TRiLeZ

Reducing CPU and Memory Usage

@TRiLeZ Hey man i have followed all the guides on here and my client on this computer keeps lagging even without having a script runing, just the bot client playing legit is lagging. My other computer is fine i can run tribout without any problem its just this computer. I tested with other bot client just to see if it works and it it works with other client.. so its just tribot client thats fked up for me no clue whats wrong and how i can fix it :(

1 hour ago, MySmallBox said:

i set my client to 256mb ram and when i check task manager its like at 300-400...........

its like setting ur client heap size to 1 and expecting the client to use 1.

i´d prefer using more than needed , it can cause a crash otherwise.

Happy botting

I'm super new to this and just bought VIP. But if I have 3 accounts and want to use 3 tabs instead of using 3 different tribot launchers. Can I just increase it to 768 heap size to run all 3 tabs without problems?

I have a high end computer so I don't personally see any issues coming up from my end. But I'm just wondering if there's some stability issues if you use several tabs of bots but has enough ram to support them.

1 hour ago, Heyho123 said:

I'm super new to this and just bought VIP. But if I have 3 accounts and want to use 3 tabs instead of using 3 different tribot launchers. Can I just increase it to 768 heap size to run all 3 tabs without problems?

I have a high end computer so I don't personally see any issues coming up from my end. But I'm just wondering if there's some stability issues if you use several tabs of bots but has enough ram to support them.

You can, I used to do that, but for some reason tabs now give me more errors than separate clients :(

20 hours ago, Heyho123 said:

If you're using looking glass, occasionally having tabs can fuck with TriBot, that's the only problem I seem to usually have.
If you're just using the normal Tribot client to bot you can absolutely just up the heap size and run them all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By LilAnge
      As the title suggests, when running the client with looking glass onto osbuddy, the FPS for tribot (only tribot not osbuddy also) tanks majorly.
      Does anyone know if theres a specific reason for this happening? It's definitely not my machine as the specs are totally OP for 8+ osbuddy clients. I'm currently using 14% of my CPU and 51% memory.
      Thanks in advance for the help
    • By cwilson0005
      Hi there I'm having a problem when I'm using a script with Tribot where I will see a line in the debug section of the program that says "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space" and the script will end. 

Java version: jre1.8.0_161

I've uninstalled all previous versions of java and then reinstalled to version 8, I've tried using OSBuddy and Looking Glass but I've had no luck. 

I read some advice about dumping the heap and I've tried to do that but the option for heap dump is greyed out for me in VisualVM(see screenshot).

Any help is welcome

• By segama
      got a pretty beast comp but when using LG it just got pretty framey all the sudden after a few moments of use
    • By GoofyMcGoof
      This isn't going to be comprehensive or backed by expert knowledge, it's just a few general things I learned from having a low performance PC in the past
      1. Physically cleaning your pc - pcs collect a lot of dust and slow down the fans and suffocate your CPU making it run hotter, when it runs hotter your computer limits it's performance in an attempt to stop it from over heating. The best way to do this is get a can of compressed air, open your pc and spray all of the dust out. If you're really paranoid about breaking something you can touch grounded metal like a sink pipe or any metal that is grounded to discharge your static electricity lol. also try and keep your fans still when you're spraying them, having them spin from the compressed air could wear on the bearings
      Here are ways you should not do it: use a leaf blower, or a vacuum this risks the chance of creating static and messing up your computers motherboard, also do not get any water on it, don't try and clean things with a wet rag (obvious). 

2. Tribot Settings - Visit this guide to tweak tri bot directly, I can attest that changing the client paint delay from 0 to 60 has made my cpu usage go from 100% to ~60%
      3. Startup - Press ctrl + r and type msconfig and go to start up tab, this will control what starts up with your computer, a lot of times people's computers are slow because a lot of unnecessary programs start up. You can remove everything here unless you truly want something to automatically start up

4. Services - This step is similar to the last in that you will be removing more things that cause stuff to run on your computer. http://www.blackviper.com/service-configurations/ this link will show you what services are safe to remove, be more careful here then you were in start up because some things can actually mess stuff up. You can configure services by either going to msconfig and going to services tab and then checking "hide all microsoft services" this will hide all the important services that you don't want to disable. I recommend you search for "services" in windows and use that instead, black viper guides will go into more detail for all of this

5. Defragging - You can search for the windows defrag tool or you can download a third party one like https://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag/, I use the third party one and use the options optimize & defrag, this will clean up your harddrive and make things load faster

6. CCleaner - You can use this https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download to clear cache and old unused files to free up space, it also has a registry scanner but in my experience reg cleaners do little to nothing when it comes to increasing performance

If anyone has anything they want to add or clarify let me know
    • By beake
      When running tribot, it uses a huge amount of CPU and the fan is constantly running... is there any way i can reduce this?

I use a mac,  2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 processor and 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 memory 
    • By AidenEsco
      Hey guys! I'm looking to get started with a gold farm and making my own scripts, but I need some help using TRiBot. 
      Relevant comp specs:
      i5-6600k
      8bg ddr4 ram
      Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
      Raedon R9 390
      First of all, I was under the impression that with an i5-6600k I would be able to run atleast 20 bots, but I get to 100% cpu with just 5 bots open, and thats with TRiBot minimized and graphics disabled. I know somethings wrong but no idea how to fix it.
      Also, does it make a difference if I use one client with 5 tabs or 5 clients with one tab? So far ive been using 1 client with 5 tabs, but if that's the issue with cpu ill change.
      Ive been told to use 512 mb per bot, but if i get to my endgame goal of 20 bots form my pc, wont that be too much? How much ram should I be allocating per bot?
      I dislike the suicide botting method, I prefer long term accounts, so I've been looking into combat such as GDK and Wyverns and possibly writing my own script (I have a decent knowledge of java, just need to learn API). But to keep these long term accounts unbanned for as long as possible, whats reccommended? Ive heard no more than 8 hours a day with a break or two, but that still seems a bit risky. I was thinking about 2-3 hrs in morning and 2-3 at night, does that sound like a good strategy?
      For proxies, Ive tried Proxyfish and I mean I got working proxies, but somewhat expensive and not sure if I should continue buying there, whats the best place to buy proxies? socks5proxies.net also looks good, especially since theyre focused on TRiBot, anyone had experience with them?
      Also, how many accounts would it be safe to run per proxy? So far ive only been doing one proxy one acc, but until I start seeing profits I feel like I'm just spending a bunch of money... I was thinking 2-3 accts per proxy, what do you guys think about that?
      When I open TRiBot, my Java version always goes to the JDK, even though I have set my JAVA_HOME variable to the jre I have installed, any advice on that? Possibly a reason for more cpu usage?

Thank you in advance for all your help, I look forward to botting and sharing my experiences with you guys!
      @Usa
      @TRiLeZ
      @iFluffee
  • Our picks

• This release includes:

Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues

TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects

Hooked login fields

Improved the login bot

Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again

Ability to read the current input for username and password fields

If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased

If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.

If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.

Coming soon:

Skull icon fix

Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)

Much more
        • Thanks
      • 25 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
        • Thanks
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use

Apache Commons Codec

Apache Commons Collections

Apache Commons Configuration

Apache Commons IO

Apache Commons Lang

Apache Commons Math

GSON

Guava

JFoenix

Hint arrow API

Game#getHintArrowX

Game#getHintArrowY

Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
        • Thanks
      • 49 replies
    • This update includes:

Fix broken hooks

Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."

Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input

General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers

Fix GE API

Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
        • Thanks
      • 37 replies