Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.07_0

49 posts in this topic

The new start script before client thing really needs to have a world selector, if it had that it would be perfect.

Also any news on the memory leak that tends to happen on vps's and virtual machines?

Great update though trilez thank you.

Pretty nice update guys!

Looks like our money isn't going to complete waste and some of it is actually getting invested back into the bot, as it should be.

Keep up the good works and the kind of updates you put out today, and I just might have to buy Sponsor and stay around! :D

keep getting strange plant random.. and it says this

• [18:54:03] We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.
  • [18:54:07] We successfully solved the Strange Plant random. 

but i was watching it this time (since last time it sed this but i was dead) and it started attacking me and i died 

mine random just logged out. I'd REALLY like to see a sound from now on when a random event occurs. This seems like something that should of been implemented from the start.  As an example: I get a Random Event and the client plays a noise out load, I hear it from my computer and i check to make sure the random is completed. This need to be done. It seems OSRS is really changing the random events over and over, we need this to keep our accounts safe and free from bans.  Everyone should really scream for this to be applied to the next tribot update. 

mine random just logged out. I'd REALLY like to see a sound from now on when a random event occurs. This seems like something that should of been implemented from the start.  As an example: I get a Random Event and the client plays a noise out load, I hear it from my computer and i check to make sure the random is completed. This need to be done. It seems OSRS is really changing the random events over and over, we need this to keep our accounts safe and free from bans.  Everyone should really scream for this to be applied to the next tribot update.

I disagree, trilez and the team are working on a method so randoms will never need to be updated again. Just be patient, they are great coders and I'm sure we'll see something about randoms from them soon

Bot got stuck on the warning menu after freaky forester : Do you need to collect any dropped items? (on this interface)

Bot got stuck on the warning menu after freaky forester : Do you need to collect any dropped items? (on this interface)

same issue in the ScapeRune cat island random

I don't know if this is client related or script related, but since the new version everytime after a teleportation random (Molly etc.). The bot logs out. 

At first I thought it was because of my own script, but I've had it with aAgility aswell. Not sure but it seems that the random event solver uses onResume() a bit too quick. 

Thus giving the client the idea that you are not in a certain area and returning the state null or loging out (I always use logout instead of null when working with states). 

Any ideas?

^^ This needs to be looked at it.  I've had it happen to me also directly after completing a random, not all the time, but frequently.

Also on the valuables interface that pops up after randoms saying you left things on the floor I believe you can toggle that in lumbridge at the doomsayer if I'm not mistaken.

• [23:41:38] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (8) + (Abracadabra! Hocus pocus!) Please post this error on the forums. 

• [23:41:38] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (8) + (Abracadabra! Hocus pocus!) Please post this error on the forums. 

Thanks.

now fix this bug what I keep having after 5 minutes of running a script.

max amount of instances has been surpassed.

I run 1 script, on 1 account, it's a premium script.

... made 2 posts about it on forums already, no helpful repliesy et :/

now fix this bug what I keep having after 5 minutes of running a script.

max amount of instances has been surpassed.

I run 1 script, on 1 account, it's a premium script.

... made 2 posts about it on forums already, no helpful replies yet :/

Lots of people are getting this it was doing for me but not any more when no one answers me i usually just PM the admin or a mod or a prem script writer they can always offer some advice

[12:46:53] Starting TRiBot Loader.
[12:46:54] TRiBot Loader Release 1.78 is up-to-date.
[12:47:07] Attempting to launch TRiBot.
[12:47:07] The java bin directory couldn't be found. Using the "java" command to boot TRiBot.
[12:47:07] TRiBot SID: 'oVN6Hrcz40JgrP2JUDLTZMMK d4eN7RU8QY0XRUmEyCHD6dEPZ'.
[12:47:07] Click this text box to copy the SID to your clipboard.
[12:47:07] TRiBot Loader has finished it's process. TRiBot will now start.

[12:47:07] CONSOLE STARTED
[12:47:07] TRiBot 8.7_3
[12:47:07] Please use CMSClassUnloadingEnabled in place of CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled in the future

[12:47:07] Initial Settings Loaded
[12:47:07] Using SID: oVN6Hrcz40JgrP2JUDLTZMMKd4eN7RU8QY0XRUmEyCHD6dEPZ
[12:47:08] Initializing TRiBot
[12:47:08] TRiBot AppData Dir: /root/.tribot
[12:47:08] Sesssion Validated
[12:47:09] TRiBot Release (8.7_3) loaded. (1.7.0_25:/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre)
[12:47:09] Global Font Set
[12:47:09] Settings Applied
[12:47:09] TRiBot GUI is ready.
[12:47:09] Preferences Installed

What is that and how to fix it? Anyone? :)

[12:46:53] Starting TRiBot Loader.

[12:46:54] TRiBot Loader Release 1.78 is up-to-date.

[12:47:07] Attempting to launch TRiBot.

[12:47:07] The java bin directory couldn't be found. Using the "java" command to boot TRiBot.

[12:47:07] TRiBot SID: 'oVN6Hrcz40JgrP2JUDLTZMMK d4eN7RU8QY0XRUmEyCHD6dEPZ'.

[12:47:07] Click this text box to copy the SID to your clipboard.

[12:47:07] TRiBot Loader has finished it's process. TRiBot will now start.

[12:47:07] CONSOLE STARTED

[12:47:07] TRiBot 8.7_3

[12:47:07] Please use CMSClassUnloadingEnabled in place of CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled in the future

[12:47:07] Initial Settings Loaded

[12:47:07] Using SID: oVN6Hrcz40JgrP2JUDLTZMMKd4eN7RU8QY0XRUmEyCHD6dEPZ

[12:47:08] Initializing TRiBot

[12:47:08] TRiBot AppData Dir: /root/.tribot

[12:47:08] Sesssion Validated

[12:47:09] TRiBot Release (8.7_3) loaded. (1.7.0_25:/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre)

[12:47:09] Global Font Set

[12:47:09] TRiBot GUI is ready.

[12:47:09] Preferences Installed

What is that and how to fix it? Anyone? :)

Nothing looks wrong to me.

My tribot client just freezes when I start a script now.

It goes to ''doesn't react'' at task manager.. 

what's happening :/

already been 8 days since I bought Tri Yak Premium, and haven't been able to use it .. Lol