getPreferredSize(GroupLayout.java:1346)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.getSpringSize(GroupLayout.java:1638)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.calculateSize(GroupLayout.java:1622)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.calculatePreferredSize(GroupLayout.java:1602)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Spring.getPreferredSize(GroupLayout.java:1346)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.getSpringSize(GroupLayout.java:1638)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.calculateSize(GroupLayout.java:1622)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.calculatePreferredSize(GroupLayout.java:1602)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$SequentialGroup.setValidSize(GroupLayout.java:2017)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.setSize(GroupLayout.java:1587)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout.layoutContainer(GroupLayout.java:924)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.Container.layout(Container.java:1510)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.Container.doLayout(Container.java:1499)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Container.java:1695)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Container.java:1704)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.Container.validate(Container.java:1630)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.RepaintManager$3.run(RepaintManager.java:711)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.RepaintManager$3.run(RepaintManager.java:709)
[21:05:16]     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[21:05:16]     at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.RepaintManager.validateInvalidComponents(RepaintManager.java:708)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.RepaintManager$ProcessingRunnable.run(RepaintManager.java:1731)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
[21:05:16]     at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
[21:05:16]     at obf.ch.dispatchEvent(mo:804)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
[21:05:16] Exception in thread "Thread-15" 
[21:05:16]     at obf.Ch.run(uj:134)
 [21:05:16]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

please look into it for a temporarily fix as Tribot hasn't been updated for a couple days and the weeks are going by while i can not maximize the efficiency of this script! ugh ?

26 minutes ago, mightyos said:

Hey i found out the issue can be resolved by disabling the features that cause tribot to use immense cpu/memory when LG is hooked (resizeable) & script is started and when it happens my FPS drops to 7-10, i'm having the worst time trying to bot long hours because of this, it's really slowing things down.

I found this scripter has figured out what causes it and by disabling those features of tribot within the script this is the post:

Hide contents

Updated!

The Looking Glass Problem

Thank you for the report.

I have successfully found which portions of the code caused poor performance on the Looking Glass client. Those features are now automatically disabled if the script detects that it has been started in Looking Glass mode. No user input is required. Just start the script and everything is automatically taken care of.

More Looking Glass mode optimizations will be added as needed, if the users report additional problems that might occur in some isolated cases, while using Looking Glass.

Configuration during the run-time of the script

Thank you for your suggestion; you've inspired me to create this:

I've added a new feature called Runtime Config.

Users can open a control panel from which they can alter the state of the script during its runtime, even after the main GUI has been closed. This panel can be viewed by pressing this button in the top-right corner:

The position of the button is dynamically calculated, ensuring compatibility in resizable mode.

At the time of writing, there are three features that can be toggled on or off from this panel, that modify the graphics overlays. The panel has just been released, and more useful features will be added to it, as I decide which one should be modifiable at runtime. I am open to suggestions and requests regarding the features to be added.

The Cause (Exception)

Reveal hidden contents

[21:05:09] TRiBot Release 9.312_5 loaded. (1.8.0_121:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_121\jre)
[21:05:09] Loading human mouse movement data.
[21:05:10] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
[21:05:15] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1093120500.jar
[21:05:16] Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" 
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSplitPaneUI.getMinimumSize(BasicSplitPaneUI.java:1091)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.JComponent.getMinimumSize(JComponent.java:1744)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$ComponentSpring.calculateNonlinkedMinimumSize(GroupLayout.java:3008)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$ComponentSpring.calculateMinimumSize(GroupLayout.java:2972)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Spring.getMinimumSize(GroupLayout.java:1336)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$ComponentSpring.calculatePreferredSize(GroupLayout.java:2979)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$SequentialGroup.setValidSize(GroupLayout.java:2017)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout$Group.setSize(GroupLayout.java:1587)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.GroupLayout.layoutContainer(GroupLayout.java:924)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.Container.layout(Container.java:1510)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.Container.doLayout(Container.java:1499)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Container.java:1695)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.Container.validate(Container.java:1630)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.RepaintManager$3.run(RepaintManager.java:711)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.RepaintManager$3.run(RepaintManager.java:709)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.RepaintManager.validateInvalidComponents(RepaintManager.java:708)
[21:05:16]     at javax.swing.RepaintManager$ProcessingRunnable.run(RepaintManager.java:1731)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
[21:05:16]     at obf.ch.dispatchEvent(mo:804)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
[21:05:16]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
[21:05:16] Exception in thread "Thread-15" 
[21:05:16]     at obf.Ch.run(uj:134)
 [21:05:16]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

please look into it for a temporarily fix as Tribot hasn't been updated for a couple days and the weeks are going by while i can not maximize the efficiency of this script! ugh ?

The error you put at the end is a Tribot error. That error happens before the script is even started. Doesn't seem to really have any effect on anything as far as I have seen.

Looking Glass is working without any issues on resizable mode for me. Make sure you minimize the runescape client you are hooking to before you hook into it and keep it minimized. If you accidentally open it for even a moment, it can cause a lot of lag/stuttering until your restart the client. You can also minimize cpu usage by disabling graphics (Client --> Disable graphics) or increasing your client paint delay in Tribot settings (File --> Settings).

4 hours ago, CyberWizard said:

@Aropupu withdrawing tabs from bank is broken, this cripples level 3 bots trying to make it to camelot. Option is selected and they're in the bank.

Seems to be working just fine for me. Make sure you have "Get teleport items/runes/tablets from bank" enabled.

Will send you a PM asking for more information.

18 hours ago, danny689 said:

I start the script, it ran a few laps, and now it just keeps bringing me to my keybinding settings. Anyone had this issue?

Something like this usually happens if you have data orbs disabled in Runescape settings and Tribot tries to enable running. You have them enabled so most likely your Tribot client thinks you have them disabled and tries to enable running through the old way, which is unfortunately broken in the TRibot API.

Please try the steps in "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post of this thread. Those usually solve most Tribot issues. Let me know if you still have the same issue after doing all of the steps.

Edited by Aropupu

@Aropupu Long time user of your script, admittedly I have only purchased 2 or 3 times as I have utilized the trial for this script on ocassions starting up a baby account that may require 20-30 agility. However  following my admission of guilt, I wanted to inquire about this script as I have aqquired a very desirable agility level on two of my accounts and a 3rd that got sniped (had a blackmark already on it, so i am blaming that). Being a botter that doesn't really chase the gp goldfarming aspect, I like to bot my accounts to great heights with low risk of ban. Doing so I try to stay out of the way of other players which seems to be impossible doing seers rooftop for anything higher than 60+ agility. 

Getting to the actual point or TLDR: What about adding werewolf agility course to this script or a separate script? I understand most of your clientele is looking for MOG for exp + profit, but some may feel like me getting exp here. Thoughts?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ace_001 said:

@Aropupu Long time user of your script, admittedly I have only purchased 2 or 3 times as I have utilized the trial for this script on ocassions starting up a baby account that may require 20-30 agility. However  following my admission of guilt, I wanted to inquire about this script as I have aqquired a very desirable agility level on two of my accounts and a 3rd that got sniped (had a blackmark already on it, so i am blaming that). Being a botter that doesn't really chase the gp goldfarming aspect, I like to bot my accounts to great heights with low risk of ban. Doing so I try to stay out of the way of other players which seems to be impossible doing seers rooftop for anything higher than 60+ agility. 

Getting to the actual point or TLDR: What about adding werewolf agility course to this script or a separate script? I understand most of your clientele is looking for MOG for exp + profit, but some may feel like me getting exp here. Thoughts?

v1 of the script used to have werewolf course support, but rarely anyone ever used it so it was removed in the new version. Can definitely consider adding it though.

• thonking 1

1 hour ago, Aropupu said:

v1 of the script used to have werewolf course support, but rarely anyone ever used it so it was removed in the new version. Can definitely consider adding it though.

Warewolf is the best XP/PH atm -- Deffo worth adding if you ask me.

Dope script anyway, appreciate it!

21 hours ago, CyberWizard said:

As a long time purchaser I hope V3 gets released soon since I'm starting to see lack of features here, Wish gold farming support was added

are you aware of the time is would take to implement Muling Etc into a script? it would make 0 sense at all this is an agility script by no means is it or will it be a gold farming script. I suggest asking a scripter that will charge you easily 150M+

I would recommend this script; but not fully. There's something wrong somewhere.

I left the script going while I worked a 13 hour shift at work. Kept checking hiscores to see if it was still going and it was. (I set up a good breaking system)

When I got home, i've going around fally agility roofs, with 3 items in my inventory and all of my natures and yew longs that I had set up was gone. Lost about 12m of stuff.

Is there anyway of debugging what went wrong with the script? I'm assuming it either hopped into a PVP world or didn't dismiss a random and I got attacked or something. Either way, it looks dodgy as hell and I'm expecting I got reported. It would look suspicious to whoever saw whatever exactly happened. You don't die doing agility roofs. 

I'm thinking it was in canifis as I've only very recently been able to do fally.

Any thoughts @Aropupu ?

13 hours ago, zemp0 said:

am i supposed to turn on random event dismisser in settings? default says off cuz can cause bug but having random event following around seems abit suspicous...

The script has a custom random dismisser to avoid problems with Tribot's dismisser. You can enable the custom dismisser by ticking a box "Dismiss randoms" and it's in the first options you see in the script options when you open the script.

10 hours ago, balc said:

I would recommend this script; but not fully. There's something wrong somewhere.

I left the script going while I worked a 13 hour shift at work. Kept checking hiscores to see if it was still going and it was. (I set up a good breaking system)

When I got home, i've going around fally agility roofs, with 3 items in my inventory and all of my natures and yew longs that I had set up was gone. Lost about 12m of stuff.

Is there anyway of debugging what went wrong with the script? I'm assuming it either hopped into a PVP world or didn't dismiss a random and I got attacked or something. Either way, it looks dodgy as hell and I'm expecting I got reported. It would look suspicious to whoever saw whatever exactly happened. You don't die doing agility roofs. 

I'm thinking it was in canifis as I've only very recently been able to do fally.

Any thoughts @Aropupu ?

It's possible to die in an agility course by failing too much in a row. When I have botted some of my test accounts I have noticed HP going dangerously close to zero even on higher hp accounts. More likely on lower levels of doing a course, but it all depends on luck and the higher hp you have the less likely it's to happen but still possible. That's why there is food support. You most likely got unlucky. No way to know what happened. I wouldn't recommend having 12m worth of stuff in your inventory, no matter what you are botting.

EDIT: Have been running a 70+ hp account in Canifis for a few hours in total and I'm down to 23 hp right now. So yeah, my account would most likely die soon if I let it run more without food.

Edited by Aropupu

19 hours ago, Aropupu said:

The script has a custom random dismisser to avoid problems with Tribot's dismisser. You can enable the custom dismisser by ticking a box "Dismiss randoms" and it's in the first options you see in the script options when you open the script.

It's possible to die in an agility course by failing too much in a row. When I have botted some of my test accounts I have noticed HP going dangerously close to zero even on higher hp accounts. More likely on lower levels of doing a course, but it all depends on luck and the higher hp you have the less likely it's to happen but still possible. That's why there is food support. You most likely got unlucky. No way to know what happened. I wouldn't recommend having 12m worth of stuff in your inventory, no matter what you are botting.

EDIT: Have been running a 70+ hp account in Canifis for a few hours in total and I'm down to 23 hp right now. So yeah, my account would most likely die soon if I let it run more without food.

Yeah that's the strange thing though. I had eating setup, I was watching it for a good 2 hours while doing uni work and it was doing just fine. 

I wish I could have seen what happened. When I came back to it, the chat box was full of people laughing and saying Gf etc. so maybe a random got past the detector or something?

6 hours ago, balc said:

Yeah that's the strange thing though. I had eating setup, I was watching it for a good 2 hours while doing uni work and it was doing just fine. 

I wish I could have seen what happened. When I came back to it, the chat box was full of people laughing and saying Gf etc. so maybe a random got past the detector or something?

Randoms don't do anything. You can ignore them or dismiss them.

4 hours ago, potype94 said:

cant seem to start the script it ends the script whenever i press start

"script ended:aAgility v3[BETA]."

anyone a fix for it?

Use the correct version of the script. aAgility v2.

Edited by Aropupu