Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS] [4 NORMAL COURSES] [ALCHING SUPPORT]

2,534 posts in this topic

@Aropupu love your scripts man. if ran responsibly bans are non-existent , 4 months no ban from your scripts. Cheers and Good Luck, keep up the good work. -Rohm

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lWpPBdI.jpg

This mornings results, I started the noobie account with 1 Agility yesterday, straight from tutorial island. I'll bot it 16-20hrs a day until 99 or ban.

I'll keep you guys updated.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, neek3ri said:

lWpPBdI.jpg

This mornings results, I started the noobie account with 1 Agility yesterday, straight from tutorial island. I'll bot it 16-20hrs a day until 99 or ban.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Gl =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to 67 Agility last night at seers. Login this morning to see your account is already logged in. Hmm. Bank cleared, full graceful dropped. I am not too mad considering I have a mule. Also didn't have a bank pink, stupid me. Just wondering has anyone else experienced. I use to use tribot way back in the day, so I'm hesitant to believe it was this.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jakebeal123 said:

Got to 67 Agility last night at seers. Login this morning to see your account is already logged in. Hmm. Bank cleared, full graceful dropped. I am not too mad considering I have a mule. Also didn't have a bank pink, stupid me. Just wondering has anyone else experienced. I use to use tribot way back in the day, so I'm hesitant to believe it was this.

LOL the same happened to me 1 hour ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It got me 7 levels up... but come on.. I lost a few mil, but I'm just mad that they dropped my graceful..... Really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jakebeal123 said:

Got to 67 Agility last night at seers. Login this morning to see your account is already logged in. Hmm. Bank cleared, full graceful dropped. I am not too mad considering I have a mule. Also didn't have a bank pink, stupid me. Just wondering has anyone else experienced. I use to use tribot way back in the day, so I'm hesitant to believe it was this.

 

15 minutes ago, Tomaso said:

LOL the same happened to me 1 hour ago.

This is not related to this script or tribot. The details of your account are your own business and you are the only one who can find the root of this but it's not related to tribot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, yojoedude said:

 

This is not related to this script or tribot. The details of your account are your own business and you are the only one who can find the root of this but it's not related to tribot.

Not accusing Tribot nor the script.. I ain't even mad LOL. It's just weird I read a post similair to my situation and since I've never been hacked or breached in any other way, it's suspicious. I can't be bothered losing pixels on a throwaway account or any account in general :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tomaso said:

Not accusing Tribot nor the script.. I ain't even mad LOL. It's just weird I read a post similair to my situation and since I've never been hacked or breached in any other way, it's suspicious. I can't be bothered losing pixels on a throwaway account or any account in general :).

 

3 minutes ago, jakebeal123 said:

I have never been hacked either, been around since 07.

Well I suggest taking it off script thread and maybe contact @zeslicer as he does breach testing services. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shit happens guys, reformat your computer if you have too,

but I never had a problem with this script its the first 99 I got also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dang got a bot busting ban from this lol.. 70-75

ran it for 10 hours

 

was prob a bad idea :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ughh said:

dang got a bot busting ban from this lol.. 70-75

ran it for 10 hours

 

was prob a bad idea :P

Did you use looking glass ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2016 at 9:48 AM, neek3ri said:

lWpPBdI.jpg

This mornings results, I started the noobie account with 1 Agility yesterday, straight from tutorial island. I'll bot it 16-20hrs a day until 99 or ban.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Quick update:
68VfuvB.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, neek3ri said:

Quick update:
68VfuvB.jpg

How lol, I can't train any accs agility like 50+ even with breaks/lg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, godspower33 said:

How lol, I can't train any accs agility like 50+ even with breaks/lg

Ayyyyyy I've never used LG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, godspower33 said:

How lol, I can't train any accs agility like 50+ even with breaks/lg

Do u bot on brand new accounts ? Im pretty sure they watch brand new email made accounts like hawks .. every single one i made gets banned , the older accounts seem to get off with it Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have problems with the script or any other script after the Runescape update, you should restart Tribot at least 2 times. It usually fixes broken hooks after Runescape updates. If this doesn't fix the issue, please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.