• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

Array

bug: tries to setup cannon repeatedly in Fremennik slayer dungeon even though the air is too humid to set it up.

There are no reported errors for this, it just continuously sits at setting cannon up and never does, obviously.  

Just let it finish task while it tries to set up cannon the entire time and it doesn't even recognize that the task is over bc its too busy trying to set up a cannon. So now i cant even use a main feature of this script in fear of getting a task that doesn't let you use a cannon.

Edited by Duke4eva

bug: tries to setup cannon repeatedly in Fremennik slayer dungeon even though the air is too humid to set it up.

There are no reported errors for this, it just continuously sits at setting cannon up and never does, obviously.  

Just let it finish task while it tries to set up cannon the entire time and it doesn't even recognize that the task is over bc its too busy trying to set up a cannon. So now i cant even use a main feature of this script in fear of getting a task that doesn't let you use a cannon.

As I have already stated half a dozen times to other users, please send me a screenshot of the message it is sending you.

As I have already stated half a dozen times to other users, please send me a screenshot of the message it is sending you.

As I just stated, it does not give a message. It simply says setting up cannon, and stays clicking on the cannon. 

Guys, save your money until the developer fixes very MINOR issues like this. It does not prioritize which monsters to attack, nor does it optimize usage of the cannon. It has to bank at the area bank where the task is, which creates a lot of out of the way walking. This is honestly one of the most horrendous scripts I have ever come across of. This should have been a slayer task walker, because once it finally gets to the spot (which do not get me started on), it takes ages to do anything.

The developer also seems very stubborn to fix issues, as if somehow he is doing us a service. Last time i checked I am paying you, I am doing you a service. You should be more respectful and courteous when dealing with potential customers. 

Edited by Duke4eva

@Duke4eva

I think he just means to screenshot exactly what you see on your Rs screen. Why not just take a screenshot of your whole screen when this issue happens and just post it . I mean I would do that just an idea and if that's still is not sufficient than I don't know what the developer is saying but just trying giving a screenshot a go when it does say that

Edited by chugawuga
  • Like 1

As I just stated, it does not give a message. It simply says setting up cannon, and stays clicking on the cannon. 

Guys, save your money until the developer fixes very MINOR issues like this. It does not prioritize which monsters to attack, nor does it optimize usage of the cannon. It has to bank at the area bank where the task is, which creates a lot of out of the way walking. This is honestly one of the most horrendous scripts I have ever come across of. This should have been a slayer task walker, because once it finally gets to the spot (which do not get me started on), it takes ages to do anything.

The developer also seems very stubborn to fix issues, as if somehow he is doing us a service. Last time i checked I am paying you, I am doing you a service. You should be more respectful and courteous when dealing with potential customers. 

I was asking about the message runescape sends you, i.e. "Cannot place cannon here". Nevertheless, I don't believe I have had contact with you before, you haven't presented any other issues to me, I'm not stubborn if you're willing to give me the information I need to fix it.

I have added a failsafe instead, which is less efficient than having the message; though, the script will now try to set up the cannon 2-3 times, and if not, it will skip using the cannon for that task.

Edited by Mute

kind of new to this so bear with me...

just bought the script. i open the script and im having a hard time getting to all the options. the user interface seems to small for all the options for me. a friend has the same script but can see everything. is there a option to increas the size? if not please add a resizeable feature to the interface.

please i need some advice on where i can go from here.

kind of new to this so bear with me...

just bought the script. i open the script and im having a hard time getting to all the options. the user interface seems to small for all the options for me. a friend has the same script but can see everything. is there a option to increas the size? if not please add a resizeable feature to the interface.

please i need some advice on where i can go from here.

Yes, turn your screen's DPI down.

sometimes there are npc right next to the character but it would still run to the other side of the tunnel to fight those npc, and after killing a few of them it would again run to another side of the tunnel, it gets pretty annoying...

That's ABCv2 implementation. It will not always choose the closest npc.

That's ABCv2 implementation. It will not always choose the closest npc.

Is there a way to stop that?

I remember when I owned the bot, when ever it received the hell hound task it would run between the 2 areas with people asking what the fuck I was doing. Luckily I was there to respond, but something like that should not use ABCv2.

Why would a human run between two areas just to kill an npc when there are ones closest to you? Just a thought I wanted to get across and wandered if it could be fixed some how.

Hello Mute!

First of all, thank you for a truely amazing script! I will for sure check out some of your other scripts once my month of slayer runs out! :)

I've encountered 3 problems, but unfortunately I didn't read the debug etc. so I will try explaining as good as I can.

1.1: I was assigned to killing Ghasts in Mort Myre swamp.

1.2: My character would as usual pull out the food from Varrock east bank, and head off to the slayer task.

1.3: When it reached the gate to Mort Myre swamp, you get the warning that this is a dangerous place - unfortunately the script couldn't figure to click accept to this warning, so it's been stuck there for +4-5 hours going back and forth from varrock, due to "breakhandler" and "script-restart".

(HOWEVER, when I manually booted the script from Canafis bank, it would walk east around the fence, into Mort Myre swamp, which lead to no problem.

2.1: I was assigned to kill killerwatts, and quickly figured out I needed to blacklist this slayer task.

2.2: In falador, I stopped the script, blacklisted killerwatts, and started the script again.

2.3: It went to the Slayer trainer south of Burthorpe, to get a new slayer task (eventho my assigned trainer is in Edgeville dungeon).

2.4: When it arrived to the Slayer trainer south of Burthorpe, it attempted to "assign a new task", but the trainer started talking about that I was already assigned a task from a different Slayer trainer etc. etc.

2.5: It would continually re-check the Task stone in my inventory, when it couldn't "finish" the talking sequence with the Slayer trainer.

3.1: Going to the killerwatts portal in Draynor Manor House.

3.2: A warning came up that people with eppelepsi(or however it's spelled) should not enter here.

3.3: Script would continually click the portal, as it didn't interact with the questions.

3.4: I had to manually press "Yes I'm sure, do not show this message again".

Edited by XizBoxTV