TRiLeZ

Reducing CPU and Memory Usage

@TRiLeZ Hey man i have followed all the guides on here and my client on this computer keeps lagging even without having a script runing, just the bot client playing legit is lagging. My other computer is fine i can run tribout without any problem its just this computer. I tested with other bot client just to see if it works and it it works with other client.. so its just tribot client thats fked up for me no clue whats wrong and how i can fix it :(

1 hour ago, MySmallBox said:

i set my client to 256mb ram and when i check task manager its like at 300-400...........

its like setting ur client heap size to 1 and expecting the client to use 1.

i´d prefer using more than needed , it can cause a crash otherwise.

Happy botting

I'm super new to this and just bought VIP. But if I have 3 accounts and want to use 3 tabs instead of using 3 different tribot launchers. Can I just increase it to 768 heap size to run all 3 tabs without problems?

I have a high end computer so I don't personally see any issues coming up from my end. But I'm just wondering if there's some stability issues if you use several tabs of bots but has enough ram to support them.

1 hour ago, Heyho123 said:

I'm super new to this and just bought VIP. But if I have 3 accounts and want to use 3 tabs instead of using 3 different tribot launchers. Can I just increase it to 768 heap size to run all 3 tabs without problems?

I have a high end computer so I don't personally see any issues coming up from my end. But I'm just wondering if there's some stability issues if you use several tabs of bots but has enough ram to support them.

You can, I used to do that, but for some reason tabs now give me more errors than separate clients :(

20 hours ago, Heyho123 said:

If you're using looking glass, occasionally having tabs can fuck with TriBot, that's the only problem I seem to usually have.
If you're just using the normal Tribot client to bot you can absolutely just up the heap size and run them all.