TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.09_0

Oh_My_goth    43

I've been patiently waiting for you guys to fix this shit, we're all paying $5 a month to use it, although it's not a lot, we don't want something that glitches out on us on 30 minutes, or gets us killed.

Whatever your big update was, undo it, it was working perfect, now it's not.  Now my account dies to randoms and freezes up too much, lags like hell, srsly?  Fix your shit , smh.  Been over 2 weeks, work harder before you lose your people.

Edit: stop with the quoting and saying of "Your post is not helpful"  you have been given many helpful posts, and update through update, you do nothing.  The problem isn't us.

Edited by Oh_My_goth

I've been patiently waiting for you guys to fix this shit, we're all paying $5 a month to use it, although it's not a lot, we don't want something that glitches out on us on 30 minutes, or gets us killed.

Whatever your big update was, undo it, it was working perfect, now it's not.  Now my account dies to randoms and freezes up too much, lags like hell, srsly?  Fix your shit , smh.  Been over 2 weeks, work harder before you lose your people.

Edit: stop with the quoting and saying of "Your post is not helpful"  you have been given many helpful posts, and update through update, you do nothing.  The problem isn't us.

I agree with you sir +1

Oh_My_goth    43

My runescape membership is ending, and so is my Tribot VIP.

Although, now that I think of it, due to the laggy ass fucking fail client, I can only run 1 script at a time, so maybe I can just run my paid script and call it even.  You guys need to refund us VIP days or give us some sort of legit explanation to why we're not getting what we paid for , yes , paid.  No1 wants to donate to this shit, we're paying for VIP to use the client, not to help the site.  Now give us what we're fucking asking for.  It's irritating.