• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

Good evening,

Been a few years. I purchased this script back in 2014, and I guess I was grandfathered into where I still have a lifetime subscription?

I could have sworn if you ran out of something or if the script needed some materials it would go buy it itself. Is this not the case anymore?

• Like 1

@Mute

hey mute, i've been using your cannon feature whilst using your script and i was wondering if there was a way i could make it atk my slayer monster while shooting my cannon? 
if there isn't a way for me to change it a little bit are you able to change it, so it reloads the cannon every 20-25 balls instead of feeding it consistently? thanks. :) 

On 5/4/2016 at 2:25 AM, rpg711 said:

Hi, dunno if this is still in development but I just bought this and it got stuck clicking into the wall at otherworldly beings while walking after a bank trip. No bug log.

Update:

On a separate note, this script repeatedly freezes the looking glass client. Here's the debug output when this happens:

@Mute could you look into this?  It isn't just otherworldly beings, the walking is really glitchy all over but especially at zanaris, where it will keep on clicking on the unpathable black areas and walk back and forth endlessly. Another example would be at lumbridge walking to the swamp, it sometimes will keep clicking the fence by the graveyard and walk back and forth between the swamp and graveyard.

Just an ETA would be nice

Edited by rpg711

Sorry about the above post. It won't let me edit the post and remove the quote box, or type anything.

Anyhow, this script worked fantastic. I did, however get a permanent ban now after I decided to give the script a second chance. I was using my alt account that has never been botted on before and I've had since the beginning of OSRS. I only used this script for maybe 4-5 hours a day, and watched it the entire time. It took about two weeks, but the account is permanently banned, and never used any other script on it.

So, the script does work great. It has a weird bug where if it's under attack it'll constantly keep trying to attack other creatures and I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is what's getting me caught. Regardless, even though the script works great, it definitely does something that flags your account.

8 hours ago, zepwin said:

Sorry about the above post. It won't let me edit the post and remove the quote box, or type anything.

Anyhow, this script worked fantastic. I did, however get a permanent ban now after I decided to give the script a second chance. I was using my alt account that has never been botted on before and I've had since the beginning of OSRS. I only used this script for maybe 4-5 hours a day, and watched it the entire time. It took about two weeks, but the account is permanently banned, and never used any other script on it.

So, the script does work great. It has a weird bug where if it's under attack it'll constantly keep trying to attack other creatures and I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is what's getting me caught. Regardless, even though the script works great, it definitely does something that flags your account.

Being rewritten.

11 hours ago, rpg711 said:

@Mute could you look into this?  It isn't just otherworldly beings, the walking is really glitchy all over but especially at zanaris, where it will keep on clicking on the unpathable black areas and walk back and forth endlessly. Another example would be at lumbridge walking to the swamp, it sometimes will keep clicking the fence by the graveyard and walk back and forth between the swamp and graveyard.

Just an ETA would be nice

Just flag otherworldly beings and other Zanaris tasks for now.

The script is currently being rewritten and I will not be making modifications to the old version. It's nearly done and a beta should be available soon and then it will be updated to this version. Thanks for your patience.

• Like 4

On 5/19/2016 at 4:30 AM, voosaa said:

I want to train 55 slayer with my obby maul. Can i use this script for it? Is it little safe to use before your update? And how many accounts can i use at the same time?  

Thanks

This works fine for me for about an hour before it crashes/slows LG to a standstill, works if you babysit, definitely something wrong with the script compatibility with LG though as its the only one the freezes are still happening to.

@Mute how does the equipment profiles work exactly? Right now I've got lesser demons and it seems to think the mage-based equip is the right one to use when lessers are actually weak to melee. Does melee/range/mage "based" mean "weak-to" melee/range/mage, or does it mean "attacks-with" melee/range/mage?

If it's "attacks-with", then this is definitely wrong, lessers attack with melee. I know you're workin on a re-write but I'm just trying to get the thing to work somewhat for the time being.

Edited by rpg711

3 hours ago, rpg711 said:

This works fine for me for about an hour before it crashes/slows LG to a standstill, works if you babysit, definitely something wrong with the script compatibility with LG though as its the only one the freezes are still happening to.

@Mute how does the equipment profiles work exactly? Right now I've got lesser demons and it seems to think the mage-based equip is the right one to use when lessers are actually weak to melee. Does melee/range/mage "based" mean "weak-to" melee/range/mage, or does it mean "attacks-with" melee/range/mage?

If it's "attacks-with", then this is definitely wrong, lessers attack with melee. I know you're workin on a re-write but I'm just trying to get the thing to work somewhat for the time being.

Neither, it uses your mage based gear for example, to kill mage based npcs.

2 hours ago, BamBamGunz said:

Can i use this script starting at a level 1 or low level slayer?

Yes you can. Just buy the equipment in the FAQ and start with a enchanted gem In your invo. 

It should grab you a new task and start slaying. :) 

if you can tho I would watch it for a little bit. Seems everytime I left it to afk it would run into a minor error with web walking or something. :) 

Unfortunately the beta is not yet complete, it is still too buggy to be released. I am going on vacation for 2 months (5/21/16 - 7/19/16) and I will not be active until I return. However, the current version of the script is still functional on the regular client and should suffice until my return. Thank you for your understanding.

If there are any script breaking issues, i.e., the script will not function whatsoever, please send me a PM and I will try my best to fix it while I am away. Otherwise, I will not be active.

This topic will remain locked until I return as per the rules in the "Premium Script Requirements" Thread:

You must alert the following parties if you are going to be inactive for more than one week if it will affect your Script's on-going service:

• Any moderator VIA reporting your own post with inactivity information. The moderator will then close your thread until you return.

This script is now discontinued. Everyone who currently owns the script in the repository has had it longer than a year. The life of this script is now over, and as per the unofficial rule stated by TRiLeZ, we are no longer obligated to support lifetime users after a period of 6 months. Thank you for your understanding.