Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J J

[COMBAT] JJ's AIO Fighter Pro [6$ per 3 instances]

1,594 posts in this topic

what does the anti ban include? Is it just when it checks the stats?

Yes. Don't use it IMO.

Script is going good, I'll let you know if I encounter any further problems or things that could be optimised or improved.

EDIT: Food rewards from the Sandwich lady aren't dropped. I have no idea what the ID's are for the 7 different items but I'll try and find out now..

Kebab -  1971

Chocolate bar - 1973

Meat pie - 2327

Baguette - 6961

Triangle sandwich - 6962

Square sandwich - 6965

Roll - Unsure but probably 6963 / 6964 / 1972

Edited by sNoWy

@Barter I need to update looting so it will instantly continue once the stack increases. Right now it only does that when the item count increases.

@Aloha right now it's only checking xp. More might be added in the future.

@Snowy thanks!! I will add them. Names are enough :)

I got a nice new router today that will give me WiFi and 4 Ethernet ports once I plug another ethernet cable. Will get a 30 meter internet cable tomorrow to connect from my houselord (?) his router to mine. At very last it will be done Thursday when my father visits me to fix and finish some stuff

@Barter I need to update looting so it will instantly continue once the stack increases. Right now it only does that when the item count increases.

@Aloha right now it's only checking xp. More might be added in the future.

@Snowy thanks!! I will add them. Names are enough :)

I got a nice new router today that will give me WiFi and 4 Ethernet ports once I plug another ethernet cable. Will get a 30 meter internet cable tomorrow to connect from my houselord (?) his router to mine. At very last it will be done Thursday when my father visits me to fix and finish some stuff

Landlord ;p? Sounds awesome man, glad for you getting some good net. Nothing really to report at the moment besides the obvious efficiency that could be improved which you're well aware of any way. All good :).

Ooooh, ooooh actually.. A feature that I believe would be really great would be setting a combat radius such as a 10x10 square on where you're currently stood etc. That would be really cool but if you don't want to do that I understand ^_^.. It would just be helpful for the particular spot I'm using.

sometimes when it checks the stats it clicks on the skill and gets stuck and doesnt know how to exit that pop up

Untick the antiban bro :)

Edited by sNoWy

sometimes when it checks the stats it clicks on the skill and gets stuck and doesnt know how to exit that pop up

yes, a premium script should have some failsafe for that. :D

melee training is really good with this script, but its really slow with range. 

Edited by High Barter

Landlord ;p? Sounds awesome man, glad for you getting some good net. Nothing really to report at the moment besides the obvious efficiency that could be improved which you're well aware of any way. All good :).

Ooooh, ooooh actually.. A feature that I believe would be really great would be setting a combat radius such as a 10x10 square on where you're currently stood etc. That would be really cool but if you don't want to do that I understand ^_^.. It would just be helpful for the particular spot I'm using.

Untick the antiban bro :)

Yeah landlord it is :) I could add a radius, might be useful for a few users.

yes, a premium script should have some failsafe for that. :D

melee training is really good with this script, but its really slow with range. 

Range works well if you aren't looting your arrows. I'm going to add the check I mentioned in my previous post to increase the speed when looting stacked items.

still needs help at the prayer guild where monks are he clicks outside of the area and it just looks as if he was botting this didnt happen before):

still needs help at the prayer guild where monks are he clicks outside of the area and it just looks as if he was botting this didnt happen before):

I'd strongly advise training somewhere besides the monastery. There are only 6 monks or so and they are really spread out. I'd recommend you train in the Stronghold of security. First room, first floor. Loads of level 11 (approximately) goblins packed into a small area.

Yeah landlord it is :) I could add a radius, might be useful for a few users.

Range works well if you aren't looting your arrows. I'm going to add the check I mentioned in my previous post to increase the speed when looting stacked items.

A radius would be great but I'm sure the priority for you is the efficiency or speed as that's what most users want improved. I honestly have no complaints even if it wasn't to be increased at the moment. You have put a lot of effort in and the script has came along nicely. One of my favourite features is the 10 minute log out XP. A few times it has logged me out after TRiBot API has failed to solve a random. It's so useful as it stops me sitting at a random spot for ages looking like a bot.. Love it :)!

I'd strongly advise training somewhere besides the monastery. There are only 6 monks or so and they are really spread out. I'd recommend you train in the Stronghold of security. First room, first floor. Loads of level 11 (approximately) goblins packed into a small area.

sounds good ill try it out(:

wow amazing place for a def pure to train man thanks a lot!! increased my xp an hour by 1.7k!!! cheers!

How good is this script at dust devils? I would buy it in a heartbeat if it was flawless at dust devils, best place to train with b2p imo and good money(rune arrows, runes, essence, dragon chains)

I'm only getting 2k-2.5k more exp an hour when I'm not looting arrows :/. Still pretty low. 

How good is this script at dust devils? I would buy it in a heartbeat if it was flawless at dust devils, best place to train with b2p imo and good money(rune arrows, runes, essence, dragon chains)

I have no idea but the speed can be improved when fighting monsters that aren't near to each other. You can use the Lite version and see how it does. Not much differences with the Pro version right now. Looking to make some improvements in the next few days. But it's hard because I don't have internet in my apartment yet. Will be home friday though and have my PC and 120Mbps internet :P

I'm only getting 2k-2.5k more exp an hour when I'm not looting arrows :/. Still pretty low. 

Hm I've personally trained from 40-90 ranged at minotaurs with 28k xp/h or so. I've just submitted a new version that increases the looting speed of stacked items.

If you can tell me your spot I'll go there soon and make sure it runs well with a bow and arrows.

I have no idea but the speed can be improved when fighting monsters that aren't near to each other. You can use the Lite version and see how it does. Not much differences with the Pro version right now. Looking to make some improvements in the next few days. But it's hard because I don't have internet in my apartment yet. Will be home friday though and have my PC and 120Mbps internet :P

Hm I've personally trained from 40-90 ranged at minotaurs with 28k xp/h or so. I've just submitted a new version that increases the looting speed of stacked items.

If you can tell me your spot I'll go there soon and make sure it runs well with a bow and arrows.

Wow guess what. Thats the same place I'm training. I'm only getting max 12k exp an hour. 

Edited by High Barter

Wow guess what. Thats the same place I'm training. I'm only getting max 12k exp an hour. 

He was getting 28k/hr at 85-90 ranged I imagine, he was probably using bronze arrows with a magic shortbow and not looting arrows.

Things for you to try.. Bronze arrows on rapid with magic shortbow, increasing your range bonus, not looting your arrows, increasing your mouse speed to 250, turning off anti-ban, turning off breaks, using an inventory of food rather than btp as you're close to Edgeville bank.

All of those things will increase your xp/hr. Also you're probably only counting raw range xp.. I.E. 12k xp hr = 12k range xp hr.. When JJ says 28k/hr he probably means 21k range xp/hr + 7k hp xp/hr.

JJ! I look forward to seeing you push a speed update over the next week or so :).

Hey this works quite well.  However its transition from minimap walking to attacking is slow and inefficient as it clicks to one point, waits a few seconds, then clicks in another place when the monsters are off screen.  I believe that in many cases rotating the camera to find the monster instead of clicking on the minimap will be a more favorable option. Thanks!

Edited by purerange86

Hey this works quite well.  However its transition from minimap walking to attacking is slow and inefficient as it clicks to one point, waits a few seconds, then clicks in another place when the monsters are off screen.  I believe that in many cases rotating the camera to find the monster instead of clicking on the minimap will be a more favorable option. Thanks!

this. the larger the training spot, the more this is apparent.  

That's a good suggestion.

Yeah thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to improve the speed and efficiency this weekend. Will test it at many spots with different weapons and combat styles. I should have internet today :)

Script keeps ending because of antiban. The bot clicks on a skill and the skill info box pops up. 

Untick the antiban box.

EDIT @ JJ: When you save your settings the status of the antiban tickbox isn't remembered. Even if you save your settings with antiban off and unticked when you load your settings it will always load as antiban on with the box ticked.

Also another thing for you to add to the drop random item list is "Strength potion (2)" from Mr Hyde.

Edited by sNoWy