Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

Array
1 hour ago, Rapidz said:

Currently broke with new update

Everything seems to be working without any issues. Please try the steps in "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post. After every runescape update you might need to restart tribot a few times letting runescape load each time or delete hooks.dat.

@Aropupu you say we should have our screen all the way zoomed out but this causes some serious pathing issues when running back to the rooftop start point. The script clicks on the minimap in some pretty wild places and takes a really long time to reach the start point when my screen is all the way zoomed out. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

3 hours ago, DeriveSoHard said:

@Aropupu you say we should have our screen all the way zoomed out but this causes some serious pathing issues when running back to the rooftop start point. The script clicks on the minimap in some pretty wild places and takes a really long time to reach the start point when my screen is all the way zoomed out. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Zooming out in the runescape settings doesn't effect minimap clicking and has always worked without any issues.

The only ways I can see something like that happening are if you use OSBuddy's zooming settings or if you are in resizable mode. If you are in resizable mode, Tribot doesn't support it. Change to fixed mode. 

Either way, if you somehow get issues when zooming out, the issue is most likely on your end and simply change your settings back. Nothing I can do about something like that. I also haven't heard of it happening ever so I don't have any possible fixes for it. A video of it happening could help possibly. The script works with camera not zoomed all the way out and it's a small benefit to have it zoomed out so it's not a big deal anyway.

Edited by Aropupu

6 hours ago, cousinz said:

Currently getting stuck on the first part of the Ardy course, if you manually click it the script will finish the course but get stuck at the same point once finished.

Any ideas?

Script is working without any issues in Ardougne course. You are most likely experiencing broken hooks after the runescape update on thursday. You should always restart your tribot client at least a few times letting runescape load each time to make sure all hooks are updated, especially after Runescape has updated. It's also recommended to try and delete your hooks.dat file if simply restarting doesn't fix it. The first obstacle of some courses is detected by certain hooks that most commonly get broken after updates.

Edited by Aropupu

On 5/21/2017 at 11:34 AM, jakebeal123 said:

@Hickup33 definitely get the lifetime version it is completely worth it. You can and should use this on all of your accounts!

Mind telling me your patterns when it comes to how long you bot for/how often to avoid being detected? I'm new to botting so I'd appreciate the help! :)

On 7/3/2017 at 7:36 PM, Rapidz said:

Accidentally left this running from 40-50 agility varrock rooftop today for 7 hours while I went for a job interview, lets see if I get banned.

can confirm today I got a 2 day ban at seers lol, was 63 or 64 agil. it was an old account that had a previous expired offence from macroing gdk

aafdc68818863ebe67492aeb7290c1fc.png

2 hours ago, pktilldeath said:

What do you mean by 'paint' in this scenario? Sorry for the noobie question. @Aropupu

The thing on the screen that shows you xp/hr etc.

33 minutes ago, SomMC said:

@Aropupu Twice I had an issue where the bot clicked on Confuse instead of high alch and the bot panicked and was stuck until I unclicked the Confuse spell

This is either cause by Tribot missclicking on the wrong spell or double clicking when it's clicking on the item, which is Tribot's antiban. I need to know what the script was trying to do when it got stuck or a script stack trace when it happens. A screenshot of where the mouse is would most likely be enough too. You can go to Script ---> Print Script Stack trace and that will print out information in the client debug which you can copypaste by right-clicking on the Client Debug tab. Do that when the script is stuck.

I have also added an additional failsafe based on a guess that could solve the issue but without further information from you I cannot know if it's actually fixed. The script doesn't normally get stuck like that, since it has failsafes, but need to know why it didn't trigger for you. So if you encounter it again, please provide the information I asked for.

Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

Can anyone please tell me what their settings on their tribot client is? As well as what tribot rank I need to buy to have the minimum but good antiban software? (i.e. looking glass)

Also, could anyone who has experience botting on their main tell me their routine, break schedule, how often they bot, what days they bot, etc. ?

And do I use a VPN if I've been playing on my main on my actual Home IP address already? Because I feel like my account would get locked if I did use a VPN

I'm really debating on whether I should buy this premium script as well as VIP or something

Edited by acho16
Forgot to add something

9 hours ago, acho16 said:

Can anyone please tell me what their settings on their tribot client is? As well as what tribot rank I need to buy to have the minimum but good antiban software? (i.e. looking glass)

Also, could anyone who has experience botting on their main tell me their routine, break schedule, how often they bot, what days they bot, etc. ?

And do I use a VPN if I've been playing on my main on my actual Home IP address already? Because I feel like my account would get locked if I did use a VPN

I'm really debating on whether I should buy this premium script as well as VIP or something

you need vip-e for lg. don't bot during jagex work hours, and might as well use home ip. vpn or prox is only good for creation and then on. otherwise you'll always be linked to that ip anyway.

4 hours ago, Aroxez said:

you need vip-e for lg. don't bot during jagex work hours, and might as well use home ip. vpn or prox is only good for creation and then on. otherwise you'll always be linked to that ip anyway.

When are Jagex work hours? and how often and how long should I bot? and are there any specific settings that I should setup on the actual client? Like the human mouse movement thingy or whatever else there is?

25 minutes ago, acho16 said:

When are Jagex work hours? and how often and how long should I bot? and are there any specific settings that I should setup on the actual client? Like the human mouse movement thingy or whatever else there is?

http://imgur.com/a/VSgz8

Edited by Mr snewo

1 hour ago, acho16 said:

8-5 or 9-6 gmt usually they are working. weekends are good but don't get to heavy. yes, use human data and take breaks. i do mine manually and have had good results.

7 hours ago, Aroxez said:

8-5 or 9-6 gmt usually they are working. weekends are good but don't get to heavy. yes, use human data and take breaks. i do mine manually and have had good results.

what does your break schedule look like? and i'm just curious, is it a lot less likely chance of getting banned if you bot weekend? aka outside of when they are working

Edited by acho16
Forgot to add something

2 hours ago, acho16 said:

what does your break schedule look like? and i'm just curious, is it a lot less likely chance of getting banned if you bot weekend? aka outside of when they are working

take a random break every hour or two with tedious skills.  i never botted longer than i would do by hand. botting on the weekend or when they are out of the office is better, yes. but if you get flagged they can still review it on monday so just be careful.