Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS] [4 NORMAL COURSES] [ALCHING SUPPORT]

2,542 posts in this topic

Before purchasing this script, please try the free trial first. You can get a free trial in the repository It will give you an idea how it works.

Make sure you have the normal spellbook enabled. (home teleport is used in course traveling)
Make sure ROOFS ARE TOGGLED OFF in Runescape's settings.
Optional: Works best with camera zoomed all the way out in Runescape settings.

The premium version can be found from the repository:
https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?id=329
One purchase = unlimited instances
Unlimited/monthly/weekly payment methods are available.

Features:

- Supports 13 courses.
- Can travel to all the courses except Ape Atoll as of yet.
- Can bank for energy potions, stamina potions and food. 
- Many optional antiban features that you can enable (afk mode, worldhopping mode etc.)
- Progressive leveling (autoleveling 1-99), which will change courses when you reach the appropriate level. Needs to be enabled!
- You can affect how the script goes through the agility course. Open to suggestions!

Normal courses:

• Gnome Course
  • Barbarian Course
  • Wilderness Course
  • Ape Atoll Course:

Rooftop courses:

• Draynor Village
  • Al Kharid
  • Varrock
  • Canifis
  • Falador
  • Seers' Village
  • Pollnivneach
  • Rellekka
  • Ardougne

Autoleveling [PROGRESSIVE LEVELING 1-99]

- Will change course automatically once you reach the required level. Needs to be enabled in settings before it works. Rooftops are automatically enabled. Only barbarian, wilderness and ape atoll courses need to be manually enabled. You can disable some rooftop courses if you want.

- If you start the script in Wilderness, autoleveling is not supported. Same applies if autoleveling takes you there after you reach the required level for it. The script will not travel away from wilderness.

- Will use certain teleport items/tablets/runes when switching courses in the autoleveling mode. Support for amulet of glory, ring of dueling, runes and tablets.

- Traveling to Wilderness is completed. Ape Atoll will be added soon.

Are you having problems with the script?

You should try the following:
- Make sure your roofs are toggled off in Runescape settings.
- Simply restarting your Tribot client can sometimes help too. Close all windows of Tribot and then restart it. It's recommended to restart a few times to make sure all hooks get updated, especially after Runescape has updated.
- If you are using LG with OSBuddy, try it with a normal browser instead.
- Make sure you have "Restart client on update" DISABLED in Tribot's settings. If it's enabled, it will cause problems after Runescape updates.

You can do the following all in one before restarting your client:
- Try clicking on File ---> Delete Cached Clients and restart your Tribot client.
- Try going to litemode in Tribot's settings and restart your Tribot client.
- (You can skip this step if you decide to do the next one) Please try deleting hooks.dat and/or general.ini files from your .tribot folder. After this restart your Tribot. (close all windows)
- If removing hooks.dat/general.ini didn't work. Try reinstalling Tribot by deleting your .tribot folder and then restarting Tribot. Will reset your Tribot settings, consider doing a backup.

if all else fails, please post a proper bug report:

Settings information and help:

AFK mode instructions:

THIS FEATURE WORKS IN SECONDS.

You can choose how many seconds the script will AFK From A to B. By default it's from 0 to 300.

Common: The most common value. It will randomize the AFK time around this number. By default it's 30 seconds.
THIS NEEDS TO BE IN BETWEEN THE MIN MAN MAX VALUES.

Variation: How much the common value will vary. By default it's 15 so with the default settings it will vary between 15-45 seconds. This doesn't mean it will always be between 15-45, it just means that it will most of the time be between those values.
THIS NEEDS TO BE IN BETWEEN THE MIN MAN MAX VALUES. THE ENTIRE VARIATION 15-45.

Timeout: How long will the script wait minimum before AFKing again. This time will be randomized with the randomly generated seed from your account's name.

Mouse movement: You can choose if you want the script to move its mouse off-screen sometimes/always/never when being AFK.

Even if you have the exact same AFK settings with two different accounts, they will be randomized differently so it will not be exactly the same. The script generates a seed from you account name and will use that to determine the randomization.

The script will disable the login bot until the AFK sleep time ends. This means it will not attempt to login while it's being AFK.

Worldhopping (antiban) mode instruction:

THIS FEATURE WORKS IN MINUTES.

You can choose how often the script will worldhop to another world based on a timer in minutes. Works in the same way as the AFK mode.

From A to B: The script will randomize the value between these numbers so if you want the script to wait at least for an hour until worldhopping, you'll just add 60 - 90, which means from 60 to 90 minutes.

Common: The most common value. It will randomize the worldhop time around this number. By default it's 75 minutes. This value needs to be between the min and max value, otherwise the script might freeze.

Variation: How much the common value will vary. By default it's 10 so with the default settings it will vary between 65-85 minutes. This doesn't mean it will always be between 65-85, it just means that it will most of the time be between those values. The entire variation needs to be in between the min and max value, otherwise the script might freeze.

Even if you have the exact same worldhopping settings with two different accounts, they will be randomized differently so it will not be exactly the same. The script generates a seed from you account name and will use that to determine the randomization.

Action priority:

Here you can select which actions the script will prioritize when doing the course. If first priority is camera rotation, the script will check if it can rotate the camera, if not, it will try the second priority action. You can also choose how common those actions are.

- Disable camera rotation: will disable camera rotation done by the script, but not hover camera action. Tribot's antiban will still rotate the camera occasionally

- Disable screen tile clicking: Will disable clicking on screen tiles (getting a random tile near the next obstacle and clicking on it)

- Disable minimap clicking: Will disable occasional minimap click prioritization. The script will still click on the minimap if it's required or as a failsafe.

Hovering:

Disable hovering delay: Will disable a small delay in the hovering method. It will make the script check for hovering more often, which should make it faster but can cause problems too.

Disable screen tile hovering: Disables hovering over screen tiles when they are visible but the obstacle is not.
Disable minimap hovering: Will disable hovering over the minimap if the script is going to use minimap to go to the next obstacle.
Disable camera rotation while hovering: Will rotate the camera while still going through the previous obstacle.

Enable faster clicking after hovering: Will make clicking more faster if the script has just hovered.

Enable right-click hovering: Will occasionally or always right-click on the next obstacle and then select the option when it's time to click it.

Alching:

Enable more cast randomization = Doesn't affect the script much. Only affects alching while walking (does it start alching before it start walking more often etc.)

Maximum alchs per obstacle = If you enable this, the script will sometimes alch more than once depending on what value you put in this box. It will randomize the amount around the value you put in this box so don't put too high values because the script will alch more or even too much with high values. Max I would put is probably 5. The absolute highest value I would put myself would be 7-8.

Always precast alchemy while in the previous obstacle = Enable this if you want it to always hover over the alchemy item in advance before being able to alch (when going through the previous obstacle)

Random settings:

You can decide how the script handles camera movement. By default it uses the improved method that is the fastest method. You can choose the method controlled by Tribot (will use both middle mouse button and arrow keys) or just one of those.

You can also change the default clicking method, which is not recommended unless there are problems with the current clicking method. The default clicking method is far more superior and faster and more accurate.

You can also disable the xp failsafe. The xp failsafe is a failsafe that will log you out in 3 minutes if you don't get any xp in that time. You should only disable it if you are having trouble with it (it doesn't work properly etc.)

Script arguments:
last = Will use the last saved settings. When you use this argument, the script will start without a GUI.

Any suggestions to improve the script? Do you want me to add a new feature? Just tell me. 

Please report any bugs properly. Don't just say something doesn't work or gets stuck. Explain as much as possible about the problem you are having. Taking a picture of the problem happening and showing it to me always helps too!

Edited by Aropupu
6 people like this

Nice release. Although this links to your free miner:  "Looking for the free version of aAgility? Click this link:" 

1 person likes this

Shouldn't really be premium, but I guess that'd help keep bans down a lot.
How much time you put into this? Just wondering :P

Shouldn't really be premium, but I guess that'd help keep bans down a lot.

How much time you put into this? Just wondering :P

Why shouldn't it be premium?

does it tele to apeatoll?

Already bought

Agi was one of thefew prems i was missing.

Imo if i were you make Agility free bot only barb + gnome.

6$ is 2-2.5M on 07.

if you can'tget that you shouldn't get to do agility.

Edited by SenorChang

does it tele to apeatoll?

Already bought

Agi was one of thefew prems i was missing.

Imo if i were you make Agility free bot only barb + gnome.

6$ is 2-2.5M on 07.

if you can'tget that you shouldn't get to do agility.

It doesn't tele to ape atoll but I can add it if you tell me where it teleports your account in Ape Atoll.

About the free version: I will be removing Ape Atoll from the free version soon. Wilderness will stay in it tho.

Edited by Aropupu

It teleports you to where the king monkey is, right above the altar where people train on the monkey guards, up those stairs. 

Im at ape atoll now and i have been running fine but now im at 1 lobster and about 4 pineapple slices and my bot stops, i tried restarting bot with custom ID of the pineapple slices and the eat option lobsters but hes not moving. I ran the course and the camera corrected but hes not clicking.

EDIT i changed the way it eats, i have 1 lob left but it quit even though it had pineapples to eat as well. So under the "Eat option" i left it alone and just hit use knife and entered the pineapple ID. Now it works. I guess it stopped because i was low on lobsters even though it picked pineapples and sliced them.

Edited by DroDude

It teleports you to where the king monkey is, right above the altar where people train on the monkey guards, up those stairs. 

Im at ape atoll now and i have been running fine but now im at 1 lobster and about 4 pineapple slices and my bot stops, i tried restarting bot with custom ID of the pineapple slices and the eat option lobsters but hes not moving. I ran the course and the camera corrected but hes not clicking.

EDIT i changed the way it eats, i have 1 lob left but it quit even though it had pineapples to eat as well. So under the "Eat option" i left it alone and just hit use knife and entered the pineapple ID. Now it works. I guess it stopped because i was low on lobsters even though it picked pineapples and sliced them.

There must be something wrong with the way I coded it. I'll go through the code and find out what's wrong.

EDIT: I forgot to include pineapples in the banking check so that will be fixed soon.

UPDATE: I updated the script to fix pineapples and banking. If you have a knife, the script will no longer attempt to bank unless you are about to die and you have no pineapples.

I also added the Ape Atoll teleport as a method for deathwalking/banking. You have to choose it as the deathwalking method so the script knows to use it while banking too. I have not tested the usage of the teleport myself because I don't have the requirements for it. It should use it properly and I did test that the script can find its way from the monkey in the temple.

Edited by Aropupu

There must be something wrong with the way I coded it. I'll go through the code and find out what's wrong.

EDIT: I forgot to include pineapples in the banking check so that will be fixed soon.

UPDATE: I updated the script to fix pineapples and banking. If you have a knife, the script will no longer attempt to bank unless you are about to die and you have no pineapples.

I also added the Ape Atoll teleport as a method for deathwalking/banking. You have to choose it as the deathwalking method so the script knows to use it while banking too. I have not tested the usage of the teleport myself because I don't have the requirements for it. It should use it properly and I did test that the script can find its way from the monkey in the temple.

Awesome, going to let my bot run until it "may" die? lol

I have finished Draynor and Al Kharid today. They'll be available to everyone who purchased the script. I'm not advertising that this script can do those courses because they still require some testing. I just wanted to release them to those who want to help me test them.

The script will detect the marks that you can collect while doing the courses and it will pick them up. Had to come up with a way to detect if it is able to pick up the marks and so far testing has been going well. 

I don't know if the courses require food at lower levels, but if they do, I included the banking/deathwalking features. It can bank for food and for energy potions in all courses.

If you want to help me test the courses and see any problems with them, please report any bugs by telling me as much information as possible and preferably with a picture to describe the problem so I can fix them as quickly as possible.

Edited by Aropupu

Q90ejCy.png

Proggy I got on alkharid rooftop :D

Thanks, even though the proggie isn't that long. :)

You are actually using a buggy version of the al kharid course, because the update to fix some issues still hasn't gone through in the repository. I wonder what's wrong with the repository again.

Thanks, even though the proggie isn't that long. :)

You are actually using a buggy version of the al kharid course, because the update to fix some issues still hasn't gone through in the repository. I wonder what's wrong with the repository again.

will keep it on as long as I can. :D

any ETA on seers rooftop :P?

It will be done tomorrow hopefully. I'm going to sleep soon so I'm not going to work on new stuff anymore today.

I can get the courses done quite quickly because I just have to collect certain information from each course etc.

It will be done tomorrow hopefully. I'm going to sleep soon so I'm not going to work on new stuff anymore today.

I can get the courses done quite quickly because I just have to collect certain information from each course etc.

okay, thank you =D

hey looking to buy this script if you could add relekka soon enough, or maybe you could use my account too script the new courses in for the premium script itself :D? (81 agility so i don't have access to the ardougne course to bad)