Jump to content
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

Recommended Posts

Ground walking - Seems very bot like ( Majority of the time the way you walk is the way your camera would face ) This one is in reverse..

Camera Rotation - Although the click is within the frame of the screen it is pretty much at the edge and the camera does not rotate . A human would definitely rotate the camera although it is still slightly within frame. There is also a delay in camera rotation if the click is not in sight.

.. I think the biggest giveaway is when the camera is not facing the click :EG The thingy is behind the wall and im clicking through the wall instead of the camera rotating to face it.

 

FYI i am using resizable mode.

 @Aropupu

Edited by dantan
++

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, dantan said:

Ground walking - Seems very bot like ( Majority of the time the way you walk is the way your camera would face ) This one is in reverse..

Camera Rotation - Although the click is within the frame of the screen it is pretty much at the edge and the camera does not rotate . A human would definitely rotate the camera although it is still slightly within frame. There is also a delay in camera rotation if the click is not in sight.

.. I think the biggest giveaway is when the camera is not facing the click :EG The thingy is behind the wall and im clicking through the wall instead of the camera rotating to face it.

FYI i am using resizable mode.

 @Aropupu

Gonna need way more information than this to even comment about this. If you simply state something like this without any information (screenshot of the situation, your settings etc.), I cannot really do anything to improve anything. Would love to take a look at what can be improved if you provide the information. Especially on resizable mode there might be room for improvements. Will send you a PM asking for more information, please reply to that.

Edited by Aropupu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aropupu said:

Gonna need way more information than this to even comment about this. If you simply state something like this without any information (screenshot of the situation, your settings etc.), I cannot really do anything to improve anything. Would love to take a look at what can be improved if you provide the information. Especially on resizable mode there might be room for improvements. Will send you a PM asking for more information, please reply to that.

Sent screenies of the various situations.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by dantan
++
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kimochi said:

I had a "lifetime" subscription on aAgility... now its suddenly gone?? Could you please sort this out? thank you

It's not 'suddenly' gone, this change has been announced almost 7 months ago, and dozens of threads have been started on this topic.

The old payment model was replaced by a subscription based system, which has already started to increase the overall quality of the repository beyond all expectations.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Einstein said:

It's not 'suddenly' gone, this change has been announced almost 7 months ago, and dozens of threads have been started on this topic.

The old payment model was replaced by a subscription based system, which has already started to increase the overall quality of the repository beyond all expectations.

damn lol, the lifetime subscription was actually working a couple of weeks ago... thanks for this

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kimochi said:

damn lol, the lifetime subscription was actually working a couple of weeks ago... thanks for this

Yes that's exactly what happened. Although the decision has been taken in February, an additional 6 months of free runtime has been grated to everyone, and 12 months for the users that made their purchase in the last 6 months prior to the announcement.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kerman said:

How do you disable the paint from covering the chat box? so you can see when you're getting harassed by reporters.

It's in settings under paint. You can have paint over your inventory but it's ugly af

1 hour ago, boatsb4hose said:

how'd u get passed the 1-70 100% ban rate that seems to plague everyone else :P

Just play with settings. Have multiple accounts over lvl 75 already. 

Only one banned so far and because it had a pet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:

- Added camera rotation options for screen walking on resizable mode.
- Added new camera rotation options for more camera movements. These can be found under Behavior ---> Camera settings.

Because these are new features, please keep in mind that there can still be some issues that I didn't find while testing. If you do encounter an issue with these settings, please do say which of these settings you were using and be as descriptive as possible of the issue. A screenshot (or even better a video) always helps.

Best way to contact me is through a PM but you can also report issues on the thread. I will most likely send you a PM to ask for more information anyway if needed.

Edited by Aropupu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • This release will:

      Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)


      Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)


      Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)


      Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)


      Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 27 replies
    • This update will:

      Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism


      Fix small Login API bug


      Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes


      Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel


      Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)


      Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )


      Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )


      Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )


      Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 38 replies
    • This release includes:

      Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues


      TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects


      Hooked login fields


      Improved the login bot


      Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again


      Ability to read the current input for username and password fields


      If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased


      If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.


      If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.





      Coming soon:

      Skull icon fix


      Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)


      Much more
      • 33 replies
    • This release includes:

      Fix shift clicking option selecting


      Fix high paint delay settings saving


      Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu


      Remove RS3 support


      Fix hooks



      RS3 Support Removed

      The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

      For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

      If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

      These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

      This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
      • 30 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×