Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

im getting this problem when i start the script and press load it just says debug in the clinet debug box at the bottom

TRiLeZ accidently messed up preferences, which I use to save settings, so please restart your tribot client, and it should work, thanks.

hey mute im having an issue with the script it wont do things that should happen. One i tell it to use prayer it wont even use prayer it just takes the sharks and goes to the monster, when i select to pull out super strengths it pulls out my super strength (3) not my 4's. Also the script wont save the option or load it for me, and finnaly when i select my spec weapon for a dds it wont even pull that out either please fix this man! This was in the most current  version 3.0.8 Thank you.

hey mute im having an issue with the script it wont do things that should happen. One i tell it to use prayer it wont even use prayer it just takes the sharks and goes to the monster, when i select to pull out super strengths it pulls out my super strength (3) not my 4's. Also the script wont save the option or load it for me, and finnaly when i select my spec weapon for a dds it wont even pull that out either please fix this man! This was in the most current  version 3.0.8 Thank you.

It only uses prayer on specific monsters, i.e. it won't use prayer on goblins. Pulling out (3)'s isn't even an issue, i'll change it though....... Restart your client to fix the last one..

It only uses prayer on specific monsters, i.e. it won't use prayer on goblins. Pulling out (3)'s isn't even an issue, i'll change it though....... Restart your client to fix the last one..

Ok the first one made sense put it has to use super str (4) because its easier and lasts longer please just change that all you have to do is change the ID's real quick. And if I restart the client it will be able to save and use the dds?

Ok the first one made sense put it has to use super str (4) because its easier and lasts longer please just change that all you have to do is change the ID's real quick. And if I restart the client it will be able to save and use the dds?

I know how to code, thanks for the tutorial though.

The dds part I skipped over, but I'll look into it.

The script doesn't save any of my settings anymore :/

Also why do you need lumbridge teleports? Use the home teleport .

You can only do that every 30 minutes, use runes if you don't like it.

Restart your client to fix the settings thing.

What version were you running: 3.0.8

What is your issue: still wont do bats task (idk if it fails at other tasks too) if started from varrock will kill lvl 9 bats on the way to canifis but then it teleports to falador, banks all food, teleports to falador again, withdraws and banks food, teleports to falador again.   

if started from falador it will skip the lvl 9 bats part and go to mass tele falador.

How do you think it happened exactly: i dont know

Severity rating (1-10): 10 (lost like 1mil worth of fala tabs)

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100% at bats task 

hey man, this bot gets stuck a lot, i feel i have to babysit it a lot, and when i leave it be, I'm always at lumbridge dead...

I aslo noticed this morning the bot is not doing anything when it starts up, all it does is go to my bank and side clicks items..

any help or updates would be great, thanks.

I'm finding no profit right now 1-40 I spent like 400k on tabs and only received around 150k in drops... I'm almost done with my tabs, is there anyway to make the script... Smarter? I mean can I bank when I'm near v bank not use a v tab thats like 1k instantly thrown away everytime and it happens frequently. 

I'm finding no profit right now 1-40 I spent like 400k on tabs and only received around 150k in drops... I'm almost done with my tabs, is there anyway to make the script... Smarter? I mean can I bank when I'm near v bank not use a v tab thats like 1k instantly thrown away everytime and it happens frequently. 

Use runes. This script isn't to make money, it's for slayer. You can customize the loot table if you wish.

• Like 1