Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
iant06

[FREE][ABCL10] iPlankFarmer [150K/HR][40 Hour Proggy]

the script is unusable right now. It runs for 5 mins and gets stuck by the sawmill or outside of the bank.

Please update it,  it's getting annoying 

YEAH ITS BEEN LIKE THAT FOR A WEEK MAN................ HE SAYS BUG TRILEZ TO FIX IT BUT HE CAN sorry for caps, he can fix it it on his own...... I've had same issues with a different script in the past..... 

YEAH ITS BEEN LIKE THAT FOR A WEEK MAN................ HE SAYS BUG TRILEZ TO FIX IT BUT HE CAN sorry for caps, he can fix it it on his own...... I've had same issues with a different script in the past..... 

I'm busy with my family... I said contact trilez if you can't wait for the holidays to be over.

To all the people who are blaming me for this walking mess up, you need to look for someone else to place blame on. This is in no way shape or form because of my actions nor has this been elongated from me not fixing it, this was due to most likely an rs update and has currently messed up walking in certain parts of the map for the whole tribot client. I have spent 3 hours testing various methods of walking and none have worked, it seems it is specifically the sawmill area. I have contacted USA personally and I'm waiting on a response on if he has come up with a cheap solution to this problem in the mean time till Trilez can fix it. 

To those saying it doesn't work at all... This proggy was taken today

n4tdh5.png

Edited by iant06

Decided I will be adding a second option for buying the script, from now on the script will be available for $20/month without any account restrictions! This is for the gold farmers out there so there won't be any complications setting up a massive farm :)

Note: This will not effect any previous purchases or take place of the original one time payment of $7.99/instance, that method of purchase is still available.

Edited by iant06

1 account...i have a decent computer that can run 5+

I ment actual specs.. And the reason I ask is because you are the first to have this problem. However, I will still take a look even though I'm 90% certain it is because of lag.

i wanted it try it first but its not flawless

Never claimed the script to be flawless... And if you just wanted to try it out you could of just read that their is a trail version for this script.

Edited by iant06

I'm not having the problem with it getting stuck in the sawmill, but it does go very slowly, only around 650 planks/hr when just planking. Nevertheless, I got your 25k planks challenge completed.

awul.png

my skype is cubbbyy

I've almost met the 50 hour challenge, but it would take at least 60 hours to get the 40k planks made.

To maximize profits, would it be more efficient to buy the logs or to use the chop and plank method?

What are the profits for chop and plank approxemately?

It was making about 125k/hr with chop and plank option and about 105k/hr with only plank option.

To maximize profits, would it be more efficient to buy the logs or to use the chop and plank method?

What are the profits for chop and plank approxemately?

All proggies on the first page with 450-500 planks/hr are using the chop and plank method.

um? completed your challenge, posted proggy, added you on skype

reward plz

What to say, this script is amazing, flawless its just not what i was expecting i came into this thinking about making bank, and with any plank script the money is just no there, well done on the script, the plank economy is bad atm so this doesn't really bring in any profit, i wish i could refund not because of the script or you, but because i have no use for this.

What to say, this script is amazing, flawless its just not what i was expecting i came into this thinking about making bank, and with any plank script the money is just no there, well done on the script, the plank economy is bad atm so this doesn't really bring in any profit, i wish i could refund not because of the script or you, but because i have no use for this.

Thank you :) however, I would disagree on this not being profitable.

500 planks/hr x 200gp profit per plank = 100k/hr * 12 hours = 1.2m * 20 accounts = 24m/day * $2/m = $48/day

$48/day * 30 days = $1440

20 accounts * 7.95 membershp = $159

one month unlimited plank auth = $20

Vps's: $100-200

$1100 profit a month seems pretty profitable off of just 20 accounts.

• Like 1

I paid $20 for the script and it has huge bugs. Before hand let me tell you that all my other scripts work except for this one.

In detail:

*the text at the bottom of the screen in the "Bot Debug" cannot settle on a code unlike my other scripts. It loads new codes really fast, it looks like its having seizures from how fast it is.

*when I start the PLANK for oaks and I'm at varrock east bank, the bot accesses my bank but takes out nothing then just walks to mill.

*When I try to help it by getting the money and logs out, it walks to the mill and doesn't recognize the sawmill person so it just stands there.

Please help... by the way I'm running it on the latest tribot client, with an ultra fast computer. When I did these tests, I was just using one rs account. But I want to use many more at once because I know my computer can handle it.

I paid $20 for the script and it has huge bugs. Before hand let me tell you that all my other scripts work except for this one.

In detail:

*the text at the bottom of the screen in the "Bot Debug" cannot settle on a code unlike my other scripts. It loads new codes really fast, it looks like its having seizures from how fast it is.

*when I start the PLANK for oaks and I'm at varrock east bank, the bot accesses my bank but takes out nothing then just walks to mill.

*When I try to help it by getting the money and logs out, it walks to the mill and doesn't recognize the sawmill person so it just stands there.

Please help... by the way I'm running it on the latest tribot client, with an ultra fast computer. When I did these tests, I was just using one rs account. But I want to use many more at once because I know my computer can handle it.

Let me tell you I haven't edited the code on this script in over 72 hours and it working perfectly normal, so that means the problem most likely lies within the tribot hooks not returning correctly(almost all of my scripts aren't working today and they worked fine yesterday) so ill take a look and find the actual problem however I don't think it is anything I can do, my scripts are 100% dynamic and don't use Ids so when they break it is usually because of an RS update causing one of the tribot hooks to not work correctly.

And also, the bot debug is the tribot debug.... Click on the client debug tab if you want to see the debug for the script...

Edited by iant06

Thanks for the quick reply, I know you value your customers.

Its quite strange, two days ago when I tested it, the script worked wonders.

You said that all your bots were working perfectly yesterday the day before and now they aren't. And you said that its likely due to an RS update.

Just a few question: assuming rs has had many updates causing your bots to break and you were able to fix them before, can you do it again?

And if you do will it automatically update through tribot/do I have to download them again?

Hope this gets fixed! If so I'll be buying many more scripts because I think they are fantastic.

Edited by JogieD

Thanks for the quick reply, I know you value your customers.

Its quite strange, two days ago when I tested it, the script worked wonders.

You said that all your bots were working perfectly yesterday the day before and now they aren't. And you said that its likely due to an RS update.

Just a few question: assuming rs has had many updates causing your bots to break and you were able to fix them before, can you do it again?

And if you do will it automatically update through tribot/do I have to download them again?

Hope this gets fixed! If so I'll be buying many more scripts because I think they are fantastic.

If the rs update was something on my end like an id or something, but on my flax picker it isn't registering that the inventory is full with the method Inventory.isFull(); so that means the tribot method isn't returning true when the inventory is full, something trilez would need to fix in his code. So we must wait on him(he's probably all ready working on it, he's extremely fast :) ) and once he updates it you would just need to restart the tribot client and re-run the script and it will work :) I will post updates to the thread once I know more.

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/27885-tribot-07-not-working/

Edited by iant06

Great news! Bots are back! Oh and both my accounts are running fabulously. Thanks again iant for a great buy. 10/10

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By RuneScape Gold Sales
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::Old School RuneScape::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Buying at --> 0.485 USD/m [Min 20m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::Old School RuneScape::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Selling at --> 0.505 - 0.53 USD/m [Min 5m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       ☄️DISCOUNTS FOR BIGGER ORDERS !☄️     *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Buying at --> 0.09 USD/m [Min 100m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️  
        *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

• By Jynx5299
      Impersonation Please DO NOT TRADE with the imposters. There are thousand of skype with who claimed to be RS3GoldMart just for the sake of scamming you my one and only. Discord https://discord.gg/k9msVgk     **ORDER FORM** Amount of gold: You wanna buy or sell : What payment method you want to use : Your Skype Name:**      
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Selling at --> 0.105-0.12 USD/m [Min 50m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       ☄️DISCOUNTS FOR BIGGER ORDERS !☄️     *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

• By Failed4life
      Stock: Message for info - Restocks every few days
      Accepted Payment: Crypto Only - Preferably **Coinbase** (Preferred coin is USD Coin, but will accept most)
      Non-Coinbase payments will require confirmations to pass
      I will not go first
      Discord: Failed4life#3370
      Unique ID: 162656616380891136
      Comment your Discord name after adding my Discord!
    • By Car
      *3B Currently in Stock*
      Rates depend on how much you are buying.
      High level accounts/stake trading available!
      My ONLY discord: Car#4535
      * Always PM on site to confirm*
    • By Worthy
      Add my discord for communication (worthy#2076)
      Crypto - ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, USDT, XRP accepted
      Interac E-Transfer is for Canadians only! This method is always accepted

NEW LOW PRICE OF:
      $0.63/M (500m+)

PLENTY IN STOCK

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Encoded
      Auto Tithe Farm Pro plays the Tithe Farm minigame on Zeah for free farming experience.
      Requirements:
      - 34+ Farming
      - 100% Hosidius House Favour
      Recommended:
      - Full graceful and/or high agility level
      Usage Guidelines:
      - Spade and seed dibber in inventory.
      - Start in Gricoller's house or Tithe Farm.
      - Have at least 6 watering cans if not using Gricoller's can. Recommend 23 if not using humidify.
      - Have roofs disabled and camera at max zoom.
      Lag and disconnections are extremely detrimental to the performance of the script.
      If you lag or disconnect a lot, the script will not perform at its optimal level.
      Give the trial a go before purchasing to see if lag and disconnects are going to affect your botting experience.
      This minigame is extremely click intensive. A legitimate player is not going to play this minigame for long periods at a time. I strongly suggest keeping this in mind when running the script.

Supports 3 different planting methods: 14x5 15x2, 16x6 4x1, and 17x5 15x1
      Regular watering cans and Gricoller's can supported. 
      Humidify support if runes are in inventory. Rune pouch not supported.
      Humidify staffs supported:
      - Steam battlestaff
      - Mystic steam staff
      Purchase:
      3 credits for 2 weeks, 3 instances. 5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. 90 minute monthly trial; try it before you buy it!
      Click here to purchase.
      Minimum Experience 14x5 15x2 Rates:
      Golovanova (34): 14k xp/hr 
      Bologano (54): 33k xp/hr
      Logavano (74): 55k xp/hr

• Our picks

• Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 69 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies