Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

i dont want to accuse your script mute, but i've been using this script for a few months and this has never happened. i dont download anything, or visit any advertisers links.. im a pretty experienced computer user, and i know how to stay safe online as far as staying away from phisers, and hackers... this is litterally the only explination i could have because i have never entered my password on anything except this client.

virus scanning my computer now 60% done and no threats found....

Edited by lance79

i dont want to accuse your script mute, but i've been using this script for a few months and this has never happened. i dont download anything, or visit any advertisers links.. im a pretty experienced computer user, and i know how to stay safe online as far as staying away from phisers, and hackers... this is litterally the only explination i could have because i have never entered my password on anything except this client.

virus scanning my computer now 60% done and no threats found....

Well obviously you're not THAT experienced considering you've been using my script for MONTHS, and you JUST got hacked yet your accusing me. You obviously got phished or hacked. I recommend Malwarebyte Antimalware to scan your computer. I do not participate in hacking, and I never have. I do not want any more of this slander on my thread, or I will report your posts.

Edited by Mute
  • Like 1

i'm not slandering you mute im simply a concerned customer who got his account hacked while botting with your script, and ive never been hacked in the 6 years that ive been botting, and in the 12 years ive been scaping. I use malwarebyte, and i have zonealarmpro which is a pretty damn good firewall imo. You're in a community of cheaters/exploiters don't be upset when someone loses their stuff and points the finger at you thats only logical. put yourself in my shoes.

on the upside great script. Your einstein with java thats for sure. couldnt have gotten a better script for my moneys worth.

Edited by lance79

Yeah no problem, though I'd prefer if suggestions were asked via skype or via pm so I can discuss them in detail. I don't like flooding my thread if you haven't already noticed :P

You keep removing me, so that makes it a bit hard :P

But I'll re-add you the next time I have a suggestion.

i'm not slandering you mute im simply a concerned customer who got his account hacked while botting with your script, and ive never been hacked in the 6 years that ive been botting, and in the 12 years ive been scaping. I use malwarebyte, and i have zonealarmpro which is a pretty damn good firewall imo. You're in a community of cheaters/exploiters don't be upset when someone loses their stuff and points the finger at you thats only logical. put yourself in my shoes.

on the upside great script. Your einstein with java thats for sure. couldnt have gotten a better script for my moneys worth.

Ok, well of course I'm going to react like this when I'm being accused of hacking when my customer base is 150+. Why would I singly hack you? You're my only customer to ever accuse me of hacking. You can bring this to pm if you like, but I don't want anything else posted on the topic.

Regardless, thanks for the compliment.

You keep removing me, so that makes it a bit hard :P

But I'll re-add you the next time I have a suggestion.

Sorry, I just like a clean skype list of daily contacts.

Edited by Mute

Just bought today, been talking to him... He basically ran me throught the whole setup from after purchase. Cool guy and helped with everything. Definately worth the money and i havent even used the slayer part.( stats arent good enough yet to start slayer)

when killing kalphites, it quite often runs into the room with the level 148 guards, which could be quite deadly to a lower level player

Guest proto29

What version were you running: 2.7.2

What is your issue: Never took out mirror shield when going to cockatrices

How do you think it happened exactly: Not sure, it was in bank

Severity rating (1-10): 7

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%(?) Every cockatrice task

when killing kalphites, it quite often runs into the room with the level 148 guards, which could be quite deadly to a lower level player

Alright I'll check this out today. Bug report format please.

will cannon support eventually be added mute? i just purchased the script and loving it btw :)

No.

What is your issue: Never took out mirror shield when going to cockatrices

How do you think it happened exactly: Not sure, it was in bank

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%(?) Every cockatrice task

This will happen if you have a 2h weapon.

Guest proto29

mute, I was wearing a dragon scimitar and unholy book though :\, had it saved as my gear and all

What version were you running: 2.7.2 but been happening for few versions

What is your issue: doesnt drink (4)'s with super att/str

How do you think it happened exactly: its coded to use 3's?

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

if you have put it only uses 3's somewhere on thread im sorry but i havnt seen it :) 

Guest proto29

For the loot table, will it still pick up items that it originally would. Like lets say I want it to pick up herbs so I put that and only that in the loot table. If a monster drops like rune platelegs will it still pick it up, or will it only follow what you say? Thanks

For the loot table, will it still pick up items that it originally would. Like lets say I want it to pick up herbs so I put that and only that in the loot table. If a monster drops like rune platelegs will it still pick it up, or will it only follow what you say? Thanks

It will pick up both if you have loot valuables selected and the loot table filled out.

What version were you running: 2.7.2 but been happening for few versions

What is your issue: doesnt drink (4)'s with super att/str

How do you think it happened exactly: its coded to use 3's?

if you have put it only uses 3's somewhere on thread im sorry but i havnt seen it :) 

It can also drink 4's, I'll check it out, thanks.

Guest proto29

What is your issue: doesn't attempt to solve mystery box sitting in inventory

How do you think it happened exactly:

Severity rating (1-10): I guess 3 because its annoying when they multiply

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: not sure

Hey Mute, I was wondering what does NPC contact do exactly?

Q: What is the npc contact feature?

A: This feature will use the npc contact lunar spell to contact the slayer masters without having to walk to them.

What is your issue: doesn't attempt to solve mystery box sitting in inventory

How do you think it happened exactly:

Severity rating (1-10): I guess 3 because its annoying when they multiply

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: not sure

I have no control over randoms, please post in client bugs, thanks.

What is your issue: doesnt detect mirror shield - basilisk task

How do you think it happened exactly: no idea, tried re-starting script with shield equiped and still didnt work

Severity rating (1-10): 10

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]:  100% 

Hey mute,

What is your issue: 

• [10:43:20] Script Started: Mute AIOSlayer.
  • [10:43:59] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [10:43:59] at scripts.AIOSlayer.Dc(AIOSlayer.java:3743)
  • [10:43:59] at scripts.AIOSlayer.run(AIOSlayer.java:6900)
  • [10:43:59] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [10:44:00] Script Ended: Mute AIOSlayer. 

How do you think it happened exactly: i've no idea but i get this error when on a fire giant task. 

Severity rating (1-10): 10

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]:  100% 

What version were you running:2,7,2

What is your issue:see screenshoot, task was bloodcrawler

How do you think it happened exactly: went downstairs and got error

Severity rating (1-10):

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 20%

• [16:49:11] Enabled all randoms.
  • [16:49:46] java.lang.RuntimeException:
  • [16:49:46] at scripts.AIOSlayer.QA(AIOSlayer.java:367)
  • [16:49:46] at scripts.AIOSlayer.A(AIOSlayer.java:3863)
  • [16:49:46] at scripts.AIOSlayer.Ig(AIOSlayer.java:2896)
  • [16:49:46] at scripts.AIOSlayer.Bd(AIOSlayer.java:2368)
  • [16:49:46] at scripts.AIOSlayer.Zd(AIOSlayer.java:3372)
  • [16:49:46] at scripts.AIOSlayer.run(AIOSlayer.java:6932)
  • [16:49:46] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [16:49:47] Script Ended: Mute AIOSlayer. 

• Welcome to Mute's AIOSlayer.
  • Please remember to check here for any reported error(s).
  • Script MALFUNCTION_2 - REPORT TO MUTE: (3434, 3537, 1), ACTION: Climb-down, MY_POS: (3438, 3537, 0)
  • Mute's AIOSlayer has stopped, PLEASE read below to view the cause. 

riawxf.png

Guest itstoolate

hat version were you running: 2.7.2

What is your issue: cant withdrawl antifire (4)

How do you think it happened exactly: not sure, but when set it to kill iron dragons and take out 10 anti fires it keeps misclicking take out all till it eventually shuts off

Severity rating (1-10): 9

i

Guest proto29

love this script. Currently running 4 hours with 34k combat/7k slayer per hour without touching it once.