Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

can't start the bot help please

[12:19:25] Starting client.
[12:19:30] Downloading script 'Mute AIOSlayer'.
[12:20:26] Script Started: Mute AIOSlayer.
[12:20:29] Login Bot started.
[12:20:29] Login Bot: Login...
[12:20:43] Login bot succeeded.
[12:23:03] Enabled all randoms.
[12:24:50] java.lang.RuntimeException: 
[12:24:50] at scripts.AIOSlayer.vA(AIOSlayer.java:6752)
[12:24:50] at scripts.AIOSlayer.m(AIOSlayer.java:10654)
[12:24:50] at scripts.AIOSlayer.QF(AIOSlayer.java:6452)
[12:24:50] at scripts.AIOSlayer.Wd(AIOSlayer.java:2527)
[12:24:50] at scripts.AIOSlayer.pg(AIOSlayer.java:8057)
[12:24:50] at scripts.AIOSlayer.f(AIOSlayer.java:5651)
[12:24:50] at scripts.AIOSlayer.run(AIOSlayer.java:6711)
[12:24:50] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[12:24:52] Script Ended: Mute AIOSlayer.

Check the logger, you're missing an item.

when your error thing comes up it freezes my bot why ?

now i'm getting this

• [10:27:09] Starting client.
  • [10:27:13] Downloading script 'Mute AIOSlayer'.
  • [10:27:17] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script.
  • [10:28:50] Downloading script 'Mute AIOSlayer'.
  • [10:28:55] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script. 

Can't help you. Post in tribot client bugs.

is this script good to start on a fresh lvl 3 account? thinkin about buying

No, I'd train a bit first.

Edited by Mute

Im confused as to how the gear switcher works.  I know that it will withdraw the items you have set under a checked setup, but will it change setups based on tasks?  Essientially I want to know if I can have it swap to Dragonhide armor for abberant spectres.

The script seems good expect that it works at it's best to waste my tabs like it's already at varrock bank and still it uses tab to varrock then go back to bank.. Doesn't like that, if it's intelligent progamming i'm sure it should know that it's in varrock now instead of using tab..

Otherwise it works like smooth

The script seems good expect that it works at it's best to waste my tabs like it's already at varrock bank and still it uses tab to varrock then go back to bank.. Doesn't like that, if it's intelligent progamming i'm sure it should know that it's in varrock now instead of using tab..

Otherwise it works like smooth

Not a bug. It's just how it works. If you're concerned about wasting tabs, switch to runes. No need to post stuff like this.

What version were you running: 2.4.9

What is your issue: When having blue dragons as task: it suppose to attack baby blue drags but for some reason it wants to attack the baby blue dragon all the way west making it go past the blue dragons and having to fight them, making the task alot harder.

How do you think it happened exactly: It happens all the time, must be meant to be but should be changed.

Severity rating (1-10):5

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

What is your issue: doesnt use salt on the rockslug task

How do you think it happened exactly: never uses salt.

Severity rating (1-10):7

Edited by ^_^

What is your issue: doesnt use salt on the rockslug task

How do you think it happened exactly: never uses salt.

Severity rating (1-10):7

Will check this out, thanks.

It would be awsome if you added barrows repair option!

Not taking suggestions, don't post unless it's a bug. If it's something else, add me on skype.

ok this is something that definitly should be changed: instead of teleporting to falador and then running to turael from falador center, it should use games neck to burthope instead. much faster!

No. ^

What is your issue: When having blue dragons as task: it suppose to attack baby blue drags but for some reason it wants to attack the baby blue dragon all the way west making it go past the blue dragons and having to fight them, making the task alot harder.

How do you think it happened exactly: It happens all the time, must be meant to be but should be changed.

Severity rating (1-10):5

Not a bug.

hello. Lets say I cant to use magic defence gear against bloodwelds... then it should be my range gear right? how can i choose to use the range gear against boodwelds?

Set range gear as your main gear, and just use one gear.

Should make it pick up all air earth fire waters when you have use runes selected just makes sense. since you have them anyways.

Also while it was killing abberants earlier, i was getting attacked and it spent a good 3-4 lobs trying to attack another one while being attacked.

No.

What version were you running:2.4.9

What is your issue:Gets stuck going to lesser demons.Keeps clicking that spot in picture

How do you think it happened exactly:I assume it doesnt wait to fully climb down ladder?

Severity rating (1-10):10

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen ?)]: 100

6fa2v6.jpg

I would pause the script and walk manualy to the lessers and the script would continue.Then when it would bank it would get stuck their again.I noticed one time the status said "banking" all in all i let it do 5 runs (me manually walking to the lessers) and it would do fine but I couldnt afk it.

That guy in the picture actually thought i was a bot..............lol me bot? never >.<

What version were you running:2.4.9

What is your issue:Gets stuck going to lesser demons.Keeps clicking that spot in picture

How do you think it happened exactly:I assume it doesnt wait to fully climb down ladder?

Severity rating (1-10):10

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen ?)]: 100

6fa2v6.jpg

I would pause the script and walk manualy to the lessers and the script would continue.Then when it would bank it would get stuck their again.I noticed one time the status said "banking" all in all i let it do 5 runs (me manually walking to the lessers) and it would do fine but I couldnt afk it.

That guy in the picture actually thought i was a bot..............lol me bot? never >.<

Fixed.

Edited by Mute

What is your issue: When it was going to moss giants i had iron knives equipped so it just sat in the dungeon trying to cut the web until i stopped it.

How do you think it happened exactly: Did not have a scim to cut the web...

Severity rating (1-10): 5+

What version were you running: 2.5.0

What is your issue: Gets stuck at doors in stronghold of security trying to get to minotaurs

How do you think it happened exactly: Refuses to answer questions from the doors and sits there for hours until you come back and babysit. This bug has been ongoing for months, keep in mind. Also, this happens with all tasks in stronghold of security.

Severity rating (1-10): 9

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

someone should make a tutorial on set equipment and how to flag tasks :) great script though would love to know how to set equipment and how to flag tasks if anyone has screen shots or a viedo of them doing it :)

Set equipment:  Put on the equipment you want. Click the equipment tab, then the type of gear tab, then check the box, then select the "SET EQUIPMENT" button.

Flag tasks: Click the Flag tasks tab, then click the check box, then hold the "control" button on your keyboard while you select the monsters to flag. 

Simple as that. Let me know if you still can't figure it out.

• Like 1

My friend runs this script and he says there is no way to switch it from strength to attack or defence, is that true?

No that's not true. The only thing I can understand is you're interfering with the combat style preservation? If you want to switch styles, stop the script, change it, then restart the script. This is just so it doesn't accidentally train defence (pures). Next time pm me a question like this, no need to post.