Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YoHoJo

[VIDEO] A quick video guide on how to use the TriBot break handler!

18 posts in this topic

Check it out here:

http://youtu.be/7oPvf7nsC_k

Enjoy, and happy botting!

SCRIPTERS! 

Care to please add this snippit into the OPs for your all of your scripts so your users know how to use it too?!

Check out this quick video on how to setup and use the TriBot break handler here:http://youtu.be/7oPvf7nsC

[member=wussupwussup[member=Bradsta[member=SockMonster] [member=karlrais] [member=Tri] [member=warfront1] [member=cbtexan04] [member=Afro] [member=arckos] [member=Googler] [member=Encoded] [member=NewBotterFTW[member=Usa]

Edited by YoHoJo
3 people like this

Could you explain a little bit about having multiple, different breaks in one profile? Please and thanks! :-)

I think I know what you're asking but I'm not 100 percent sure, can you explain this in more detail please.

I think I know what you're asking but I'm not 100 percent sure, can you explain this in more detail please.

Instead of having just one break that repeats, having varying breaks that run After different times, and have different break times.

< break for 30m w/ randomness of 5m after runtime of 2h w/ randomness of 30m

or

< break for 10h w/ randomness of 2h after runtime of 10h w/ randomness of 3h

Best example I can give is cases in Pascal.

Thanks dude I just came back from a deployment in the military and started botting. 18 of my accounts have been banned and I was wondering if it was the actual Tribot. Hopefully this shows more positive consistency then no breaks.

This is much easier to handle than it first looked. I just noped out when I first opened it.

1 person likes this

Hi im new to tribot, and am testing out this break handler, i think i understand it but im not 100% sure, would this work for continuous botting?

Time: 16:00:00 +- 1:00:00     Duration: 7:00:00 +- 2:00:00

Time:   4:00:00 +- 1:30:00     Duration: 1:00:00 +- 0:45:00

Time:   1:00:00 +- 0:15:00     Duration: 0:13:00 +- 0:05:00

Really a Great Guide. I don't mean to grave dig .... but until this point i never knew that the script had breaks also :o

Lets say I am running a bot for 15 hours and come back and would like to check when/how long the bot took breaks for... How do i do that?

I tried scrolling all the way up in the bot debug but there isnt enough information, same with client debug

the break handler makes sense, but simply wont work right. i set a 45 minute break with 15 minutes in the random... it alwayyyyys takes a 1 hour 50 minute break to a 2 hours 30 minute break. ive triple checked and re saved it, even made a new break handler with the same work/break time and still takes wayy longer of a break then i desire.....