Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.04_4

33 posts in this topic

This release includes:

• Fixed the uptext bug.
  • Fixed the object definition pre-loading bug.
3 people like this

When I go to load the bot now after all the updates today It says loading and all that green message comes up, and it crashes I don't see anything, but I've watched in task manger as the process just goes away. Disabled kaspersky anti virus and it still does it, any ideas?

1 person likes this

When I go to load the bot now after all the updates today It says loading and all that green message comes up, and it crashes I don't see anything, but I've watched in task manger as the process just goes away. Disabled kaspersky anti virus and it still does it, any ideas?

same thing happens to me :(

Would be a good idea if the client didn't choose PVP worlds when world hopping or loading up the client lol... died a couple times already.

My bot just went bananas when using ftwcurser script it was running away from mysterious old man until it teleported my account away to lumbridge cellar -_- what's up?

1 person likes this

no mouse Mouse.press / release yet? :/

Sorry, I was busy updating other things. The function will be in today's release.

Molly random, freaky forester, and drill demon are all broken.

In addition, the client still world hops to F2P worlds and PVP worlds which often results in getting stuck or death. 

Edited by ChicagoBull

Molly random, freaky forester, and drill demon are all broken.

In addition, the client still world hops to F2P worlds and PVP worlds which often results in getting stuck or death. 

By chance, do those random solvers just keep clicking one point on the screen?