Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
madkev

Here To help x millitary experience

15 posts in this topic

Hello every one, my names kevin im 23 years old i served 4 years in the british army as gunner i was very keen on fitness jouring my service and befor and after.

I played runescape since 2001 and when joining the army in 2009 i quit for 4 years and have now returned.

I am aware a lot of players won’t take an hour from there day to do general fitness and exercise or even simple stretches or control there diet this is horrible for your body and you will suffer at a later date.

To keep this whole thing short and sweet if there’s any advice or anything your unsure off please feel free to inbox me or post on here I’d be happy to help work a fitness scheme around your day help write one up that suits yours needs best and advice on dieting and stretching.

Hope this helps

Madkev.

Edited by madkev

Your scheme would work alot better if you spelled "millitery" correctly.. It's Military kid. Not to mention your 20+ other grammatical errors. You're either the most retarded soldier I've ever met or you're lying. I'll let everyone else decide.

3 people like this

Your scheme would work alot better if you spelled "millitery" correctly.. It's Military kid. Not to mention your 20+ other grammatical errors. You're either the most retarded soldier I've ever met or you're lying. I'll let everyone else decide.

Thank you.... so much.... 

u Jelly that 'cause you've done nothing with your life?

Wow sorry for my grammer ?? iv never been great at spelling but never effected my solidering skills ??? nice of your comment just to troll the army isnt about typing or spelling you see we where more trained on other things so think what you like but theres no need to post just to insult i can see you have alot of fun on your computer

I'v gone and edited my mistakes the 5 i found any way not the 20 + again nice life flaming forum posts trying to help people.

Edited by madkev

I would make a schedule based on where you needed help and what your main goals where set schedules are useless in my own opinion but if you inbox me or skype me id be happy to discuss a schedule that works for you.

mr.madon is my skype.

Wow sorry for my grammer ?? iv never been great at spelling but never effected my solidering skills ??? nice of your comment just to troll the army isnt about typing or spelling you see we where more trained on other things so think what you like but theres no need to post just to insult i can see you have alot of fun on your computer

I'v gone and edited my mistakes the 5 i found any way not the 20 + again nice life flaming forum posts trying to help people.

"solidering skills ???"

I honestly got a brain tumor from reading that...

"solidering skills ???"

I honestly got a brain tumor from reading that...

I suppose that's a good way to start contributing to these forums.

1 post, and it's already flaming.

Keep it up

Ontopic;

What makes you come on these forums btw? No offense.

" solidering skills ???  "

No offence brother but that made me laugh, I'm dutch and I can do better.

Anyways, thank you for doing this, I'm sure some people need it.

Nice to meet an ally soldier with my country :) But, tbh I have my doubts. "Soldiering skills" never heard that ever, and a "gunner" what type of gunner? Literacy is a part of the Military, you need at least grade 10 and university degree if you wish to move up the chain. Plus, normally the "fit" soldiers are not the "gunners" majority of the time. So, if you were in the army, why did you "leave" ?