Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.04_4

33 posts in this topic

By chance, do those random solvers just keep clicking one point on the screen?

My bot ran away from Mysterious old man and genie, mysterious old man teleported me away to lumbridge cellar and it was hiding somewhere in varrock castle with genie random with xp lamp in inventory and didnt solve it at all. I was using ftwcurser script that curses on zamorak mage in varrock castle

My bot ran away from Mysterious old man and genie, mysterious old man teleported me away to lumbridge cellar and it was hiding somewhere in varrock castle with genie random with xp lamp in inventory and didnt solve it at all. I was using ftwcurser script that curses on zamorak mage in varrock castle

Most of the time the client doesn't even recognise/try to solve Drill Demons and Forester randoms. Been like this for a while now :/

ran away from sandwhich lady and security guard .. was using aio combat

Edited by rawrbot

It doesn't "run" away when it sees random then it clicks top right screen, like closing bank/shop etc. Then after that it will complete most of randoms.