Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

In B4 Ban... Left it for 3 hours, came back...

Got 300 Slayer XP.

Used 35 Varrock Tele tabs

Drank about 40 doses of super restore pots

Scrolled through history, apparently home tellied in a circle for hours

My task was fire giants and I'm 118CB

Untitled.png

Ended up doing it myself... Afterwards got Turoth's and figured I'd give the script another shot. Took Leaf-bladed spear out of the bank so I thought I was set... 40 mins later I checked on it and it had been attacking the same NPC for 40 minutes with a whip equipped, used multiple inventories of lobbys and didn't kill a single one... tried switching to leaf bladed spear manually and it just switched back to whip. Great.

2015_11_06_11_43_52_TRi_Bot_Old_School_T

Edited by QBusiness
  • Like 1

@Mute the 5 minute timeout bug happens when the player has physically not moved from the same tile for 5 minutes. Even if it's been attacking monsters and gaining experience. So if I'm ranging vs ghouls or something that I dont really have to move around for it'll auto restart and it will teleport to varrock and walk back to wherever the task is. Shouldn't be too difficult to fix, maybe change it from "hasn't changed tiles in 5 minutes" to "hasn't changed tiles AND hasn't gained experience in 5 minutes."

Edited by IceKontroI

My review of the script: Awful

Combat methods are very slow.

I just stood outside of the GE for 3 hours doing nothing but clicking the same tile.

If you have an issue, please fill out a proper bug report as diagrammed on the OP, otherwise I cannot help you, sorry.

Mute, 

This isn't necessarily a bug but I just cannot get this thing to not freeze. The script working great but I just keeps freezing on me and I cant for the life of me figure out my. I have java 8, I've used JDK65 and 66, still freezing up. Any advice for me?

1) Increase heap size

2) If above doesn't work, don't use LG

DUDE! This script is legit!!! It solves the SoS doors!! And not to mention knows where to go for the tasks!!??? Thank you! Do you think you'd ever sell a lifetime auth?

Edit: Oh yeah I also forgot to ask about this: I noticed that when the bot teleports to varrock, it makes this path that is in the shape of a 7 starting from the bottom. Everytime. Could you make it not do that? It looks sketchy.

Edited by themanman

I've found an issue when attacking Guard Dogs, It kills the dog by the fountain, then proceeds to run around the back of the house and completly skip the 2 dogs on the side and then killing the dog in the back. Then it proceeds to run back to the front missing the 2 on the side again to kill the dog by the fountain. and auto retaliate is on. I have a video if you would like me to email it to you, just pm me your email and i can send it! Other than that, I ran it 24hours (with 7-14 hours of breaks) without any issue's.

I've found an issue when attacking Guard Dogs, It kills the dog by the fountain, then proceeds to run around the back of the house and completly skip the 2 dogs on the side and then killing the dog in the back. Then it proceeds to run back to the front missing the 2 on the side again to kill the dog by the fountain. and auto retaliate is on. I have a video if you would like me to email it to you, just pm me your email and i can send it! Other than that, I ran it 24hours (with 7-14 hours of breaks) without any issue's.

It doesn't account for shortest path, just closest ignoring walls and objects. I might add that in the future though.