Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J J

[COMBAT] JJ's AIO Fighter Pro [6$ per 3 instances]

1,594 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2016 at 4:43 PM, TE600 said:

Hey JJ,

Bought this script last night and attempted to load it up and nothing comes up for monsters. I've tried setting item or NPC id and nothing. This is my first time using Tribot but have used other botting programs in the past. I'm sure it's something simple but please help me out in any way you can. Is there a first time set up I need to do?

Thanks all!

Hi TE600,

Maybe TRiBot was outdated at the time you tried? Unfortunately I can't access TRiBot right now. I will be working on the script on Wednesday.

All you should need to do is start the script and double click on monsters to kill. They get added to the list on the right side, hit start script and off it goes.

On 11/5/2016 at 6:36 PM, dantan said:

What is the current status of this script ? Does it support extended anti fires ?  @J J

@J J When selected pick up own loot only it doesnt pick up any loot at all .

It supports potions by drinking it a given interval. Unfortunately not yet by drinking it at a certain level or once it stops working. But if you get the interval right it still works.

For looting I have no idea what happened there. judging from your post and TE600 I think TRiBot was outdated? I will investigate on Wednesday.

On 11/4/2016 at 4:44 PM, dantan said:

What is the current status of this script ? Does it support extended anti fires ?  @J J

See above.

Hi all,

I planned to investigate into the problems last Wednesday. My schedule was empty so I thought I had no classes. However, they sent us an e-mail with the new schedule on Tuesday. I had feedback class on Wednesday and French classes on Thursday. I wanted to work on the script on Friday... but Friday was some kind of holiday so the university was closed.. and as I said before, I can't play RuneScape from my home...

I have exam week right now and will be done after Wednesday. I'll work on the script in a laboratory on Thursday and/or Friday.

@J J Please find when picking over item when value over a certain amount settings, it doesnt pick ensouled item and also noted items..

On 11/15/2016 at 4:34 AM, godslayerz said:

@J J I am currently using loot item >1000gp but it doesnt loot ensouled heads any idea why?

8 hours ago, godslayerz said:

@J J Please find when picking over item when value over a certain amount settings, it doesnt pick ensouled item and also noted items..

I am currently working on resolving this issue! Scripting on the university campus.

1 person likes this

@J J  Thanks for your prompt follow up!

• Also can you look into the looting?

For example, it kill the monster it will move on to the next while waiting for the animation to end and loot appear before picking up the item. 

However, if it have other action like eat food or drink potion while waiting  it will not pick up the item (this only happens when u activate pick up you own loot only)

• Can i also request u add in loot radius? because when i put my fighting radius to be, for example 5 the looting radius is much much bigger making it to run around the map picking item when i deactivate pick up your own loot only.

43 minutes ago, godslayerz said:

@J J  Thanks for your prompt follow up!

• Also can you look into the looting?

For example, it kill the monster it will move on to the next while waiting for the animation to end and loot appear before picking up the item. 

However, if it have other action like eat food or drink potion while waiting  it will not pick up the item (this only happens when u activate pick up you own loot only)

• Can i also request u add in loot radius? because when i put my fighting radius to be, for example 5 the looting radius is much much bigger making it to run around the map picking item when i deactivate pick up your own loot only.

1. Yes this is a problem with the script states where it does not successfully loot an item and continues with the next step. And then it spots the loot again and needs to walk back.

2. The looting radius used the combat radius but I think it might calculate the distance from the players current position instead of the starting tile which causes the area to be larger.

Those are two important issues to be fixed. I have just uploaded version 18.3. The problem with looting stackable items has been fixed. Also looting items worth over a certain items has been slightly tweaked and it does work for me. In the Bot Debug Log Tab you can see the prices it retrieves from the Grand Exchange. If anyone still has issues with looting items worth over a certain amount please post a screenshot of the prices it is retrieving. @Snowbear @godslayerz

18/11/2016 (Version 18.3)
- Fixed issue with looting items worth over a certain amount
- Fixed issue with looting stackable items and minimum stack setting

@J J can u add a feature where it will wait till out of combat before high alching valuble equipment , if not it keep spam alch at valuble equipment but unable to alch cause too slow 

2 hours ago, godslayerz said:

@J J can u add a feature where it will wait till out of combat before high alching valuble equipment , if not it keep spam alch at valuble equipment but unable to alch cause too slow 

Good point you are making there, I have never noticed that issue. Can you PM me the location of a NPC which drops high value alcheable items frequently? I usually train at Moss Giants and they do not.

On 11/18/2016 at 1:59 PM, godslayerz said:

@J J Noted shall wait for the next update on the other 2 issue Thank you!

No problem.

@J J i think you can ignore my previous post about the high alch. i found a workaround where we can actually set the minimum value before the warning pops up. So all good now.

On the other hand, i got another suggestion. For now to high alch, i think the script detects nature rune and fire rune in inventory before it proceed to high alch.

Would you be able to to let it support rune pouch also? It helps to save a slot. (i understand there is alot other to fix so maybe this can be last priority)

On 11/20/2016 at 2:12 AM, godslayerz said:

@J J i think you can ignore my previous post about the high alch. i found a workaround where we can actually set the minimum value before the warning pops up. So all good now.

On the other hand, i got another suggestion. For now to high alch, i think the script detects nature rune and fire rune in inventory before it proceed to high alch.

Would you be able to to let it support rune pouch also? It helps to save a slot. (i understand there is alot other to fix so maybe this can be last priority)

Nice, yeah I think I am using that setting myself which is why I never found out it could lead to isues.

I do not have a Rune pouch myself but will look into it.

I do have a Looting Bag now from the Abyss, which I will add support for.

I will look into all the available bags/pouches that can be used by the script.

On 11/27/2016 at 1:53 AM, MrRoo said:

@J J

Does this script support rock or sand crabs?

MrRoo

Hi MrRoo,

I have added support for Rock Crabs and Sand Crabs in version 18.0 on 20 July 2016.

I am unsure how it is performing because I never received much feedback on it. From my own experience it works well.

You can try it out with the Trial of this script.

29/11/2016 (Version 18.4)
- Improved way of picking-up items
- Looting multiple items in a row with no interruptions
- Tweaks when antiban events occur

Looting radius problem
I took a look at the looting radius, and it does compare the position of the item to your starting tile. The result is an integer which is compared to the interaction radius set in the GUI.

Noted items problem
I have also checked out the problem with noted items with the following settings:
- Iron ore (441) [noted]
- Minimum for stackable items: 2

The problem is that looting is based on name OR id, so a normal iron ore gets looted. Why? Because an unnoted iron ore is not stackable so it gets picked up. The stack is only checked for items which are stackable.

A fix for this is to add the ID manually. So enter 441 in the text bar and hit enter. It will show: custom (441).
Because there is no name given, an unnoted iron ore will not be picked up. 

In a future version of the script I will add more data to the settings file. Appending if the chosen item is stackable and appending if the chosen item is noted.
Or something I mentioned before which would be better: entering the minimum required stack for each item that is added in the GUI.
Maybe the minimum stack for runes is five, arrows ten and seeds just one. Right now that is not possible.

@J J also just to check for example if i m holding whip + defender , i put the spec weapon to be SGS would it switch back to whip + defender or just whip after spec? 

Thinking to buy sgs buy need to confirm this.

@J J Another thing is that, for example when equipped with whip + d defender and using a 2 hand weapon for special attack, the inventory is full and have no slot in inventory to swap out the special attack weapon it will click spamming instead of eating 1 food to make space to swap the weapon. 

Will you be able to fix this?