Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.10_0

18 posts in this topic

Looks good, hope the DPathNavigator works well at Pest Control. Especially opening gates etc. would be ideal. I'll let you know.

I'm just curious here, since you keep releasing updates, why not fix the thing you already know are broken in this client, like RANDOMS. Shouldn't that be your main focus?? Once again I'm just curious here not meaning this in a bad way.

I'm just curious here, since you keep releasing updates, why not fix the thing you already know are broken in this client, like RANDOMS. Shouldn't that be your main focus?? Once again I'm just curious here not meaning this in a bad way.

We are always continually updating random solvers. Some users may not realize this, but TRiBot does solve a lot of randoms. There are just small problems with a few random solvers. TRiBot currently has a 98.9% random solver success rate.

hey i just lost my dragon axe while using tri bot level 1-99 woodcutting by druid, while cutting willows. where did it go cause its not in my bank and they arnt cheap. i only have 30k in my bank which is not enough to get another one. Users of tri bot be careful!! you can get to me by emailing me at [email protected]    or messaging me on RS acc name is Frostii Hood          thx please get back to me as soon as possible want to know whats going on

Did your character die?

We are always continually updating random solvers. Some users may not realize this, but TRiBot does solve a lot of randoms. There are just small problems with a few random solvers. TRiBot currently has a 98.9% random solver success rate.

Dr Jekyll still failing while at chins. I know your probably aware of the random issues as there are a lot of problems with them people have been posting in the client bugs section. I kno more then half the people on here do not babysit there bots all the time so for right now botting anything is pretty pointless until you fix the random solvers. It seems Dr Jekyll is the worst