Jump to content
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, godspower33 said:

How lol, I can't train any accs agility like 50+ even with breaks/lg

Do u bot on brand new accounts ? Im pretty sure they watch brand new email made accounts like hawks .. every single one i made gets banned , the older accounts seem to get off with it Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have problems with the script or any other script after the Runescape update, you should restart Tribot at least 2 times. It usually fixes broken hooks after Runescape updates. If this doesn't fix the issue, please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On November 27, 2016 at 10:22 AM, jakebeal123 said:

Got to 67 Agility last night at seers. Login this morning to see your account is already logged in. Hmm. Bank cleared, full graceful dropped. I am not too mad considering I have a mule. Also didn't have a bank pink, stupid me. Just wondering has anyone else experienced. I use to use tribot way back in the day, so I'm hesitant to believe it was this.

Same thing happen to me. About 5 days ago, lost 5m which isn't much but confusion on how someone in Netherlands got into my email without any suspicion. It's  my own fault for not having 2 step verification and not having bank pin set. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jcnj609 said:

Same thing happen to me. About 5 days ago, lost 5m which isn't much but confusion on how someone in Netherlands got into my email without any suspicion. It's  my own fault for not having 2 step verification and not having bank pin set. 

Yes my Jakebeal123 Account got hacked from someone in Netherlands 3 days ago, most likely was the person who took all my shit!!!! I have screenshots, and he even tried to log onto my steam last night, it showed the IP and said it was either from UK or the Netherlands. WEIRD. Update: still haven't even been able to log onto my tribot account.... And there was a purchase on my card I I did not make.

 

Bro I would clean out you PC make sure its protected, because after like 5 days of being hacked on RS, my entire computer got hacked.

Edited by jakebeal12345
proper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2016 at 1:19 PM, jakebeal12345 said:

Yes my Jakebeal123 Account got hacked from someone in Netherlands 3 days ago, most likely was the person who took all my shit!!!! I have screenshots, and he even tried to log onto my steam last night, it showed the IP and said it was either from UK or the Netherlands. WEIRD. Update: still haven't even been able to log onto my tribot account.... And there was a purchase on my card I I did not make.

 

Bro I would clean out you PC make sure its protected, because after like 5 days of being hacked on RS, my entire computer got hacked.

I did purchase myself some software to protect myself and get rid of the problem. 

 

This script got me agility squirrel pet at level 43!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am trying to setup 1 hour break every 2.5 hours but i cant get the setup right keeps saying 

  • [09:13:28] YOUR AFK TIMEOUT SETTINGS ARE WRONG! SCRIPT WILL STOP!
  • [09:13:28] YOUR TIMEOUT VARIATION CANNOT BE UNDER THE MINIMUM AFK TIME!

 , anyone mind giving me a correct setup to make it take break every 2.5 hours for an hour ? ive gotten 93 agility so far with little breaks setup the same way but now i want it to take longer breaks further spread apart and cant get the settings right =\

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, llamasoup111 said:

with a picture would be amazing, thanks 

51 minutes ago, llamasoup111 said:

I am trying to setup 1 hour break every 2.5 hours but i cant get the setup right keeps saying 

  • [09:13:28] YOUR AFK TIMEOUT SETTINGS ARE WRONG! SCRIPT WILL STOP!
  • [09:13:28] YOUR TIMEOUT VARIATION CANNOT BE UNDER THE MINIMUM AFK TIME!

 , anyone mind giving me a correct setup to make it take break every 2.5 hours for an hour ? ive gotten 93 agility so far with little breaks setup the same way but now i want it to take longer breaks further spread apart and cant get the settings right =\

There are instructions for the AFK mode in the main post of aAgility. However, AFK mode is there mainly for shorter AFK breaks which are made more often, not hour long breaks.

You should use the built-in breaking that Tribot has if you want it to log out whenever a break starts and it's probably easier to use for longer breaks.

If you want to use the script's AFK mode for your breaks, the following settings should work how you want them to. I included some variation in all values.

vpedEz7.png

Edited by Aropupu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2016 at 3:03 PM, neek3ri said:

Update, got a pet! :sleepy:

8MnClQn.jpg

are you using any special settings or just default and how many hours/breaks per day?

 

Edit: is there a way i can make it summer pie for higher level courses?

Edited by kailax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×