Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

First time using the script. It tries to start an earth warrior task by first teleporting to varrock just to bank, teleports to lummy, walks to al kahrid bank, and then shuts down as soon as my sharks are withdrawn. Error reason stated? You're going to need more coins. I had 8k in my inventory that it had took out at varrock. 

It is doing all this because the current status says: buying required items. But there's no req items for earth warriors?

Edited by xcoldworld15
  • Like 1

Is it possible to run the script without all the required items? Currently I miss:

You're going to need a dusty key.
You're going to need antipoison.
You're going to need a brass key.
You're going to need a dramen staff.
You're going to need a lantern.
You're going to need a games necklace.

You're going to need an anti-dragon shield.
You're going to need a lit-bug-lantern.
You're going to need glarial's amulet.

I can get the antipoison, keys, lantern, games necklace and lit bug lantern easy, but for the rest I'd have to do quests. I created a new character, got his melee stats to 40 and decided to level the remaining stats through slayer.

What version were you running: I'm not sure, it doesn't tell you on the UI, but according to you it's 3.9.0,  Tribot on 9.13.0

What is your issue:  Whenever the bot is ran it stands in varrock east bank, saying purchasing required items (my task is to kill skeletons..), then teleporting to lumbridge, running to shantay pass and depositing all my food, checking the shantay pass store, restocks food (doesn't buy anything) and teleports to Varrock, looping this for all eternity. 

How do you think it happened exactly: Might be due to not having all items, even though they are not required for the task.

Severity rating (1-10): 8

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

Edited by Blindguard

First time using the script. It tries to start an earth warrior task by first teleporting to varrock just to bank, teleports to lummy, walks to al kahrid bank, and then shuts down as soon as my sharks are withdrawn. Error reason stated? You're going to need more coins. I had 8k in my inventory that it had took out at varrock. 

It is doing all this because the current status says: buying required items. But there's no req items for earth warriors?

Turn off autorestocking on the gui for now, i'll fix it when i get home.

@blindguard as well

Yeah I just realised how haha.

Also I had a bloodveld task and I noticed it kept teleporting because it was on the same tile for 5 minutes straight but thats because they are agressive and my account kills them kinda slowly.

• Welcome to Mute's AIOSlayer.
  • Please remember to check here for any reported error(s).
  • Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.

Is there a way I can disable this? Or maybe change it to 15-20 minutes? Great script, its fun watching it get around the game.

Any way I can turn this off?! I just watched it tele from a jellies task with like 16 food and 20 kills left to go because it was on the same tile for too long.. Something like a 'ranging' option would be nice for the GUI because if the bot is not getting any lootable drops for 5 minutes it will tele because it thinks its stuck on the same tile when it isn't.

Any way I can turn this off?! I just watched it tele from a jellies task with like 16 food and 20 kills left to go because it was on the same tile for too long.. Something like a 'ranging' option would be nice for the GUI because if the bot is not getting any lootable drops for 5 minutes it will tele because it thinks its stuck on the same tile when it isn't.

No, but I can fix it in the next version.

What version were you running: Newest

What is your issue: GUI doesn't gather my gear when I click "set equipment". It doesn't let me start, I presume because I don't have any gear set.

How do you think it happened exactly: No idea.

Severity rating (1-10): 10. Can't start script.

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

What version were you running: Newest

What is your issue: GUI doesn't gather my gear when I click "set equipment". It doesn't let me start, I presume because I don't have any gear set.

How do you think it happened exactly: No idea.

Severity rating (1-10): 10. Can't start script.

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

You need to check one of the checkboxes on the gui. I'll help you.. Add me on skype: slayer.support

Not a bug, just pm me next time..

Not sure if this is a bug so I'm not going to submit a bug report I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems with using a dragon dagger as a special attack weapon, at times it withdraws both of my dds' and when I view the script at times it reacts slowly to kill the monster. Turns on special, turns off, moves to kill enemy and then switches to dds and then back to d scim. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or not.. Also the fast slayer point mode only uses Turael. 

Not sure if this is a bug so I'm not going to submit a bug report I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems with using a dragon dagger as a special attack weapon, at times it withdraws both of my dds' and when I view the script at times it reacts slowly to kill the monster. Turns on special, turns off, moves to kill enemy and then switches to dds and then back to d scim. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or not.. Also the fast slayer point mode only uses Turael. 

Fast point mode is supposed to use turael. Read the FAQ. I'll check out that other issue.

I have a problem, i just purchased the script and when i click "start script" i choose this script then click run. It prompts me with a "will you allow (________) to connect. I click "allow once". Then prompts go away but no script starts. Help please if you can, read everything cant seem to find a solution.

Thanks

I have a problem, i just purchased the script and when i click "start script" i choose this script then click run. It prompts me with a "will you allow (________) to connect. I click "allow once". Then prompts go away but no script starts. Help please if you can, read everything cant seem to find a solution.

Thanks

Do always allow.

What version were you running: newest

What is your issue: problem with kaphites half the time it just runs around doing nothing in the lair

How do you think it happened exactly:  idk

Severity rating (1-10): 8  has happened twice so far make me stand out bad

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 2 times so far

What version were you running: newest

What is your issue: problem with kaphites half the time it just runs around doing nothing in the lair

How do you think it happened exactly:  idk

Severity rating (1-10): 8  has happened twice so far make me stand out bad

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 2 times so far

Don't know what you're talking about, add me on skype: slayer.support

I love the script have gotten tons of xp with it! The only problem I have is with barrows armor, if it degrades, the script will no longer recognize it and just wear the magic set up that I have. Is there anyway to have it recognize all of the stages of the barrows armor?

Hi,

Script is running well as usual, just curious if there is any way to set specific gear for specific tasks? Say for example bloodvelds and killerwatts who are considered 'Melee' but the Melee attack is Magic based. I am currently 50 defence and have it set to wear rune for melee tasks (as that is the most suitable option for me for the vast majority of tasks) but when it gears rune for either of those tasks the mage based attacks destroy me lol.  I know the obvious answer would be to skip such tasks, or change to a range setup but that is not ideal for me at this point.

Thanks in advance @Mute, and if there is anything you could suggest it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

hey it is not a bug but when u have it camp at blue dragons it killes baby blue dragons over the blue dragons

• Like 1