Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

Ok, So the number of times i've died whilst using this script is close to 5 times.  I now have 60 slayer but have lost 2 whips and 5 obby capes.  I haven't taken notice of the last few tasks i died on, but the current task i logged back on to see i died was black demons.  I even had a ring of life except had 5 items still?? so maybe i didnt die maybe it dropped all of my items?? im not entirely sure and have no way to check.  Has this been happening to others? im not too game to continue this script untill there is no more freezing of the script.

Array
On 23-3-2016 at 0:19 PM, arachnut said:

Ok, So the number of times i've died whilst using this script is close to 5 times.  I now have 60 slayer but have lost 2 whips and 5 obby capes.  I haven't taken notice of the last few tasks i died on, but the current task i logged back on to see i died was black demons.  I even had a ring of life except had 5 items still?? so maybe i didnt die maybe it dropped all of my items?? im not entirely sure and have no way to check.  Has this been happening to others? im not too game to continue this script untill there is no more freezing of the script.

I've had the same issue twice

EDIT: 3 times now :( finding myself at lumbridge with only 5 items. 3 in inventory and 2 equipped 

Edited by jason007

On 11/3/2013 at 5:26 PM, Mute said:

Idk why but it will only let me put this in this quote? Website is fucked up. Anyway lol. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE make a guide on how to properly configure the script. Explain each setting in the GUI slightly. It's kind of hard to understand. Also, you should add a feature so that you don't have to toggle warnings at doomsayer. You can't just disable all warnings out the gate. You have to go to each place first, so if you get a task that you haven't done yet that has a warning, you have to do it manually(I haven't personally had to do this, but assuming from what you said that the warnings have to be toggled to work properly. 

1 hour ago, HabbaTheJutt said:
On 11/3/2013 at 2:26 PM, Mute said:

Idk why but it will only let me put this in this quote? Website is fucked up. Anyway lol. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE make a guide on how to properly configure the script. Explain each setting in the GUI slightly. It's kind of hard to understand. Also, you should add a feature so that you don't have to toggle warnings at doomsayer. You can't just disable all warnings out the gate. You have to go to each place first, so if you get a task that you haven't done yet that has a warning, you have to do it manually(I haven't personally had to do this, but assuming from what you said that the warnings have to be toggled to work properly. 

All of the ambiguous features are explained in the FAQ.

Hey guys,

I'm lvl 126 with maxed gear, need to get 99 slayer for maxed cape.

Wondering how are the ban rates & is it possible to bot flawlessly (afk)?

I'll be using autum elegy's skip/ban list - let me know (interested in the fastest exp per hour)

THANKS

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

As far as the equipment manager, how does it handle a green dragon task? Since it's both in the wilderness and a dragon task? 

Uses wilderness gear and requires anti shield

Edited by Mute

On 3/27/2016 at 8:53 AM, kuh47 said:

Hey guys,

I'm lvl 126 with maxed gear, need to get 99 slayer for maxed cape.

Wondering how are the ban rates & is it possible to bot flawlessly (afk)?

I'll be using autum elegy's skip/ban list - let me know (interested in the fastest exp per hour)

THANKS

dont bot an account you dont want to lose

No offense but is this thread dead? For so many people who utilized this, not many posts. Its confusing me if this is good or bad lol. I am really interested in this but can anyone provide their insight if this can possibly reach 99 slayer slowly? Lead to good gp/hr, by trying my luck at abyssal demons or something.

Can this also be left for 5+ hrs afk without messing up?

53 minutes ago, Avae said:

Hey, I am new to the site and was just curious if this script was up to date. Generally check out the feedback and activity of everyone.

Yes it should be working fairly well, but I am working on a rewrite that will be released soon, so you may wish to hold off on your purchase until then.

4 minutes ago, Mute said:

Yes it should be working fairly well, but I am working on a rewrite that will be released soon, so you may wish to hold off on your purchase until then.

Alright, thanks for getting back to me. I tried the trial, it was nice, only sad thing was I was on a Suqah task which it didn't support. 

Combat:  attack whoever I'm being attacked, it insists on attacking and I just keep getting hit for free.  Don't make tasks go on multicombat areas. Or at least give the option. Really annoying for pures. Spent 300 lobs on a 74 moss giant task.

Edited by pleasemercy