Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

Script is completely unusable because of post #770. Please fix this...

I was sleeping for the entire length of your wait, so please have some patience. Add me on skype, and replicate the issue, so I can fix it, thanks.

Hey mute could you please check out the ankou's I can have pics ! It sometimes gets stuck at the gates to answer the question to get through!  Request anything that you would need or maybe you or somebody else have a solution for me

the whole of strong hold of security place is buggy always getting stuck in doors

Script is still right-clicking food and missing it, and now it's randomly equipping loot and equipping, rarely, but still.

I'm not understanding what you mean by right-clicking food, nor the latter. Please add me on skype. mute-x

What version were you running: 3.1.2

What is your issue: When prayer is selected, the bot leaves prayer on while running to bank and running back to tasks, wasting prayer the whole time, and looking very botlike. Also, when prayer is selected the bot will take 3 or so shark, then the rest prayer pots. For example, at abby specs, the bot will eat sharks and pick up loot. Once all three shark spots are done the bot will then bank. Causing an abby spec task to take around 5 hours. This is also a problem with other tasks.

How do you think it happened exactly: Bot doesn't check if prayer is on when banking.

Severity rating (1-10): 6

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]:  80% for wasting prayer. 100% for banking problem.

I also have to mention... The amount of time wasted by not using the chain shortcut at the slayer tower (in canifis) is ridiculous. At the very least, when slayer helmet is selected, the chain would be an immense help. Any task in the slayer tower becomes extremely long because the shortcut can't be utilised...

Also, the selection of slayer helmet refuses to be loaded, regardless of how many times I try to save the setting.

• Like 1

And now it has gone to the bank, deposited the vials from the prayer pots, didn't deposit any of the loot, then withdrew a super set and 3 sharks (2 prayer pots and only the 3 lobsters as open spots).

Edit: At Nechryaels the bot kills the lvl 46 death spawns after each nechryael kill. Not only does this make the task take way longer, but it looks extremely bot like. It will also end up leaving the room through the open door and getting stuck because the door closes.

Sorry for pointing all this out at once. I just finally got around to posting about some of the issues I've come across.

Edited by Slunter

What version were you running: 3.1.2

What is your issue: When prayer is selected, the bot leaves prayer on while running to bank and running back to tasks, wasting prayer the whole time, and looking very botlike. Also, when prayer is selected the bot will take 3 or so shark, then the rest prayer pots. For example, at abby specs, the bot will eat sharks and pick up loot. Once all three shark spots are done the bot will then bank. Causing an abby spec task to take around 5 hours. This is also a problem with other tasks.

How do you think it happened exactly: Bot doesn't check if prayer is on when banking.

Severity rating (1-10): 6

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]:  80% for wasting prayer. 100% for banking problem.

I also have to mention... The amount of time wasted by not using the chain shortcut at the slayer tower (in canifis) is ridiculous. At the very least, when slayer helmet is selected, the chain would be an immense help. Any task in the slayer tower becomes extremely long because the shortcut can't be utilised...

Also, the selection of slayer helmet refuses to be loaded, regardless of how many times I try to save the setting.

And now it has gone to the bank, deposited the vials from the prayer pots, didn't deposit any of the loot, then withdrew a super set and 3 sharks (2 prayer pots and only the 3 lobsters as open spots).

Edit: At Nechryaels the bot kills the lvl 46 death spawns after each nechryael kill. Not only does this make the task take way longer, but it looks extremely bot like. It will also end up leaving the room through the open door and getting stuck because the door closes.

Sorry for pointing all this out at once. I just finally got around to posting about some of the issues I've come across.

Please combine your posts next time. I've fixed the prayer glitch, and added saving for slayer helmet / gem. I added the slayer tower agility shortcut.

The second post I'm not understanding, I think the first glitch was a one time thing, and for the death spawns, someone asked me to have it kill them.

Please add me on skype next time if you have any more issues: mute-x

this happens when  start the script

[11:33:30] Starting client.
[11:33:53] Downloading script 'Mute's AIOSlayer'.
[11:33:57] Script Started: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[11:34:01] Login bot started.
[11:34:01] Login Bot: Login...
[11:34:21] Login bot succeeded.
[11:34:21] java.lang.NullPointerException
[11:34:21]  at scripts.slayer.b.a.x.m(TaskUtil.java:198)
[11:34:21]  at scripts.slayer.b.i.w(SetupTask.java:1008)
[11:34:21]  at scripts.slayer.b.i.fA(SetupTask.java:235)
[11:34:21]  at scripts.slayer.b.i.iA(SetupTask.java:78)
[11:34:21]  at scripts.slayer.Slayer.run(Slayer.java:361)
[11:34:21]  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[11:34:21] Script Ended: Mute's AIOSlayer.

this happens when  start the script

[11:33:30] Starting client.

[11:33:53] Downloading script 'Mute's AIOSlayer'.

[11:33:57] Script Started: Mute's AIOSlayer.

[11:34:01] Login bot started.

[11:34:01] Login Bot: Login...

[11:34:21] Login bot succeeded.

[11:34:21] java.lang.NullPointerException

[11:34:21]  at scripts.slayer.b.a.x.m(TaskUtil.java:198)

[11:34:21]  at scripts.slayer.b.i.w(SetupTask.java:1008)

[11:34:21]  at scripts.slayer.b.i.fA(SetupTask.java:235)

[11:34:21]  at scripts.slayer.b.i.iA(SetupTask.java:78)

[11:34:21]  at scripts.slayer.Slayer.run(Slayer.java:361)

[11:34:21]  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[11:34:21] Script Ended: Mute's AIOSlayer.

Woops sorry! Fixed in 3.1.4

• Like 1

I don't appreciate you deleting my issue.

What version were you running: I don't know can't start the bot.

What is your issue: When I click on start in the GUI, it doesn't start. Just does nothing.

How do you think it happened exactly: By clicking start.

Severity rating (1-10): 10 - can't start the bot.

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]:  100%

I don't appreciate you deleting my issue.

What is your issue: When I click on start in the GUI, it doesn't start. Just does nothing.

It was deleted because you didn't use the proper format. Restart your computer, otherwise I don't know.

It seems that when I turn off the equipment defense stuff, it auto-redirects me to it when I click start - but when I have the boxes checked, it doesn't do anything

It seems that when I turn off the equipment defense stuff, it auto-redirects me to it when I click start - but when I have the boxes checked, it doesn't do anything

Your settings probably got messed up somehow, try reinstalling java and clearing it's cache.

What version were you running: The most newest one

What is your issue: The bot wont take out a dds as a spec weapon

How do you think it happened exactly: it wont see it in the bank

Severity rating (1-10): 7

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

Fixed in 3.1.5

Edited by Mute

Just purchased :D Can anyone tell me what tasks i should flag (apart from green drag ones). Thanks

Depends on combat level, but I flag:

Turoths

Kurasks

All metal dragons

Green dragons

Earth Warriors

You can check the OP, the gui image shows exactly what I have flagged as well.

Edited by Mute