Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.09_0

69 posts in this topic

This release includes:

• CPU usage optimization.
  • TRiBot Release 8.09_1:  Fixes Pillory and Abyss random solver bugs.
  • TRiBot Release 8.09_2: Fixes a Scape Rune bug and improves upon repository script instancing.

Please remember to use a Client Paint Delay of at least 25ms and minimize the TRiBot window for optimal CPU usage.

1 person likes this

Is this on the main release or dev release?

The idea of dev release imo is that, it's the version that you're currently working on before the actual release. Is this what you're doing?

Is this on the main release or dev release?

The idea of dev release imo is that, it's the version that you're currently working on before the actual release. Is this what you're doing?

Yes. The development version is an experimental release which may be in-complete or may not work 100% correctly. Used for testing purposes.

• [13:32:50] We are attempting to solve the Jekyll random.
  • [13:34:14] We failed to solve the Jekyll random. (1)

please fis this random i die after this and lose all red chins :/

This update decreases CPU usage of TriBot ALOT! Instead of my 24 account limit I can run 40 accounts now with 70-100% cpu usage. Thank you very much TriLez

1 person likes this

This release includes:

Please remember to use a Client Paint Delay of at least 25ms and minimize the TRiBot window for optimal CPU usage.

Thanks! It seems to be better.

This release includes:

What is the difference between lower and higher Paint Delay?

Turn your memory limit down.

How would you go about doing this?

Edited by YoHoJo

Thanks! It seems to be better.

What is the difference between lower and higher Paint Delay?

How would you go about doing this?

Please don't triple post, use the edit button.

Higher Paint Delay = Lower CPU usage.

When you open up tribot, there is a field in which you can enter numbers, that is max amount of RAM you're allocating for TriBot to use.

I am still getting ram increase over time and eventually crashing. :( have tried decreasing and increasing memory limit, it still goes over that limit and crashes.

Everything else is fine though

This update did not fix the high CPu usage for me. I'm still varying from 30-70+ with 3 bots running. I'm using windows 7 with 8 GB ram and a 3.8Ghz quad core processor.

It actually seems like the CPU usage has increased in the variance. Now with 2 bots running someimtes im between 30-40 and others between 70-90... I have the paint delay set ABOVE 25 and the client in lite mode.

How do I revert back to 8_07 version? I cba to wait for an update again.

Edited by hitsuu

• [01:33:29] We are attempting to solve the Pillory random.

[01:33:37] java.lang.NullPointerException

[01:33:37] at obf.SB.m(bd:62)

[01:33:37] at obf.SB.A(bd:126)

[01:33:37] at obf.Jb.M(eo:1570)

[01:33:37] at obf.Jb.run(eo:645)

[01:33:37] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[01:33:37] We failed to solve the Pillory random. (2)

When i used AIO combat by wupsupwup i got the random event Dr. Jekyll. and ended up dieing from it. Sorry for not having like a error code or something but since its a gift giver its like the others. 

other than that , very nice bot .