Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

it would be nice to have some pics for what ppl use to run it for long times at a time like the equipment

Goes to do a task on fast point mode, kills about half of the monsters it should, teleports back to bank (with full food) just to deposit the food and withdraw it again.

Also, make it to support house teleports - build a custom gui with teleports available in the house so the script will know what to use and what to not use - house teleports will make everything 100x faster.

Edited by intinty

Goes to do a task on fast point mode, kills about half of the monsters it should, teleports back to bank (with full food) just to deposit the food and withdraw it again.

Also, make it to support house teleports - build a custom gui with teleports available in the house so the script will know what to use and what to not use - house teleports will make everything 100x faster.

You probably got a random, or stepped outside the combat radius. Nothing to even worry about, it's a bot.

And no to your suggestion.

Got a bot busting ban for one day. Hard to avoid that sometimes lol. Be careful guys, I wasn't babysitting it that day but I'll be babysitting after a small cool off period. 

has a lot of ppl been banned using this bot I have been running it for 2 hrs now? what is the cool off period? and can u plz up a vid or pics up of equipment and wepons that are good to use for the bot to let it run for hrs and get new tasks.....

What version were you running: Newest

What is your issue: Scrpit will withdraw cosmic runes from bank and end due to "lack of astral runes" although they are not needed for anything at all. Also Script ends after withdrawing anti-poison for Cave slimes. Does this everytime. Withdraws all items then ends after the withdrawl of anti-poisons.

How do you think it happened exactly: No idea. Just stops

Severity rating (1-10): 10. Can't start script.

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

What is your issue: Scrpit will withdraw cosmic runes from bank and end due to "lack of astral runes" although they are not needed for anything at all. Also Script ends after withdrawing anti-poison for Cave slimes. Does this everytime. Withdraws all items then ends after the withdrawl of anti-poisons.

How do you think it happened exactly: No idea. Just stops

Severity rating (1-10): 10. Can't start script.

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

Not a bug, next time just contact me on skype. It's withdrawing those runes because you selected to use NPCContact on the gui. Just unselect it. The other one is not a bug either, just buy antipoison....

Got a bot busting ban for one day. Hard to avoid that sometimes lol. Be careful guys, I wasn't babysitting it that day but I'll be babysitting after a small cool off period. 

has a lot of ppl been banned using this bot I have been running it for 2 hrs now? what is the cool off period? and can u plz up a vid or pics up of equipment and wepons that are good to use for the bot to let it run for hrs and get new tasks.....

Kam3h was talking about a cool off period after his account gets unbanned before he starts botting again.

I've been running Mutes AIO script since level 10 slayer and I'm currently at Lv76 and I have rarely babysat it. Its a fantastic scripts with small bugs that occasionally pop up but are squashed by Mute very quickly and considering how many things it needs to do correctly, it is definitely flawless once you get all of the items/bank set up going and will run for 8hrs+ at a time reliably.

As for equipment, just use the best tanking gear you're willing to use and make sure you use a ring of life. I suggest using cheap food relevant to your level (ie trout -> lobsters) and same with slayer master. As for loot table, I used Itami's who posted a while ago in the thread and is found here http://pastebin.com/YJh0GMKK once you type in all of the stuff, just hit save and you're set to go for weeks. I've never been banned and usually achieve proggies of over 70k+ xp/hr.

• Like 1

What is your issue: "You're going to need more coins," or, "You're going to need more runes." Also, skipped an Elves tasks by going to the lowest slayer master.

How do you think it happened exactly: For the runes, I purchased 1k of the fire and air runes and that seemed to help it a little bit. However, it then changed back to saying that I don't have enough coins.

Severity rating (1-10): I'd say 100% as it is stopping the program from working.

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

What is your issue: "You're going to need more coins," or, "You're going to need more runes." Also, skipped an Elves tasks by going to the lowest slayer master.

How do you think it happened exactly: For the runes, I purchased 1k of the fire and air runes and that seemed to help it a little bit. However, it then changed back to saying that I don't have enough coins.

Severity rating (1-10): I'd say 100% as it is stopping the program from working.

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

Turn off auto-restocking on the gui. And if you already have, then restart your client. Add me on skype anyway, slayer.support

Any plans on implementing Tribots anti-ban? I really like the idea of everyone's anti-ban being different.

Not a bug, next time just contact me on skype. It's withdrawing those runes because you selected to use NPCContact on the gui. Just unselect it. The other one is not a bug either, just buy antipoison....

Got the runes thing figured out however script still stops after it withdraws the antipoison, i have like 10 of every does level and even tried decanting them all. It just stop the whole script after it waithdraws the antipoison, not sure what could be causing the problem but i cant use the script.

Thanks

Any plans on implementing Tribots anti-ban? I really like the idea of everyone's anti-ban being different.

Yes. I have already implemented it fully, just need to test it a bit more, then release. My script has an ABCL level of 10, the highest.

Same got a 2 days ban. This script is still uber awesome! My favorite @ Tribot.

Edited by Kevin

So I got my account unbanned, apparently it was using D'hide to fight gargoyles lol. This is a problem I've been noticing where if it needs to do a bloodveld or infernal mage task it wont switch back from magic defense gear. I recommend just praying all your mage defense tasks in gear you'd use against melee monsters.

What version were you running: newest

What is your issue: I followed the set up correctly with everything needed in my invy and started script and nothing really opened up but at the bottom it showed it did start

How do you think it happened exactly: I have no idea?

Severity rating (1-10):  10-10? bot won't even work

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: have tried restarting 3 times and still nothing

What version were you running: newest

What is your issue: I followed the set up correctly with everything needed in my invy and started script and nothing really opened up but at the bottom it showed it did start

How do you think it happened exactly: I have no idea?

Severity rating (1-10):  10-10? bot won't even work

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: have tried restarting 3 times and still nothing

You probably blocked my website's connections. Go to View > Firewall in the tribot client, and change them to always allow. Otherwise restart your client, and otherwise from that, add my on skype: slayer.support

I've just released an update which implements ABCL, as you may have read on the forums.

To use it for now, you must select use antiban. If it starts bugging out because of it, please disable it, and report what it was doing here. Thanks!

Make sure you're on 3.9.1 (Top left corner of screen when you start the script)

I was wondering why my bot wasnt wanting to do anything. I noticed it wasn't going to tasks, teleporting when it finished tasks, or really doing anything except open bank screen. I turned off anti-ban and its working perfect now. So it must be something in the new update. Here is bot debug:

[10:04:15] TRiBot Release 9.100_1 loaded. (1.7.0_45:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7)

[10:26:12] Exception in thread "Thread-1127"

[10:26:12] java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1

[10:26:12] at java.lang.String.substring(Unknown Source)

[10:26:12] at scripts.slayer.util.a.f(HandleABC.java:81)

[10:26:12] at scripts.slayer.d.a.e(CombatFunctions.java:84)

[10:26:12] at scripts.slayer.c.a.D(AttackTask.java:872)

[10:26:12] at scripts.slayer.c.a.S(AttackTask.java:786)

[10:26:12] at scripts.slayer.a.l.run(SlayerThread.java:48)

[10:26:12] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)