Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

I just purchased this script so it is likely my fault, but I am having 2 issues thus far.

What version were you running: 3.9.5

What is your issue: Every task it gets it runs to the task with no food, then promptly goes back to the bank for food.

How do you think it happened exactly: No clue

Severity rating (1-10): 3

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

What is your issue: While in the Stronghold Slayer Cave the bot has some extreme problems getting to certain creatures. So far both ankous and iron dragons have resulted in the bot going to the 70+ agility shortcut (mud slide) and just sitting there.  Rather odd seeing as how that would be a very inefficient way to get to iron dragons.

How do you think it happened exactly:  No idea.

Severity rating (1-10):  8

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100% on any tasks outside of the first stronghold slayer cave area.

One thing that I noticed that would be a quick fix.  When using a sara sword and special attack the bot constantly clicks "special attack" after the meter reads 50%+ even though it can only be used at 100%.

Fixed next version.

After getting a new task, it ALWAYS goes to the new task without food in its inventory.. Pretty annoying

I just purchased this script so it is likely my fault, but I am having 2 issues thus far.

What is your issue: Every task it gets it runs to the task with no food, then promptly goes back to the bank for food.

How do you think it happened exactly: No clue

Severity rating (1-10): 3

What is your issue: While in the Stronghold Slayer Cave the bot has some extreme problems getting to certain creatures. So far both ankous and iron dragons have resulted in the bot going to the 70+ agility shortcut (mud slide) and just sitting there.  Rather odd seeing as how that would be a very inefficient way to get to iron dragons.

How do you think it happened exactly:  No idea.

Severity rating (1-10):  8

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100% on any tasks outside of the first stronghold slayer cave area.

Add me on skype please: slayer.support

bann rate on this? o.o

I got banned on monday on 2x accounts on different computers, it kept idling on tasks for hours (until i came to intervene) and i guess jagex linked it?  I was running for 12 hours a day, it seems like the ban rate in general is high on all scripts, so that's just a risk we all take =[

I'm guessing the idling got fixed since I got banned?

i found while walking to your destination, the walking itself is not great and you can clearly tell that a bot is behind the movement, the mouse movement isn't fluent with the game play. Example: While walking toward the slayer master it should click him, not wait till your character is right on top of him *stand there for 5-6 seconds* then click the slayer master for a new task.

With all do respect theres quite a bit of issues to be handled and taken care of Mute. It hasn't been run since I bought the script 2 months ago because i was hoping for improvement. I'm still really looking forward to what the future holds for the script but it is in desperate need of a make over to make it run fast and efficient but with a little TLC it  will be more profitable on your part to do a make over and your customers will be more satisfied and look forward to future scripts from yourself.

Edited by suckafree

i found while walking to your destination, the walking itself is not great and you can clearly tell that a bot is behind the movement, the mouse movement isn't fluent with the game play. Example: While walking toward the slayer master it should click him, not wait till your character is right on top of him *stand there for 5-6 seconds* then click the slayer master for a new task.

With all do respect theres quite a bit of issues to be handled and taken care of Mute. It hasn't been run since I bought the script 2 months ago because i was hoping for improvement. I'm still really looking forward to what the future holds for the script but it is in desperate need of a make over to make it run fast and efficient but with a little TLC it  will be more profitable on your part to do a make over and your customers will be more satisfied and look forward to future scripts from yourself.

I've been using this bot since I've been working on it back in july 2013. I've never been banned, i still run the bot on the same account occasionally. I've found that simple things like that don't make any difference, especially since I have ABCL 10. What really matters is getting stuck, and I try and fix things like that as fast as i can. If you haven't run the script in two months, then you don't deserve to post a review on it.

Edited by Mute
  • Like 2

Hey not sure if it is the script or TRibot. But I getting the script failed because a random keeps taking me down on health. Your script stops and in the Debug you have set up it said "not high enough level for teleport, Enable all randoms." Help?

What is your magic level? Add me on skype: slayer.support

I just released an update (3.9.8) that optimizes the bots clicking quite a bit. If you run into any new / unexpected bugs, please contact me on skype before posting.

Edited by Mute

Ill be running the script with Mazchna as my slayer master and when it comes to getting ready for desert lizards, the bot will grab whats needed 100 ice coolers and 4 waterskins, while having all needed runes, enchanted gem, cash then the bot just automatically shuts down.

Edited by suckafree

Ill be running the script with Mazchna as my slayer master and when it comes to getting ready for desert lizards, the bot will grab whats needed 100 ice coolers and 4 waterskins, while having all needed runes, enchanted gem, cash then the bot just automatically shuts down.

You're missing an item. Try 3.99 please.

Edited by Mute

What version were you running: 3.9.9

What is your issue: Bot goes into an infinite loop. It gets confused when trying to get to the spirit tree to travel to the gnome place. After it goes through the shortcut north of the varrock west bank it messes up and I guess it "thinks" that it has gone out of the area where it is supposed to be, so it continues to loop around the cooking guild back through the varrock west gate and then it continues through the shortcut again only to repeat what it just did.

I should add that it only has happened during this fire giant task, but it happens every time during this task. I tried restarting the script as well as the client but it didn't fix it. Maybe it has something to do with the latest "precision clicking uptade"?

EDIT: It manages to go through the shortcut prefectly, but after that it clicks on the other side of the wall (varrock castle side) instead of going up to the spirit tree which is north.

How do you think it happened exactly: See previous answer

Severity rating (1-10): 10

Edited by trolljonas1337
  • Like 2