J J

[COMBAT] JJ's AIO Fighter Pro [6$ per 3 instances]

Just recently purchased this and the bot tries to attack monsters that are already in combat. Is there a fix for this?

Nvm doesn't really matter. Tested it out on a f2p account for a few hours and it worked flawlessly.

Thanks for the great script.

Edited by rsproject

On 3/11/2016 at 6:54 PM, stewiekidz said:

Hey, is there an option for hopping when there are more than 'x' players in the world or if another player talks? Thanks!

Hi, not yet but it's somewhere on my list. There are a few measurements in this category that I want to implement.

On 3/13/2016 at 9:14 AM, AustinS said:

I would also support adding a GUI button to add/remove saved settings. I'm on a mac and I can't even figure it out lol.

But yeah, bone looting is still very weird. When using B2P, the monsters I camp hit fairly often so I typically use like 10-15 B2P an hour (As you can imagine, that's a lot of bones). It seems like it doesn't prioritize closer bones most of the time, but if you think that's more effective anti-ban, I'll go with it.

The only thing I would LOVE to see is more random eating, or just healing up more frequently. I don't ever see a human eating 1 food randomly. Typically they'll get low, then eat to 75%, or almost full. Maybe randomize this? I know you mentioned my suggestion earlier.

I just wanted to say thanks for the awesome script! got 65-85 range tanking some nooby monsters (Slow ass XP, mind you.. like 40k/h). 

Working on roughly 90... then I'm going to get 99 defense! Hopefully that'll get me the geepees for 94 magic. ;) haha.

I appreciate this script! It runs flawlessly. I got some long proggies. It's failed a couple times lately, saying that there is more than 1 instance running (There isn't). But I assume that is Tribot. Just a couple small tweaks! I'll keep the suggestions coming!

GUI: going to make some user friendly improvements

Bones looting: it shouldn't annoy you when you watch the script. But it seems that it does thus it might be preferring bones far away too often. Will take a look at this.

Random eating: Yes the idea of eating two food occasionally is high on my list. It's pretty easy to implement, just need to think about when to eat one, and when to eat two depending on the food that is used, your hitpoints level and the frequency of eating.

Xp gains: Good to hear you are gaining a lot of xp! Yes please keep the suggestions coming, I do really consider them all. I just have very little time right now. During the summer holiday I will be added new features very frequently.

On 3/14/2016 at 5:33 PM, choboteam said:

Would be nice to have a radius indicator when you start the script.
I am not sure what is the difference between 25   and 15  on the map.

A tile is the squares you can identify. But showing an overlay on both the mainscreen and minimap could be helpful. Added it to my list.

On 3/14/2016 at 10:43 PM, d190 said:

Could you also make it so that if there isn't a monster/npc on the screen it will try rotate the camera before using the minimap? Would save time and more human like

It does this when the npc is within a certain tile range. If it's outside of this range you can not attack it regardless of your camera angle.

On 3/18/2016 at 11:17 PM, Tsuyoshi said:

Not sure if there's an easy fix, but for it seems to try to drink potions too fast, and ends up only drinking the first one as the click on the second one was too fast for it to work.

Oh it seems like this issue keeps coming back... I think the .click() method doesn't return true at all times - even though it does register and drinks a potion. Will check this out and hopefully fix it for once and all.

On 3/20/2016 at 5:42 PM, dajuke said:

does this support edgevil chaos druids?

With the new banking system, it works decently. I still need to make some improvements.

On 3/22/2016 at 7:20 PM, Fuzzy Kiwi said:

ss3YDGO.png

Good reliable script. Thank you.

Nice progress report, glad to hear it works well for you.

On 3/23/2016 at 9:57 PM, rsproject said:

Just recently purchased this and the bot tries to attack monsters that are already in combat. Is there a fix for this?

Nvm doesn't really matter. Tested it out on a f2p account for a few hours and it worked flawlessly.

Thanks for the great script.

It shouldn't attack monsters that are already in combat often. Maybe occasionally due to delays. If it keeps happening please let me know the exact spot.

Good to hear you enjoy using the script.

On 3/26/2016 at 7:21 PM, d190 said:

bump @J J U alive? :D

Yes, explanation at the end of this post.

On 3/29/2016 at 9:02 PM, adamhackz said:

Looking forward to safespot support :)

Yeah I really want to finish it. I'm still training ranged so I could also put it to good use.

14 hours ago, kelthstone said:

I wanna buy this script but it seems like the creator never updates it :s

Take a look at the first page, the changelog shows otherwise. But yes, the last few weeks the updates have been less frequent.

--

Sorry for the extremely late replies. I received the unfortunate news I had to take an extra maths exam (Statistics + Probability). My study supervisor told me I didn't need to take it as long as I passed Calculus + Linear Algebra. But the exam committee did not agree and told me I had to pass S+P as well. 

Which is worth 5EC which equals to 8 week of 13h/week preparation. But I only got the news 4 weeks before the exam which means my workload doubles to 26h/week. But I'm also working on my thesis 40h/week. All in all I'm spending every single day from morning to night either working on my thesis or making math assignments.

If I don't pass the S+P exam I end up with 5 months of study delay, if I do pass it I will have my Bachelor's degree.

So it's extremely important that I do everything that I can to pass it. Because it saves me 5 months of my life, 5 months of tuition, 5 months of food, 5 months of extra work, 5 months of rent... 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2016 at 4:51 PM, adamhackz said:
@[member="J J"]

Hey man it's all good. Real life should always come first, people just appreciate being updated. Thanks for taking the time to reply to all the posts :)

Yeah that is how it has always been, but I'm under such a heavy load right now that I do not have any time to script. But in 6 days from now I will be done and have all evenings available to script!

33 minutes ago, thedark115 said:
@[member="J J"]

Hey man, any chance of supporting client starter? I wouldn't mind having a mass batch of bots run this. Thanks ahead of time!

Client starter is supported and should still work.

You can pass the name of the settings file to load.

Client start and Script Queue info: (not allowed to edit my previous post for some reason...?)

30/04/2015 (Version 12.3)
Script Queue support
1. View -> Script Queue
2. Queue -> Add script
3. Select JJ’s Fighter Pro.
4. Enter the name of your settings file in the textbox in the bottom left corner. (settings file are saved in the jjsfighter folder located in the TRiBot folder on your computer)
5. Start script

The script will automatically load the settings from the file and skip the GUI. You can also hit "Re-run script" and the script will automatically load the settings file again.

Client Starter support
(Unfortunately this seems to work on Windows only)

1. View -> Client Starter
2. Click on the fields in the table on the bottom right to edit your values.
3. You can re-use Profiles by navigating to File->Save Profile and File->Load Profile.

• Like 1

Couple of comments as a new user...

Sometimes I need to stop and re-run the script for various reasons. If I'm using potions it will automatically drink a dose immediately upon startup, even if I'm already at the max potted level...can you add code for the bot to check and see if I'm already potted? Also, instead of intervals, can you add some randomization? Humans don't drink a potion perfectly every 300 seconds for multiple hours...

On the note about re-running, sometimes I babysit and like to hop worlds manually for various reasons. Upon restarting the script, it detects I'm in a new world and immediately attempts to hop back to the original...there's no setting to disable this "hopping back", so I have to spend an additional minute every single time doing stop script, start script, load settings, start script, instead of a simple pause+resume.

When training in a single combat area with things that aggro to you, the code that checks for in-combat is far, far from optimal. If I leave the bot for ten or so minutes and then return, I come back to about 10-20 "the monster you are attacking is already in combat" messages. When watching the bot, I can see it take 3-4 hits of free damage while it attempts to attack a target already in combat, over and over and over again -- not very human like. (For reference, training in stronghold of security  Zombie room)

On 2016-04-06 at 1:52 PM, Snowbear said:

On the note about re-running, sometimes I babysit and like to hop worlds manually for various reasons. Upon restarting the script, it detects I'm in a new world and immediately attempts to hop back to the original...there's no setting to disable this "hopping back", so I have to spend an additional minute every single time doing stop script, start script, load settings, start script, instead of a simple pause+resume.

This. +1

Bought premium version of script, seems like it works quite well. Only problem is my bot keeps withdrawing items, than banks all. Repeat. Can this be fixed somehow? Also, i was wondering there are any pre-sets available with this script. Would make this script sick, For example, Hill giants, Minotaur, Ice Warriors Rock crabs etc)..

On 4/5/2016 at 2:50 PM, thedark115 said:

Awesome, thanks for the quick response man. Also to anyone curious about this bot, have ran over 12 accounts on this script and none have been banned (with human-like breaks of course and no more than 12 hours a day/night). +Rep to this man.

Nice, appreciate the feedback - good to hear it is working very well for you!

On 4/5/2016 at 11:57 PM, Arees187 said:

is it possible to guthans switch support? 

It is somewhere on my list. Other new features are higher on it. But, I can wear Guthan's on my current account and I could definitely benefit from it as well. Guthan's support will be added eventually.

On 4/6/2016 at 10:34 AM, Lyocell said:

nevermind, working now after a PC reset.

Okay.

On 4/6/2016 at 7:52 PM, Snowbear said:

Sometimes I need to stop and re-run the script for various reasons. If I'm using potions it will automatically drink a dose immediately upon startup, even if I'm already at the max potted level...can you add code for the bot to check and see if I'm already potted? Also, instead of intervals, can you add some randomization? Humans don't drink a potion perfectly every 300 seconds for multiple hours...

When training in a single combat area with things that aggro to you, the code that checks for in-combat is far, far from optimal. If I leave the bot for ten or so minutes and then return, I come back to about 10-20 "the monster you are attacking is already in combat" messages. When watching the bot, I can see it take 3-4 hits of free damage while it attempts to attack a target already in combat, over and over and over again -- not very human like. (For reference, training in stronghold of security  Zombie room)

1. Potion drinking: totally agree. But the potion drinking interval IS randomized, it is just not shown to the users. However, it is much more human like to drink potions again once your boost has dropped to a certain amount. Eg, 75 attack, super attack pot raises you to 90. Pot again at 80. This will be added in the next update.

2. You can enter the name of the settings file to load in the Script Loader. This way you can just click re-run and it will load the settings and skip the GUI. See above somewhere for more details on this. I will be adding some help information to the GUI to help users.

3. Yes I have seen reports like this coming back. I really want to update this but it's harder than it might look. But I will move my account to the zombie room in the Security of Stronghold and see what I can do.

On 4/8/2016 at 11:42 PM, choboteam said:

This. +1

See above :P

On 4/10/2016 at 8:47 AM, Nainesh said:

Does the script support safespot? Can I train range with this? Will it pick up the pile of arrows and ignore the one or two stray arrows?

No, safespotting is currently not supported.

Yes, you can train ranged.

Yes, you can pick up arrows. No, currently it does not ignore stray arrows.

But the good news is that I am training ranged on my own account. I will be adding safespotting and adding a box where you can enter the minimum stack of arrows/knives/whatever to loot.

On 4/10/2016 at 7:54 PM, spudz said:

Bought premium version of script, seems like it works quite well. Only problem is my bot keeps withdrawing items, than banks all. Repeat. Can this be fixed somehow? Also, i was wondering there are any pre-sets available with this script. Would make this script sick, For example, Hill giants, Minotaur, Ice Warriors Rock crabs etc)..

Thanks for the purchase. No, there are no pre-sets available. However, you can share pre-sets with other users. It is not tied to your script instance or computer or anything. I have been thinking of making a repository where users can share their settings. I will probably develop that during the Summer holiday. Right now, adding new features to the script and improving currently existing features have priority.

16 hours ago, Solid Fork said:

This is going to be so amazing with safespot! I can not wait! 

It's high on my list. :) Probably a beta version within now and a week.

14 hours ago, brother22 said:

Bot tries to attack monsters that are already in combat.   It does this constantly at gnome stronghold.

Do the gnomes 'shout' anything? Goblins do this and when text appears above their head you lose interaction. Thus the script decides to attack a different npc, which is not always the nearest. If it is not the nearest, it will attack a different one. But you are actually still in combat.. so you get the already in combat message.

--

I would like to thank everyone for their patience! I have now finally finished all my exams, which means I have time available after finishing my workday. Getting an update out has very high priority!!

These features will be in the first coming update:

- Potion drinking at certain levels, instead of a set interval

- Safespotting

- Ignoring stray arrows

No, they don't say anything. it just clicks on other peoples npcs and then waits until they die and attacks another one, there are a few bots in this area and it's pretty clear who is real or not. My chat box is filled with the notification of an npc already being in combat.