Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.08_0

153 posts in this topic

• [14:53:50] Starting client.
  • [14:55:38] Downloading script 'BrMagicPro'.
  • [14:55:42] Script Started: BrMagicPro.
  • [14:55:52] Banking: false Spell: HIGH_ALCHEMY Bar: null Cast Items: [63]
  • [14:55:52] next: 63
  • [14:55:52] New List: [63]
  • [14:55:52] Current Cast Item Set [Method: logicLoop()]: 63
  • [15:01:13] next: 63
  • [15:01:13] New List: []
  • [15:01:14] Script ordered to shutdown. Please check debug for information.
  • [15:01:14] Script Ended: BrMagicPro.

with out randoms it stills doing it no freezing as of yet

This bot has so much trouble staying stable... still freezing... ffs.... I've lost like 2 weeks of my one month script sub cause of the client.

Well if it helps Trillz the freezing error wasn't an issue before today, I woke up and the new download (11) is causing the freezes. 

Something you've done differently may affected the stability of the client somehow but I am not sure how because well... I have no idea what the fuck you did or how to even go about doing it my self. Times like this I wish I knew how to program like you but I guess that's why we pay you for your skills in the development area like many others. I hope you find a solution quick and with out much headache. 

Thanks again for your time man let us know when you think you've taken care of the problem we'll be constantly checking  this thread for more feed back when it becomes readily available. :) 

Client is freezing after like 10 minutes for me too. Gets completely stuck, have to shut it down by taskmanager. I hope you will be able to fix it asap :)

it keeps saying"finished"when i start up the bot and then it just says in red alot of nonsense"at java.lang.classloader.loadclass(unknown source) and more stuff

Releases update, client freezes, TrileZ loggs off and now we can't bot.. Great..

Complaining about it will do nothing. So just be patient.

Guys just chill....at least we are getting updates and good ones too. It may take a few hours to fix but overall it improves the client. I'd rather wait a few hours then use a shitty client that gets me banned. Be patient he is working on it

I've never had any problem with client freezing, since this update the client freezes on me after ~30 mins of botting? :|

Client just froze on me like already mentioned. Never really had a problem with freezing clients in the past.

I've never had any problem with client freezing, since this update the client freezes on me after ~30 mins of botting? :|

Same here!

Hopefully an improved update soon :)

Starting to use 8.07_3 now will tell you how it goes.

EDIT: Just realised I'm running 8.07_3, did we downgrade?

Edited by iCash

Starting to use 8.07_3 now will tell you how it goes.

EDIT: Just realised I'm running 8.07_3, did we downgrade?

The new update pushed was _3... _2 was released a few hours ago.. _3 was released 10 minutes ago

The new update pushed was _3... _2 was released a few hours ago.. _3 was released 10 minutes ago

But isn't it meant to be 8.08? :s