Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

Server restored to full status

44 posts in this topic

it sometimes still happens a little. i can get it to work now at least but just letting you know it may not be flawless yet

Banking is broken

Script: Warfront1's Abyss Crafter, latest update. 

banking is still not working

That is script side, banking (API Methods) have been working since yesterday.

It does load and everything for me.

The only problem now is, when i run the ankou bot it somehow doesn't attack the ankous, my account is just standing there and it doesnt seem like the bot recognizes the ankous or something. Is is possible that jagex changed their ID's or anything? because it doesnt work for me. It doesnt show me anything when i start running the script and usually you see a tile following the ankous etc.

Just got another SQL server message on forums and instances issue on tribot  -_- seems they still trying to DDoS attack.

Edited by lawlz1

Just got another SQL server message on forums and instances issue on tribot  -_- seems they still trying to DDoS attack.

yep im still having issues every so often thats ruining my profits.  damn ddosers still getting through...