Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS] [4 NORMAL COURSES] [ALCHING SUPPORT]

Finished Rellekka today.

Unfortunately I need an account with at least level 90 agility to make it support the Ardougne Rooftop Course. Is anyone willing to lend me an account? It would take like 20-40 minutes (+testing) to code one rooftop course into the script.

Finished Rellekka today.

Unfortunately I need an account with at least level 90 agility to make it support the Ardougne Rooftop Course. Is anyone willing to lend me an account? It would take like 20-40 minutes (+testing) to code one rooftop course into the script.

give me a couple of days and maybe I could help you out :D

Why does this script use my total agility xp as xp gained? does this randomly 

got stuck right there and didn't recover

Thank you for the picture! This will be fixed right away.

Also, the false xp gains are a weird Tribot issue. I personally have never had that issue. Restarting the script should solve it.

EDIT: I forgot some failsafes from some of the clicking methods I'm using. This is now fixed in the latest version. I uploaded it in the repository so it should be updated soon.

EDIT 2: The repository version is now updated.

Edited by Aropupu

Does the XP/HR differ alot if i'm on a level 3?

Well the script will of course eat more which means it would have to bank more and that will of course affect the xp/hr depending on the course.

how to turn off debug/proggie? or if you can enable a way to turn it on and off? just bought and I'm excited!

You can move your mouse on top of the paint and it will then vanish. 

Well the script will of course eat more which means it would have to bank more and that will of course affect the xp/hr depending on the course.

You can move your mouse on top of the paint and it will then vanish. 

there is no other option of turning off the proggie/debug? i know hovering your mouse will make it vanish, but sometimes i like to chat once and awhile if other players are there to make it seem less of me botting without hovering over with the mouse.

also will this ever support brim haven agility course?

Edited by cnbars

there is no other option of turning off the proggie/debug? i know hovering your mouse will make it vanish, but sometimes i like to chat once and awhile if other players are there to make it seem less of me botting without hovering over with the mouse.

also will this ever support brim haven agility course?

Alright, I can add an options to disable it more permanently, like an X in the top right corner or something.

• Like 1

Why is it that every time i start the script the xp gained is how much total agility xp i have already. Making it so i cant see the true XP/HR.

do you have it set for when other players are around you hop worlds? if yea then I think that is why, I was having the same problem but when I unticked that it's back to normal.