Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.08_0

153 posts in this topic

New Model Grabbing System

TRiBot now takes a new approach to grabbing object, player, and NPC models. This new system will allow for scripts to get the models for 100% of objects and NPCs (currently only 99%), as well as model grabbing for off-screen NPCs and objects (currently a lot of models can only be grabbed if they are visible).

Random Improvements

The random solvers for Dwarf, Genie, Jekyll, Miles, Molly, Mordaut, Mysterious Old Man, Pirate, Rick Turpentine, Sandwich, Scape Rune, and Security Guard have all been updated.

Fix to TRiBot Freezing Problems

A fix to the TRiBot freezing problems has been applied. Users should experience less or even no client freezing.

Developer Release

The TRiBot Loader is now equipped with the option to use the development release. This version of TRiBot will have all of the latest features and improvements. However, it may be a little un-stable.

2 people like this

no lag? i download the new version , i have 2 accs runnign on the old and they r fine i log n 5 seconds later frozen client and i never have these issues,

• [07:56:11] Login Bot started.

[07:56:14] Login Bot: Login...

[07:56:15] Login bot succeeded.

[07:56:20] Login Bot started.

[07:56:23] Login Bot: Login...

[07:56:32] Login Bot: Login...

[07:56:40] Login Bot: Login...

[07:56:48] Login Bot: Login...

[07:56:56] Login Bot: Login...

[07:57:04] Login Bot failed.

When coming back from a break. using runiterockcrab script... Past posts say its a tribot issue.

Client still freezing after about 5 Minutes.. Please fix...

This keeps happening to me I'm going nuts. This never happened to me before now all of a sudden I can't bot.. I was so close to my goal.

This client crashing is very irritating. I don't know what you did to make the client constantly crash but if you can fix it that would be great. 

At the moment I'm running my client with a heap load of 1,000 MB in hopes that reduces or prevents a future crash. But every time I load a new client for another account it causes the other client to freeze up and crash or if it's on the same client different applet it causes both to crash. 

This is happening and not loading client

Also happening here.

Client won't boot up:/

Edited by iCash