Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.08_0

153 posts in this topic

Fuckkkk AGAIN freezed.. just started one acc .. good.. loaded another client.. and then errors bum and that shit freezed everything... its really annoying

Unfortunately as mentioned above it's still freezing. 

It never froze for me in the past however after the latest update I'm facing this problem.

It seems to be fine with one account running but when you open multiple tabs it freezes.

Unfortunately as mentioned above it's still freezing. 

It never froze for me in the past however after the latest update I'm facing this problem.

It seems to be fine with one account running but when you open multiple tabs it freezes.

Negative, it's freezing for me with one account as well

Oh man. This has made things 1000000000000% worse for me

I've tried 9 TIMES now......... all scripts run sure, great but then this happens

http://imgur.com/MCAQ8TM

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I can't use any of my other accounts, I don't even know if they're still running or not

P.S the last version was working perfectly for me but now I can't use it at all because of this?

Edited by Mutsuo

Everything is freezing and lagging. Its running like shit. The one before was running perfect, now today everything has went tits up.

Edited by Pure_Scholar

Negative, it's freezing for me with one account as well

This. The client issue happens almost 30 secs - 5mins of use. Regardless of any circumstances.

What's causing these constant crashes? This was never an issue for me before. 

Again I don't want to come off as an annoying lecher or anything just bringing awareness to a current problem.

8._02 didn't fix anything that I can tell.. (still can't get past the constant client crashing)

Really happy to see these updates coming in so frequently, may have missjudged you in the past trilez.

<3

Well my bro is going nuts with the client freezes, real funny actually :D 

So far I myself haven't had a freeze 7 accounts running.

Oh man. This has made things 1000000000000% worse for me

I've tried 9 TIMES now......... all scripts run sure, great but then this happens

http://imgur.com/MCAQ8TM

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I can't use any of my other accounts, I don't even know if they're still running or not

P.S the last version was working perfectly for me but now I can't use it at all because of this?

Posting this again for visibility because it's awfully annoying for me. I'd guess this counts as freezing even though the first bot is still running.

it also doesn't allow any kind of input from me at all, i.e i can't pause the script as there is no pause button, i can't tab to the other scripts running because I can't see them. It doesn't allow me to do anything at all

Edited by Mutsuo

everytime the client freezes for combat bots is a high potential of death. I've lost alot of money recently due too client failures, i hope this gets resolved as i need to make back what i had because i'm running out of cash for supplies ._..

• [14:48:56] New List: []
  • [14:48:57] We are attempting to solve the Drill Demon random.
  • [14:49:49] We successfully solved the Drill Demon random.
  • [14:49:50] Script ordered to shutdown. Please check debug for information.
  • [14:49:50] Script Ended: BrMagicPro.

after every random it solves

Yeah, also having freezing problems, sometimes a whitescreen, sometimes just a freeze, both the game screen and the client around it freezes.