Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J J

[COMBAT] JJ's AIO Fighter Pro [6$ per 3 instances]

1,594 posts in this topic

Very nice update JJ. Very pleased you found the small omission in the code responsible for the endless looting state ;p.

Setting up the new version now, I'll let you know if I spot anything :).

yeah i mean it follows the dust devil, but it just puts the cursor on them and doesn't click. I'm also lower level than them. maybe it just doesn't right click?

Edited by teh_wiener

also, could you make it so that it eats a piece of food if theres no room so that it can pick up an item? I've noticed it won't pick stuff up if inventory is full, this is especially annoying if you have bones to peaches tabs, where the bot prioritizes bones whenever there's an empty spot in the inventory

Edited by teh_wiener

Yeah adding onto what teh_weiner said the bot should prioritize loot over bones if using the bones to peaches option as well as eat food to make room for lootspace. Also if there's a way of finding out if an object is stackable or not that would be great because at the moment the bot ignores stackable loot since it thinks it needs an inventory space to occupy, this can be annoying especially when using B2P. This issue could be resolved by having the user have one of each item being looted already in the inventory and an option in the GUI to select if all(or certain) loot is stackable. Example with pseudo code below

if(stackable_loot = true)

don't eat food for lootfalse

else

eat food for lootspace

Also, any news on combat radius? :D

Edited by imsotank

I never bought premium before on here besides this one but do we have to pay each month for this script? or is that only for like for money making ones. :(

I never bought premium before on here besides this one but do we have to pay each month for this script? or is that only for like for money making ones. :(

Me neither.. I think it's a one time fee unless it says otherwise but I could be wrong o.O..

I'll look into the combat radius and other suggestions. Also very nice proggy sNoWy! Tab when finishing slayer task could be implemented.. or atleast do something when you receive that message.

Script is a one time fee of 6$ for 3 auths. Price might be increased in the future but it won't be higher than 10. That's only once it has banking etc.. If you buy it now you won't need to pay more if the price increased or something.

i noticed a bug,it sometimes clicks the stats tab and ends up clicking on strenght guide then it cant seem to close it which leads to my bot logging out.

i noticed a bug,it sometimes clicks the stats tab and ends up clicking on strenght guide then it cant seem to close it which leads to my bot logging out.

disable anti ban it's more trouble than it's worth :)

Edited by AlohaSwag

I'll look into the combat radius and other suggestions. Also very nice proggy sNoWy! Tab when finishing slayer task could be implemented.. or atleast do something when you receive that message.

Script is a one time fee of 6$ for 3 auths. Price might be increased in the future but it won't be higher than 10. That's only once it has banking etc.. If you buy it now you won't need to pay more if the price increased or something.

looking forward on what you can do about those dust devils. are you sure the script just doesn't right click? i'm lower cb than dust devils and maybe thats the reason the mouse just follows them and doesn't click.

either ways, beast script, got a 9 hour proggy at 51k str xp an hour. i had to go to work so i turned off my computer, but i'll see if i can get a screen of another good proggy. keep up the good work man, definitely a 10/10 script

just found a bug. it seems to keep wanting to pick up bones even though inventory is full, it's in "looting items" mode and just stands there trying to pick up a bone until it disappears

disable anti ban it's more trouble than it's worth :)

Hey thanks for this.  I had left my bot overnight and found it had logged out after like 1 hr, not sure why (hadn't gained exp in 10 mins is all it said) so maybe the whole deal with the skill menu happened.  JJ would you be able to make sure the antiban won't open up skill menus?

looking forward on what you can do about those dust devils. are you sure the script just doesn't right click? i'm lower cb than dust devils and maybe thats the reason the mouse just follows them and doesn't click.

either ways, beast script, got a 9 hour proggy at 51k str xp an hour. i had to go to work so i turned off my computer, but i'll see if i can get a screen of another good proggy. keep up the good work man, definitely a 10/10 script

Not sure what I can do about that. Just using DynamicClicking from the TRiBot API. I think I'm higher combat than dust devils myself but I'll go there and see how it works for me. Thanks for the compliment :P Looking forward to the proggy. I'll add some to the first post later.

just found a bug. it seems to keep wanting to pick up bones even though inventory is full, it's in "looting items" mode and just stands there trying to pick up a bone until it disappears

Hm weird, perhaps I missed a failsafe there. I'll check it out.

Also about the anti ban: it's a known issue but it hasn't happened to myself yet. I will be implementing something to handle the popup screen though. Other stuff was higher on my priority list to add or fix due to the disable anti ban checkbox. But it's next on the list to add a failsafe.

First script I could run long enough for a good proggy~

Anti-Ban was off.

Proggah_zpsb2a04931.jpg

Side-Note : This is a pure with Bones To Peaches tabs.

Edited by Rau

Anti-Ban was off.

Proggah_zpsb2a04931.jpg

Whoaa where is this LOL! boss proggy.

I believe that the antiban issue is caused by it trying to eat when the skill menu is open.  As long as you make sure that the inv is open when it's eating, the issue should be resolved.  Until then, antiban off :) Keep it up man getting >20% more exp with the update.

Whoaa where is this LOL! boss proggy.

My little secret... >: D

Edited by Rau

Prob rock crabs or the hoblins on the waterbirth island from the background lol but who cares :P

On side note is it possible to add an option to hide the paint when mouse is over it or a little button that disables it on the side to talk to legit people.

Edited by AlohaSwag

Is there any way that you could make this check what the mouse is on before clicking, without slowing the script too much? It keeps clicking on a ladder for me and that's not good for xp :P  Maybe a right click always option would not be too hard to code.

Anti-Ban was off.

Proggah_zpsb2a04931.jpg

Very nice progress report! I'll add it to the first post later :D

I believe that the antiban issue is caused by it trying to eat when the skill menu is open.  As long as you make sure that the inv is open when it's eating, the issue should be resolved.  Until then, antiban off :) Keep it up man getting >20% more exp with the update.

Yeah probably. When I'm training I don't use that much food which is probably why I haven't seen it happening yet. Fix is coming soon. Friday probably.

Prob rock crabs or the hoblins on the waterbirth island from the background lol but who cares :P

On side note is it possible to add an option to hide the paint when mouse is over it or a little button that disables it on the side to talk to legit people.

Yeah I was thinking about that. Either making a minimise button or hide it on hover. Perhaps I'll make it fade on hover to look super fancy :)

Is there any way that you could make this check what the mouse is on before clicking, without slowing the script too much? It keeps clicking on a ladder for me and that's not good for xp :P  Maybe a right click always option would not be too hard to code.

It should never click on a ladder.. :s How does that happen? It should also right click when needed.

purerange86, on 27 Nov 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:snapback.png

Is there any way that you could make this check what the mouse is on before clicking, without slowing the script too much? It keeps clicking on a ladder for me and that's not good for xp  :P  Maybe a right click always option would not be too hard to code.

It should never click on a ladder..  :s How does that happen? It should also right click when needed.

Funny problems like that happen for me too. The script sometimes left clicks stacked loot piles so I end up with junk accumulating in my inventory thus reducing the effectiveness of the B2P tabs. I pause the script and drop the crap every couple of hours. I also don't train near any ladders or stairs because it WILL miss-click them within an hour or so although I'm not sure how.]

EDIT @ JJ: What's mentioned above has always been an issue, it's not happened through any of your updates. So just to clarify this issue was always present I just forgot to mention it ;p..

Edited by sNoWy

you could also add more towards mouse speed JJ. I've noticed that with other faster mouse speed scripts, i average 61k+ xp an hour at certain areas, whereas i average 50k an hour using this script. it's a great script i'll give you that, but i noticed it's a bit slow. it would be 100% flawless if it could click on a monster immediately after the one it was fighting died, instead of having to move the mouse slowly after the next one. and 10k difference an hour is huge

just a suggestion that would make this beast script even better!

EDIT: i had it at 250 mouse speed, and lowered it down to 210 and i started getting 60k xp an hour lol. so I'm assuming the higher it is, the slower it is?

Edited by teh_wiener

purerange86, on 27 Nov 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:snapback.png

It should never click on a ladder..  :s How does that happen? It should also right click when needed.

Funny problems like that happen for me too. The script sometimes left clicks stacked loot piles so I end up with junk accumulating in my inventory thus reducing the effectiveness of the B2P tabs. I pause the script and drop the crap every couple of hours. I also don't train near any ladders or stairs because it WILL miss-click them within an hour or so although I'm not sure how.]

EDIT @ JJ: What's mentioned above has always been an issue, it's not happened through any of your updates. So just to clarify this issue was always present I just forgot to mention it ;p..

Ah alright I will definitely check that out then :P

you could also add more towards mouse speed JJ. I've noticed that with other faster mouse speed scripts, i average 61k+ xp an hour at certain areas, whereas i average 50k an hour using this script. it's a great script i'll give you that, but i noticed it's a bit slow. it would be 100% flawless if it could click on a monster immediately after the one it was fighting died, instead of having to move the mouse slowly after the next one. and 10k difference an hour is huge

just a suggestion that would make this beast script even better!

EDIT: i had it at 250 mouse speed, and lowered it down to 210 and i started getting 60k xp an hour lol. so I'm assuming the higher it is, the slower it is?

No the higher the number the higher the speed. There is a point where it's too fast and will not register clicks anymore though. You just have to test a few different mouse speeds and see what one gives the best results for you.

On another note I've just received a package from an internet provider and set it all up.. Internet in our apartment now :) Have been a few long days at university because I could use WiFi there :P Finally.. sucks to live without internet for 13 days due to confusion.. Oh well all sorted all now.