J J

[COMBAT] JJ's AIO Fighter Pro [6$ per 3 instances]

42 minutes ago, Rexaura said:

Love this script, unfortunately today it stopped picking up loots. I have it using bones to peaches and won't pick those up either then logs out when it's out of food. 

Most combat scripts should be broken as per the new update.

It'll get fixed soon enough!

Edited by orange451

@J J

Script attacks NPC´s that are already dead - NPC´s that are falling to the ground during the animation.

Also doesnt recognize if someone else is in combat already.

(not sure if these bugs were mentioned earlier.)

1 hour ago, Butta said:

@J J

Script attacks NPC´s that are already dead - NPC´s that are falling to the ground during the animation.

I believe a combat hook of Tribot is broken. As more combat scripts are having issues. 

We need to wait on Trilez for a fix ;)

• Like 1

On ‎15‎-‎7‎-‎2016 at 5:01 AM, Rexaura said:

Love this script, unfortunately today it stopped picking up loots. I have it using bones to peaches and won't pick those up either then logs out when it's out of food. 

On ‎15‎-‎7‎-‎2016 at 5:42 AM, orange451 said:

Most combat scripts should be broken as per the new update.

It'll get fixed soon enough!

On ‎15‎-‎7‎-‎2016 at 7:24 AM, kylefury said:

Since the update the bot has become ridiculously slow. 30% less xp because it takes 3-5 seconds from a monster's death to the next attack

On ‎15‎-‎7‎-‎2016 at 3:37 PM, afxcel said:

would not recommend this script, been getting banned a lot recently using the same method as before.

3 hours ago, Butta said:

@J J

1 hour ago, iJimmy said:

I believe a combat hook of Tribot is broken. As more combat scripts are having issues. 

We need to wait on Trilez for a fix ;)

For all of these: unfortunately TRiBot is outdated again. I really want to publish V18.0 but it needs proper testing.

Combat.getAttackingEntities is still broken.

Because the script can not detect it is being attacked or attacking anything lots of things go wrong.

The script still functions decently at npc's with low hp. But I'm fighting Cyclops of combat 106 with 100+ hp (for Dragon Defender) and every few seconds the Cyclops is being re-attacked. I've spoken with some other scripters and it seems there is not much I can do to work around a broken hook.

20/07/2016 (Version 18.0)
- Script status is now displayed
- Fighting core improved
- Banking core improved
- Rock Crab support (beta)
- Sand Crab support (beta)

Please note that TRiBot combat hooks are currently outdated. That is the reason for many of the reported problems, such as spamclicking, moving to different monsters and many other problems. Unfortunately this has not been fixed yet for multiple days now. Once it is fixed, the script will automatically perform as you can expect again.

For Rock crabs and Sand crabs: add Rock crabs or Sand crabs to your monster list. Start the script, it will automatically start a "sub script" which walks to rocks to turn them into crabs. Due to outdated hooks, the support is in BETA because I was not able to test it under normal circumstances.

I will be on holiday from 20 July - 3 August. During this period script sales are closed. When I'm back, I will be working hard on new updates. Thanks everyone and see you in two weeks.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, J J said:
20/07/2016 (Version 18.0)
- Script status is now displayed
- Fighting core improved
- Banking core improved
- Rock Crab support (beta)
- Sand Crab support (beta)

Please note that TRiBot combat hooks are currently outdated. That is the reason for many of the reported problems, such as spamclicking, moving to different monsters and many other problems. Unfortunately this has not been fixed yet for multiple days now. Once it is fixed, the script will automatically perform as you can expect again.

For Rock crabs and Sand crabs: add Rock crabs or Sand crabs to your monster list. Start the script, it will automatically start a "sub script" which walks to rocks to turn them into crabs. Due to outdated hooks, the support is in BETA because I was not able to test it under normal circumstances.

I will be on holiday from 20 July - 3 August. During this period script sales are closed. When I'm back, I will be working hard on new updates. Thanks everyone and see you in two weeks.

Quick question, for rock/sand crabs is it a setting you click so that it gets the aggro once they become unaggressive?

24 minutes ago, DrakeTheBear said:

Quick question, for rock/sand crabs is it a setting you click so that it gets the aggro once they become unaggressive?

It will detect the name in the settings automatically. It will then determine your location.  

Relleka North, North/East or Waterbirth for Rock Crabs. 

Or the Sandy beach for Sand Crabs.

Based on your location it will make them aggressive again. It seems to work pretty well but due to combat hooks being outdated it attacks Crabs that are already in combat right now. 

Once the hooks are fixed, it should work pretty well. Let me know :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, J J said:

It will detect the name in the settings automatically. It will then determine your location.  

Relleka North, North/East or Waterbirth for Rock Crabs. 

Or the Sandy beach for Sand Crabs.

Based on your location it will make them aggressive again. It seems to work pretty well but due to combat hooks being outdated it attacks Crabs that are already in combat right now. 

Once the hooks are fixed, it should work pretty well. Let me know :)

Thanks for the info! I'll be trying it soon :D

On 20-7-2016 at 8:42 PM, DrakeTheBear said:

Thanks for the info! I'll be trying it soon :D

Great, let me know!

On 24-7-2016 at 5:52 AM, ackight said:

Please make it not attack other peoples monsters. 

Other then that great script bro.

That was an issue due to combat hooks being outdated.

On 26-7-2016 at 4:13 AM, Bradpro77 said:

The script is having trouble rick clicking items and using them (such as duel arena, and games neck teleports). I have not got this to work within the last week or so. It right clicks then moves to where it would usually click but it doens't click it.

Not sure if that was related to broken hooks. But I will be updating the script tomorrow and will fix this as well.

On 29-7-2016 at 11:37 PM, Yuhan said:

@J J Updated for most recent client version?

Tomorrow (4 August)

On 30-7-2016 at 0:15 AM, agustus rockwood222 said:

Damn... Hooks get fixed and now JJ is on vacation too, we cant win!

Yeah.. They were fixed on 30 July. But there were breaking changes so new combat methods have been added and the once the script uses have been deprecated. An update will be available tomorrow.

On 30-7-2016 at 2:45 AM, Yuhan said:

ikr lol - tri's is a decent alternative in the meantime (JJ's is still best imo)

On 31-7-2016 at 8:16 AM, kylefury said:

It doesn't run well on LG. Works for 20-30 mins at most then gives a NullPointerException and completely stops.

Probably related to the combat hooks. Will test it tomorrow.

5 hours ago, gabrielspecter said:

is this script fixed and good to use now?

Tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Cognizant said:

Assuming it wasn't a script issue, and an issue with Tribot the script should be working. Combat hooks and LG issues have been resolved. 

Yes, combat hooks have been fixed. But as I mentioned above, there are breaking changes which may have broken some things in the script.

I just got back from holiday. I will be going to bed now and fixing the script is the first thing on my list to do tomorrow!

Just now, J J said:

It hasn't even been 24 hours. Still doing some testing to make sure everything works.

all good, if possible also test the LG, in most cases it just stops the script after going to bank and back to the area where has to train.

2 hours ago, Butta said:

all good, if possible also test the LG, in most cases it just stops the script after going to bank and back to the area where has to train.

Looking Glass crashes instantly for me. However, not related to the script as far as I can tell. The Random Event Thread (from TRiBot itself) crashes.

eKcAnhN.png

Will do more investigation tomorrow..

@Bradpro77 for the right clicking items issue: does this happen in your inventory or from the equipment tab?

Script has been updated to 18.1. The new combat methods have been implemented.