Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.07_0

49 posts in this topic

Faster Client Loading

TRiBot now caches the client after initially loading it. This means that users will have to wait much less than before when loading the client.

Start Scripts Before Loading the Client

Users are now able to start scripts before the client is loaded. When the Start Script button is clicked, TRiBot will load a new client and start the script after the client loads.

Start Multiple Clients with Scripts in One Click

When using the New Client (Script Select) button, users will be able to use control clicking with the account selection to select multiple accounts. When selecting multiple accounts, TRiBot will start a new client and script instance for each individual account after pressing the Start Script button.

New Approach to Valid Interfaces

TRiBot now uses a new approach to more accurately detect when an interface is supposably valid, but not. This will fix random solver bugs as well as script bugs.

Random Updates

The random solvers for Combat Randoms, Dwarf, Genie, Jekyll, Miles, Mysterious Old Man, Pirate, Rick Turpentine, Sandwhich, Security Guard, and Strange Plant have been optimized.

The random handler engine has also been slightly modified to use less CPU.

TRiBot Release 8.07_1 fixes the Scape Rune random solver.

Thanks,

TRiLeZ

3 people like this

Start Multiple Clients with Scripts in One Click

When using the New Client (Script Select) button, users will be able to use control clicking with the account selection to select multiple accounts. When selecting multiple accounts, TRiBot will start a new client and script instance for each individual account after pressing the Start Script button.

Is it possible to put a world selector in here?

It won't even let me download it directly from the site, it just opens a white screen.

i think its being updated again tbh

It won't even let me download it directly from the site, it just opens a white screen.

just reload the page, i just got it to work again :)

Same. Only repo scripts are showing for me too.

Also it would be sweet if we can choose a world with this new feature.