Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J J

[COMBAT] JJ's AIO Fighter Pro [6$ per 3 instances]

1,595 posts in this topic

Untick the antiban box.

EDIT @ JJ: When you save your settings the status of the antiban tickbox isn't remembered. Even if you save your settings with antiban off and unticked when you load your settings it will always load as antiban on with the box ticked.

Also another thing for you to add to the drop random item list is "Strength potion (2)" from Mr Hyde.

Oh thanks.. think I handled it.. I'll check it out. Going to add a failsafe for the antiban now and probably going to change it a bit. And I'll add the strength potion to the list thx :)

I'm home now on my desktop with fast internet! Going to work on the script the rest of the day so like 3-4h.

Just bought your script a little while ago and it's great!

Although I do have a few suggestions in order to make it better:
-Special attacks (particularly DBA and Excalibur)

-Fighting radius (avoids running a long way to get to a monster which improves efficiency)

-Switching to guthans for healing

Keep up the good work!

Just bought your script a little while ago and it's great!

Although I do have a few suggestions in order to make it better:

-Special attacks (particularly DBA and Excalibur)

-Fighting radius (avoids running a long way to get to a monster which improves efficiency)

-Switching to guthans for healing

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I'm going to add special attack support and potion support to the script. It should be done somewhere this weekend. Fighting radius has also been suggested a few times, I will probably add that as well. Guthans could be added as well but I'm going to work on the other things first.

Started updating the fighting patterns now.

22/11/2013 (Version 4.4)

- Antiban setting does now load properly when loading from settings

- Smarter rotation/movement when attacking monsters

To be added ASAP:

- Failsafe for antiban

- Potion support

- Special attack support

- Strength potion (2) to random event drop list

- Try to improve the fighting pattern more

Thanks! I'm going to add special attack support and potion support to the script. It should be done somewhere this weekend. Fighting radius has also been suggested a few times, I will probably add that as well. Guthans could be added as well but I'm going to work on the other things first.

Started updating the fighting patterns now.

22/11/2013 (Version 4.4)

- Antiban setting does now load properly when loading from settings

- Smarter rotation/movement when attacking monsters

To be added ASAP:

- Failsafe for antiban

- Potion support

- Special attack support

- Strength potion (2) to random event drop list

- Try to improve the fighting pattern more

Your update was successful, antiban state on the GUI stays remembered and script speed / efficiency has improved by around 10% good job ;p.

EDIT @ JJ: Just found a broken loop, either that or it's a very rare glitch OR it's only apparent in this new version for some reason.. If the client breakhandler kicks in whilst the script is in the looting phase.. It logs back in after the break and remains in the looting phase. Obviously there are no bones for it to loot (B2P) as they all disappeared whilst the account was logged out during the break.. If you look at the code for your script does this seem possible or was this just a very rare mishap?

EDIT 2 @ JJ: The broken loop isn't a rare mishap, I've witnessed the script get stuck in the state three times now in the last 12 hours so I think it's something that was changed in the last update. I've not actually seen what happens before it gets stuck but I'm going to assume that it's what I said in the first edit above.

Edited by sNoWy

Gratz on 300 posts :P

anyway, is the client lagging or is it the script? Anyone else having this? (Sorry if ignorant, going to other threads to look now)

Edit found the dev release comment

will be posting more feedback

Edited by purerange86

Gratz on 300 posts  :P

anyway, is the client lagging or is it the script? Anyone else having this? (Sorry if ignorant, going to other threads to look now)

It's the client.

Are you going to add alching?

That's quite a big job, I'd imagine he'd want to do banking before alching but I'm just guessing. No idea :).. He'll probably make a post in the next 6 hours or so.

Holy shit balls.. My exp hour seems to have increased by 40% O.o....

szYEQzX.jpg

36.6k str xp/hr and 48.7k total xp/hr WTF!

Your update was successful, antiban state on the GUI stays remembered and script speed / efficiency has improved by around 10% good job ;p.

EDIT @ JJ: Just found a broken loop, either that or it's a very rare glitch OR it's only apparent in this new version for some reason.. If the client breakhandler kicks in whilst the script is in the looting phase.. It logs back in after the break and remains in the looting phase. Obviously there are no bones for it to loot (B2P) as they all disappeared whilst the account was logged out during the break.. If you look at the code for your script does this seem possible or was this just a very rare mishap?

EDIT 2 @ JJ: The broken loop isn't a rare mishap, I've witnessed the script get stuck in the state three times now in the last 12 hours so I think it's something that was changed in the last update. I've not actually seen what happens before it gets stuck but I'm going to assume that it's what I said in the first edit above.

Hmm I'll check it out. Not sure what caused it. I've only updated the waitUntilLooted() function which does now check for changed stacks as well.

The whole script is based on dynamic timing to make sure it can never get stuck. Perhaps the state was Looting before it took a break and the script didn't get resumed properly after the break was done? I'll check out my code though :P

Gratz on 300 posts :P

Thanks and I think it was client related.

Are you going to add alching?

It's the client.

That's quite a big job, I'd imagine he'd want to do banking before alching but I'm just guessing. No idea :).. He'll probably make a post in the next 6 hours or so.

Alching might be useful for some people and it would be easier to implement than banking. Now that I have setting saving it's even better as you could just reload the list to alch. For now I'm focusing on special attacks and potion support.

Holy shit balls.. My exp hour seems to have increased by 40% O.o....

szYEQzX.jpg

36.6k str xp/hr and 48.7k total xp/hr WTF!

Great :D

Here is a preview of the new GUI that comes in a future version. It is not done yet but has a lot of new options already.

SAiqvJN.png

"Old" GUI:

AkMuhyn.png

Edited by J J

Hmm I'll check it out. Not sure what caused it. I've only updated the waitUntilLooted() function which does now check for changed stacks as well.

The whole script is based on dynamic timing to make sure it can never get stuck. Perhaps the state was Looting before it took a break and the script didn't get resumed properly after the break was done? I'll check out my code though :P

Thanks and I think it was client related.

Alching might be useful for some people and it would be easier to implement than banking. Now that I have setting saving it's even better as you could just reload the list to alch. For now I'm focusing on special attacks and potion support.

Great :D

Here is a preview of the new GUI that comes in a future version. It is not done yet but has a lot of new options already.

SAiqvJN.png

"Old" GUI:

AkMuhyn.png

That's a nice GUI ;o!

@JJ, was wondering about its capability to handle poison, can it use (super)antipoisons? Also dyou have a skype I could talk to ya on?

Snowy where you training :o

Proggy with 89 strength and d scim

155ca39d155075f702acb22a011de79f.png

Although the script is fast at attacking monsters which is good for power-training it misses loots a lot of the time making it hard to get good money. I don't know how hard this would be to implement but would you be able to add a check box with the option of allowing users to prioritize looting over combat?

Also a problem with the looting system.  If you get logged out while in the looting process, and the loot goes away, the script will get stuck indefinitely.  Would you be able to make the bot check if loot exists before actually (repeatedly?) trying to loot it? I'm sorry I'm not entirely sure what methods you're using but pm me for more info if this is not clear.

Wow nice.. I'm using an SS @ 96 str and getting way less xp.. Then again the account I'm training is 1 def so spends a lot of time eating ;p.

Although the script is fast at attacking monsters which is good for power-training it misses loots a lot of the time making it hard to get good money. I don't know how hard this would be to implement but would you be able to add a check box with the option of allowing users to prioritize looting over combat?

Wow nice.. I'm using an SS @ 96 str and getting way less xp.. Then again the account I'm training is 1 def so spends a lot of time eating ;p.

Also a problem with the looting system.  If you get logged out while in the looting process, and the loot goes away, the script will get stuck indefinitely.  Would you be able to make the bot check if loot exists before actually (repeatedly?) trying to loot it? I'm sorry I'm not entirely sure what methods you're using but pm me for more info if this is not clear.

Already pointed this out but it's good to know it's not just me. Hopefully JJ will fix this soon one way or another ^_^.

EDIT: Someone who asked about CPU usage earlier.. When JJ's script is running on my TRiBot it uses 15% CPU.. When it hits the looting loop (can be caused by long random events as well as break handling) the CPU usage goes to 65%.. Maybe this could help shed further light on the problem? It's like trying to call the state of the script over and over again and not returning or something? IDK what I'm talking about in regard to scripting but I'm just trying to be logical. Struggling to understand how the script getting stuck in a particular state causes the CPU usage to increase over fourfold.. O.o..

Edited by sNoWy

if you add a loot over combat priority option ill be buying this within seconds of you adding :)

Pretty sure he could do this ;).

Pretty sure he could do this ;).

yeah i guess its pretty simple if you know how to code :) where i want to use it the loot needs to be failsafe dont want to miss whips ;)

this script won't fight dust devils for some reason. maybe because of the smoke interface? can you please fix this

Not sure, shouldn't be a problem, the ids were changed a little while back you sure you updated them in gui?

yeah i guess its pretty simple if you know how to code :) where i want to use it the loot needs to be failsafe dont want to miss whips ;)

At the moment it will prioritize loot over combat as long as you're not in combat, abby kiills shouldn't take longer than 30 secs but if this is added, please make it an option and not hardcoded :)

Thanks for everything after update is getting more exp, keep it up!

13 new posts.. :P

@JJ, was wondering about its capability to handle poison, can it use (super)antipoisons? Also dyou have a skype I could talk to ya on?

Snowy where you training :o

Yeah it would be able to handle drink anti poisons once per few minutes.. could implement something to drink when poisoned but in the first release it won't have that feature.

My skype is "NamesJJ"

Yeah I can add a checkbox to prioritize loot. It's just based on states so it wouldn't be hard for me to code that in :P 

Already pointed this out but it's good to know it's not just me. Hopefully JJ will fix this soon one way or another ^_^.

EDIT: Someone who asked about CPU usage earlier.. When JJ's script is running on my TRiBot it uses 15% CPU.. When it hits the looting loop (can be caused by long random events as well as break handling) the CPU usage goes to 65%.. Maybe this could help shed further light on the problem? It's like trying to call the state of the script over and over again and not returning or something? IDK what I'm talking about in regard to scripting but I'm just trying to be logical. Struggling to understand how the script getting stuck in a particular state causes the CPU usage to increase over fourfold.. O.o..

Yeah I found the problem, made a mistake. It has a maximum of 3 attempts but I was only increasing attempt if it hovered the item. Missed out on a bracket :P I've fixed it now.. means it would get stuck and use a lot of CPU as well.

It was constantly trying to hover a non existant item ->

- grab position with reflection

- calculcate tile to 3d world position

- check if it's valid

All those things use a lot of CPU. But it's fixed now (not uploaded yet)

if you add a loot over combat priority option ill be buying this within seconds of you adding

Yeah as mentioned above I'll add it in the next version. Will be under combat options in the new GUI

Pretty sure he could do this.

Yup

Reached maximum of emoticons, removing some....

Yeah the option will be pretty useful for some :)

Will you accept rs gold? :)

Answer below.

Buy credits, Violent sells for 500k ea

this script won't fight dust devils for some reason. maybe because of the smoke interface? can you please fix this

Hmm weird. I'll check it out although I don't have 65 slayer I can atleast make it click them.

Not sure, shouldn't be a problem, the ids were changed a little while back you sure you updated them in gui?

Perhaps this. I needed to update a few ID's in another old script where I used ID's.

At the moment it will prioritize loot over combat as long as you're not in combat, abby kiills shouldn't take longer than 30 secs but if this is added, please make it an option and not hardcoded :)

Thanks for everything after update is getting more exp, keep it up!

Thanks, I will! Edited by J J

24/11/2013 (Version 5.0)

- GUI revamped with new options

- Potting support added

- Special attack support added

- Option to prioritize looting over combat

New GUI: w4CHUQ7.png

Will be available soon!

NOTE: Make sure your special attack weapon does not mess up your combat style!! (PURES)