• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

Is the script currently down mute?

Not that I know of. If you're having trouble setting it up, please feel free to add me on skype and I'll help you.

it gets stuck trying to loot when the inventory is full. it will just stand there and idle.

I just looked through the looting code and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. If it reoccurs, please logout but keep that client open, and add me on skype so I can take a look.

Would you say you're able to use this for a whole night?

Every time I've tried, I just end up stuck in Al-Kharid bank with 0 lumbridge tabs when I check in the morning. (Turned it on with 150 tabs, over-night = 9 hours+.)

Also what monster would you say is best for camping? (XP Wise melee)

Edited by dom584

@Mute

When choosing to camp Ankous, it doesn't seem to be able to get through the security doors.

Is this just an error on camping them or will it do this all the time?

It'll click the doors, just not click continue and the text.

I got this error too..

Also when trying to camp abyssal demons it doesn't walk to where it's supposed too.. and if i start it up already at abby demons it will run for a while but once it gets a random it doesn't do it and says NULL -1 -1 -1 196

f89dcac2a8.jpg

Does anyone know if it's safe to leave over-night farming blue drags (burying bones/looting in combat enabled, dds spec enabled, 1 super attack/1 super strength, sharks)? 

Not too sure why it's withdrawing an Anti-poison though...

I hope it doesn't end up doing that thing where it stops the script because there's "not enough anti-poisons."

EDIT

When using DDp++ spec, after a while it doesn't reequip my whip and just uses the dagger? could you fix it so it re equips the dagger please? (It must know it's still using the dagger, since it keeps using the spec)

Edited by dom584

When using the slayer cave, it thinks the gnome stronghold door is reversed. It sits on the wrong side, and when I manually go through it, it just goes back outside again :P

@Mute

When choosing to camp Ankous, it doesn't seem to be able to get through the security doors.

Is this just an error on camping them or will it do this all the time?

It'll click the doors, just not click continue and the text.

Keep getting stuck in hellhopunds section on way to fire giants, my current task is fire giants and other people seem to be having the same problem i will pmyou my account details

I got this error too..

Also when trying to camp abyssal demons it doesn't walk to where it's supposed too.. and if i start it up already at abby demons it will run for a while but once it gets a random it doesn't do it and says NULL -1 -1 -1 196

f89dcac2a8.jpg

Do i still get this because i purchased this when it first came out?

Not too sure why it's withdrawing an Anti-poison though...

I hope it doesn't end up doing that thing where it stops the script because there's "not enough anti-poisons."

EDIT

When using DDp++ spec, after a while it doesn't reequip my whip and just uses the dagger? could you fix it so it re equips the dagger please? (It must know it's still using the dagger, since it keeps using the spec)

Could you guys please stop spamming the same issues on my thread please? Either use the proper bug report format on the OP and send it to me via PM or don't post. I'll be looking at all of these issues now.

@adamhackz, the tribot client handles random events, not my script. Post in the client bug section.

@SenorChang yes, if you bought it after the repo came out.

Edited by Mute

i would be very interested to see if u could add a fast points method to this script, where it does 9tasks on low level master and then 10th task on highest level slayer master... looks good though ill keep this in mind soon when i need to level slayer fast

hey mute there is a bug when i get Wolves as task. (turael master)

It goes to the place where u kill the wolves but it just stands there infront of the Gate! i helped it and went through the gate for it but then he just goes back out again from the wolves.

ALSO if u could support mini and medium lizards only when it gets "Desert Lizards" as tasks. because i couldnt kill the big one and it just like went 3-4 trips when food was out without killing a single lizard

EDIT: actually about the wolves, it got fixed! probably my fault idk.

but still would be nice wiv lizard thing

there is some bugs man, like the gate of war i talked about. when its assisted to kill wolves! it fails just passes the gate sometimes kill 3-4 wolves then goes back to gate and keep going in and out.

it fails at wolves man fix it.

sometimes it kills some wolves, but most of the time it just stand at gate of war

Edited by Mute
dont double post

there is some bugs man, like the gate of war i talked about. when its assisted to kill wolves! it fails just passes the gate sometimes kill 3-4 wolves then goes back to gate and keep going in and out.

Don't double post on my thread please.

Follow the proper bug report format on the OP and send it to me via pm or skype. Showing me the bug on skype will help me fix it.

Edited by Mute