Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

@Mute More bugs to report. Will send you 2 more videos to skype.

More I use the script more problem I run into. I decided skip the mutated zygomite via salyer points since It will not use the fungi sprayer on them. 

So when it about to block the task in goes to tries and head to Duradel, but get stuck paying the brimhaven 100 gold boat fee, aka don't click through the chat box, after it does the same thing with Hajedy won't click through the chat boxed to pay the 200 gold. When I did it manually it just sitting there in the jungle not continuing to Duradel. 

When skipping via points why not just do at burthorpe slayer master? Then use NPC contact for Duradel.

Edited by User_Error

Only error I run into is the bot getting confused with what is attacking it, sometimes it'll continue clicking on a monster while it's already being attacked by something. Other than that, GREAT.

Only error I run into is the bot getting confused with what is attacking it, sometimes it'll continue clicking on a monster while it's already being attacked by something. Other than that, GREAT.

I been working with Mute on that. He is aware of it. We he gets time he will take another look.

As for me I run into problem mostly since I have a higher level account with access to everything, but all in all it a good script which I enjoy. Just these miscellaneous bug are a pain for me. @ anomaly9678

I bought this script for $25 in 2013, stopped using it early 2014. Is this script still updated? Still working? Do I need tribot membership or whatever to use it?

It works. Little hiccups here and there for higher levels. Otherwise it runs well and is pretty much flawless. No need for membership. 

What is your issue?: Will not get new task from Turael with npc contact
What happened exactly?: Goes through dialogue with Turael until you say "That's alright. I'll take a task from you", then it checks the slayer helm before Turael can actually give you a task. Is not an issue with Nieve.
What task were you on?: In between.
What was the status on the paint?: Getting a new task...
Who is your slayer master?: Nieve, but set to fast points, so going to Turael.

Also, I've been having problems with the special attack. It will pull out the spec weapon, click special attack, and then immediately switch back to the original weapon, without attacking the creature. Then it will cycle back and forth, until a special attack finally occurs due to auto retaliation. This wastes a lot of time, not to mention looks extremely botlike.

What is your issue?: Will not get new task from Turael with npc contact

What happened exactly?: Goes through dialogue with Turael until you say "That's alright. I'll take a task from you", then it checks the slayer helm before Turael can actually give you a task. Is not an issue with Nieve.

What task were you on?: In between.

What was the status on the paint?: Getting a new task...

Who is your slayer master?: Nieve, but set to fast points, so going to Turael.

Also, I've been having problems with the special attack. It will pull out the spec weapon, click special attack, and then immediately switch back to the original weapon, without attacking the creature. Then it will cycle back and forth, until a special attack finally occurs due to auto retaliation. This wastes a lot of time, not to mention looks extremely botlike.

Got Skype?

This script has a fatal bug. It keeps trying to attack another npc when it's already fighting something. It'll do it over and over, every single task that involves aggressive monsters. Sometimes it even happens when the monsters aren't aggressive. If you use this script as it is -right now- your account is going to get a guaranteed ban.

A small, easily fixable issue, it doesn't detect that you're wearing a slayer helmet for certain tasks such as banshees, abb spectors and dust devils. Other than these small issues, this script is one of the best I've ever used, kudos.

A small, easily fixable issue, it doesn't detect that you're wearing a slayer helmet for certain tasks such as banshees, abb spectors and dust devils. Other than these small issues, this script is one of the best I've ever used, kudos.

Do you have the slayer helmet checked on the gui?

I assumed there would be one, I just couldn't find it, my mistake!

I am running the script and my task is the black demons... It's runs to the Tavelry dungeon then goes down the ladder and stands there for a minute or two then teleports to falador and repeats. It's been doing that for about an hour I would suspect. I restarted tribot and I am having the same issue.

*edit* no errors or logs provided. Everything as is if were normal and working.

Edited by Chaddyboy

Does this bot support cannon?

Not currently, maybe in the future.

I am running the script and my task is the black demons... It's runs to the Tavelry dungeon then goes down the ladder and stands there for a minute or two then teleports to falador and repeats. It's been doing that for about an hour I would suspect. I restarted tribot and I am having the same issue.

*edit* no errors or logs provided. Everything as is if were normal and working.

So, is it still happening?

Doesn't seem to support using games neck to get to burth, instead teles to fally and walks.

Zombie task location should be moved out of security dungeon. So many better places such as draynor sewer.

-Still- tries to attack other npcs while already being attacked by another npc. How hard is it to simply grab all the npcs around and check if they are currently interacting with the player, then make that npc our target?

Edited by masonhales
  • Like 1

Yes, the black demons is still staying still at the ladder. Does not move. I have agility for shortcut (not sure if it checks it) but it wont do anything and it's labeled "setting up new task" or setting up task.

*edit*

to help with the other problem...It's specifically bad (the combat and attacking issue) around hostile monsters. It's doesn't detect you are already in combat, and if so, with whom/what.

I actually am not using this script atm unless I can supervise it from time to time. It's too bot-like to the human eye.

Edited by Chaddyboy

Yes, the black demons is still staying still at the ladder. Does not move. I have agility for shortcut (not sure if it checks it) but it wont do anything and it's labeled "setting up new task" or setting up task.

*edit*

to help with the other problem...It's specifically bad (the combat and attacking issue) around hostile monsters. It's doesn't detect you are already in combat, and if so, with whom/what.

I actually am not using this script atm unless I can supervise it from time to time. It's too bot-like to the human eye.

Don't worry you not alone with problems like these. I'm going to test it later on to confirm, best thing to do is either lend your account to mute or screen share with him like I did.

Are you a low level or a main account? I seem to have more problem running on a main high level account then the user who have more simple things.

Yeah, definitely struggles with the higher level accounts. I purchased another combat script that allows me to do slayer (while I can be there from time to time) - definitely not AFK'able like this one, though.

I just hope they fix it before my 30 days run up xD

I would be more than willing to screen share or give my account information to one of the script devs. Certainly. <3 If that is something you want to do, just PM me please or mention my name. I am active on the forums browsing a lot. I'll make a Skype soon.

Yeah, definitely struggles with the higher level accounts. I purchased another combat script that allows me to do slayer (while I can be there from time to time) - definitely not AFK'able like this one, though.

I just hope they fix it before my 30 days run up xD

I would be more than willing to screen share or give my account information to one of the script devs. Certainly. <3 If that is something you want to do, just PM me please or mention my name. I am active on the forums browsing a lot. I'll make a Skype soon.

Don't pm me I am not a Dev. PM Mute and also add him on Skype.

@Mute