Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.05_0

33 posts in this topic

This update includes:

• Fix for walking away from random events.
  • Mouse.sendPress(..) and Mouse.sendRelease(..)
  • TRiBot's instance handler and session handler (server-side) have been re-written/optimzed.
  • Commands can now be used with the TRiBot Bot Control Panel.
2 people like this

Update broke my script :(

Also, is the issue with the client not detecting Freaky Forester and Drill Demon randoms finally fixed?

Update broke my script :(

Also, is the issue with the client not detecting Freaky Forester and Drill Demon randoms finally fixed?

How did the update break your script?

This has been my policy since nearly the start of TRiBot 07: Send me login details to accounts stuck in randoms via PM. If I use the account, I will give a 5-day VIP voucher.

How did the update break your script?

This has been my policy since nearly the start of TRiBot 07: Send me login details to accounts stuck in randoms via PM. If I use the account, I will give a 5-day VIP voucher.

Doesn't pickpocket NPCs anymore.

Anyway, like I said on the other thread. I sent you a pm almost a week ago and you never even read it lol. I'd be happy to lend you an account but I can't wait around for weeks for you to get around to use it >.>

I think the description is sufficient. Bot gets Forester or Drill Demon random -> doesn't try to solve it and stands around idling. I can lend you accounts stuck in both randoms if you are actually going to use them anytime soon.

Edited by Tomorroww

Anyway, like I said on the other thread. I sent you a pm almost a week ago and you never even read it lol. I'd be happy to lend you an account but I can't wait around for weeks for you to get around to use it >.>

I think the description is sufficient. Bot gets Forester or Drill Demon random -> doesn't try to solve it and stands around idling. I can lend you accounts stuck in both randoms if you are actually going to use them anytime soon.

TRiLeZ has been very busy the past week trying to keep the site online with all the recent DDoS's.

1 person likes this

Those randoms have worked fine in the past few weeks for me. Are you sure the script you're using hasn't disabled these?

Those randoms have worked fine in the past few weeks for me. Are you sure the script you're using hasn't disabled these?

Yup. Multiple people are having this issue of the client not detecting FF/DD randoms. I PMed Bradsta and lended him an account yesterday and he told me he was having the same issue with these randoms and Trilez knew about it. Well, apparently not lol.

I'm not sure about the progress after the update but before the update the bot would occasionally not do the Mr. Mordaut random. It will just stop the script and once it reaches the log out timer my account would log off. On the other hand I have seen it do the random before so I'm not sure as to what the problem is. Hope someone can assist me if the problem is occurring from my side and guide me to a simple resolve.  

Guys TRiLeZ is working very hard on these issues for us, he can only do so much at one time! I am very thankful he has fixed the problems thus far! Everythiung has been working very smoothly!

No randoms are still not working, was just stuck in one for another 30 mins.. I don't know why he says they work and he needs log in when plenty of people are complaining that it doesn't work. Just rewrite it or something and make us happy. That simple. :3

I'm still getting the max instances error. Usually it only effects one of my PC's at a time, not my entire tribot account across different pc's running the same script (multiple auths).. Should be noted that I"m using different networks across each computer though. I also have 2 empty spaces running 4/6 bots.

Edited by punker

• [17:01:18] at bk.pm(bk.java:238)
  • [17:01:18] at bk.run(bk.java:195)
  • [17:01:18] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Always for the army random where you do the 4 exercises cant remember the name shuts my bot off

• [17:01:18] at bk.pm(bk.java:238)
  • [17:01:18] at bk.run(bk.java:195)
  • [17:01:18] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Always for the army random where you do the 4 exercises cant remember the name shuts my bot off

Yes, the drill srgt. and freaky forester don't work. They say it's working fine but it obv. isn't. He said only way is if you pm him your information and he gets on your account.. Which idk why he would have to.

Just wondering is anyone can tell me the status on the frog random, mine failed it last night :/