Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

I'm gonna put this real simple: You're an asshole.

You want people to keep buying your script? Stop acting like this.

We post bug reports, friendly suggestions, etc. Every time you reply with the rudest-written reply, sometimes even insulting your customers. The only time you've said thank you to anyone, was when someone defended you for being an asshole. If you weren't the only one selling a slayer script, not many people would purchase from you.

I'm taking a guess here and I'm going to say you're not a kid, but you're definitely not an adult.

You can't possibly reply to this post and save face, unless you want to say sorry and get your shit straight.

-Signed: Your customers.

You don't speak for all of us.

As for me, I have had nothing but top-tier support and botting experience to match.

Mute is merely asking us to be logical, polite, and patient when suggesting features for his script (and he rearely will make you wait, as seen by quick post turnaround.)

I reccomend an old addage to you; be observant, not judgemental, as observation harvests wisdom, judement harbors pointless, gainless strife.

Edited by GhastlyFastly
  • Like 1

Look man. Im not trying to start any problems, i just want a script that can function. I understand that scripting slayer is not easy and on a close level as dungeon scripts for rs3. But as of now, i cant run it without watching it closely, and at that point i should just do it legit....

What version were you running:CURRENT

What is your issue:Equips sara sword and when it gets a task that requires anti drag shield it will bank the sword, grab the shield and no weapon......

How do you think it happened exactly: the script isnt setup for multiple setups so u r pretty much forced to use a whip or skip dragon tasks.

Severity rating (1-10):10

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen) Ran the bot multiple times, one with whip + ss+ drag shield in invent, still went there and punched the drags.

Edited by jackass9

I'm gonna put this real simple: You're an asshole.

You want people to keep buying your script? Stop acting like this.

We post bug reports, friendly suggestions, etc. Every time you reply with the rudest-written reply, sometimes even insulting your customers. The only time you've said thank you to anyone, was when someone defended you for being an asshole. If you weren't the only one selling a slayer script, not many people would purchase from you.

I'm taking a guess here and I'm going to say you're not a kid, but you're definitely not an adult.

You can't possibly reply to this post and save face, unless you want to say sorry and get your shit straight.

-Signed: Your customers.

Stop acting like what? Are you seriously having a temper tantrum because I won't add a feature you want? Don't call me an asshole, as I've never unwarrantably been one. All I ask is for logical, proper, and polite reports. How do you expect me to deal with raging customers for 3 months? I don't 'always' reply with a rude response? Maybe you took it the wrong way? I can't recall one time where my response was rude to a kind customer. Your post is completely a contradiction of itself, I've shown you personally nothing but kindness. Where is your rage coming from, message me.

By the way, that guys suggestion was not kind, its tone was 'angry', if you didn't pick up on that. I don't need your snide comments, all I want it to work on my script, and fix the problems, nothing else.

You don't speak for all of us.

As for me, I have had nothing but top-tier support and botting experience to match.

Mute is merely asking us to be logical, polite, and patient when suggesting features for his script (and he rearely will make you wait, as seen by quick post turnaround.)

I reccomend an old addage to you; be observant, not judgemental, as observation harvests wisdom, judement harbors pointless, gainless strife.

Thank you so much. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Eta of 1-85 slayer?

That would take a really long time, probably a few weeks to a month.

What version were you running: latest

What is your issue: script stops when you have a dfs in your bank and have a dragon task or task that needs a anti dragon shield

How do you think it happened exactly: having both makes the script stop having just the anti dragon shield works

Severity rating (1-10): 9

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100

I'll check this out, thanks.

What version were you running:Current Version

What is your issue:Went to steel dragons without antifire's. again.

How do you think it happened exactly:I have no idea man, i have all doses of anti fire in bank.....

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen ?)]: 100

Antifires aren't a supported feature. I will add them tonight though, as I've forgot about them.

Has basilisks task, opens the bank then script crashes. running current version. No message in the log.

Add me on skype please: mute-x

Does the AIO Combat function with knives and arrows equipped as well?

Yes it should function just fine, though it will not pick up your arrows.

Look man. Im not trying to start any problems, i just want a script that can function. I understand that scripting slayer is not easy and on a close level as dungeon scripts for rs3. But as of now, i cant run it without watching it closely, and at that point i should just do it legit....

What version were you running:CURRENT

What is your issue:Equips sara sword and when it gets a task that requires anti drag shield it will bank the sword, grab the shield and no weapon......

How do you think it happened exactly: the script isnt setup for multiple setups so u r pretty much forced to use a whip or skip dragon tasks.

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen) Ran the bot multiple times, one with whip + ss+ drag shield in invent, still went there and punched the drags.

No problem. Is that still happening on v2.6.3? Message me on skype: mute-x

Edited by Mute

What version were you running: 2.6.3

What is your issue: When pathing to Vannaka, it clicks back to the gate, instead of progressing onward. Once back by the gate, it continues to path to vannaka, now that it is behind the gate. (Where you see it clicking in the screen shot.)

How do you think it happened exactly: ^

Severity rating (1-10): 5

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: Every time. 100% Looks substantially botlike.

evHYK3s.png

Thanks Mute!

Edited by GhastlyFastly

What is your issue: When entering the legends guild for shadow warriors, it fails to actually enter into the main hall of the guild.  It does however make it into the gate before the mainhall.  If it does make it into the main hall, it doesn't recognize it being under ground and stops working once it goes down to where the warriors are.

How do you think it happened exactly: Pathing/webwalking issue.

Severity rating (1-10): 6ish (10 if you want to farm them because they are AMAZING XP.  Instant respawn, low level.  Usually get 80k combat xp/hr.)

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

What is your issue: When entering the legends guild for shadow warriors, it fails to actually enter into the main hall of the guild.  It does however make it into the gate before the mainhall.  If it does make it into the main hall, it doesn't recognize it being under ground and stops working once it goes down to where the warriors are.

How do you think it happened exactly: Pathing/webwalking issue.

Severity rating (1-10): 6ish (10 if you want to farm them because they are AMAZING XP.  Instant respawn, low level.  Usually get 80k combat xp/hr.)

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

Can you add me on skype please: mute-x

I can't access the legends guild, wondering if I could hop on your account tomorrow, thanks.

I'm gonna be buying this not Friday... Any quests I should get done before starting friday?

Like any to make sure he can start slayer I'm only cmb 20.

Can you please make this Loading sign internal rather than having it display above all other things? It's totally obnoxious.

Please, it helps a lot.

I even tried loading zybez, and it was fine, I have no idea why it keeps taking forever to load - but I don't want it blocking my screen.

At least make it movable or minimizable so I can get it the fuck off my screen.

I finally gave up. This "MUTE'S AIOSLAYER LOADING" shit in my face is so frustrating. I'll just bot something else until it gets fixed.

Get a better pc/net.... mine stays up for 15 sec seconds max.  It isn't getting "fixed" because it's on your end.

script currently freezes up and lags terribly for me right after the appendage random... which allows this script to be ran for maybe one or two tasks at a time considering how much teleports this script uses.

Fails randoms constantly, watched it fail two randoms in a row. It didn't even try to do them because the script disables randoms for long periods of time.

script currently freezes up and lags terribly for me right after the appendage random... which allows this script to be ran for maybe one or two tasks at a time considering how much teleports this script uses.

Both of these are very true.

hi just wondering what method it uses to bank at abby demons, i dont have ectophial or canif tele and cant see anything about fairy rings? TIA

Teleports to varrock, and walks.

Hey Mute! For a few days now the bot is not picking up high priced herbs anymore. Could you fix this? Losing a lot of $ on Abberent tasks and such.

This is occuring because i converted from ids to names. I might be able to make a custom system for just herbs.

Script doesn't use correct armors for tasks. It's using plate armor against pyrefiends, zygomites, etc.

I set the armor exactly like you told me to, but it doesn't work. Thanks.

Add me on skype: mute-x

Fails randoms constantly, watched it fail two randoms in a row. It didn't even try to do them because the script disables randoms for long periods of time.

Fails or jusr doesn't attempt them at all? If it's the former it's a client issue, otherwise i've got to rework my system. Tell me on skype. Thanks.

I don't have any control of randoms.

Is this worth buying right now?

Yup. Add me on skype if you have any questions: mute-x

What version were you running:   2,6,4

What is your issue:  error i get below

How do you think it happened exactly: but is at bank , opens bank and then get error

Severity rating (1-10):

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100% with me atm

• [22:29:55] Script Started: Mute AIOSlayer.
  • [22:30:27] Enabled all randoms.
  • [22:30:44] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [22:30:44] at scripts.AIOSlayer.jc(AIOSlayer.java:5665)
  • [22:30:44] at scripts.AIOSlayer.sf(AIOSlayer.java:6618)
  • [22:30:44] at scripts.AIOSlayer.ub(AIOSlayer.java:2365)
  • [22:30:44] at scripts.AIOSlayer.SC(AIOSlayer.java:7569)
  • [22:30:44] at scripts.AIOSlayer.DB(AIOSlayer.java:5776)
  • [22:30:44] at scripts.AIOSlayer.run(AIOSlayer.java:6879)
  • [22:30:44] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:30:45] Script Ended: Mute AIOSlayer. 

What version were you running:   2,6,4

What is your issue:  error i get below

How do you think it happened exactly: but is at bank , opens bank and then get error

Severity rating (1-10):

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100% with me atm

• [22:29:55] Script Started: Mute AIOSlayer.
  • [22:30:27] Enabled all randoms.
  • [22:30:44] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [22:30:44] at scripts.AIOSlayer.jc(AIOSlayer.java:5665)
  • [22:30:44] at scripts.AIOSlayer.sf(AIOSlayer.java:6618)
  • [22:30:44] at scripts.AIOSlayer.ub(AIOSlayer.java:2365)
  • [22:30:44] at scripts.AIOSlayer.SC(AIOSlayer.java:7569)
  • [22:30:44] at scripts.AIOSlayer.DB(AIOSlayer.java:5776)
  • [22:30:44] at scripts.AIOSlayer.run(AIOSlayer.java:6879)
  • [22:30:44] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:30:45] Script Ended: Mute AIOSlayer. 

Check the 'Mute's AIOSlayer Logger', you're probably missing an item. If not add me on skype: mute-x

Am posting from a touch device so I cba to use proper format.

NPnujf6.png

Latest version, was attempting to walk from Lummy to al-kaharid, to do crocs. perhaps add a failsafe to detect if it is clicking but making no change in co-ordinates.

Thanks mute!

Arggh! Webwalking strikes again! I'll write something myself I guess