Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

You're obviously missing something. It only uses the slayer cave for select monsters. I do not provide refunds. If you need help add me on skype or send me a PM.

I'm actually working on a new paint system for aioslayer in hopes that it's actually my script, and not the fault of LG. I do not provide refunds. If you need help add me on skype or send me a PM.

Turns out i need a nosepeg for gargoyles despite having a slayer helm, does it support slayer cave gargoyles or not? 

hey, I have a few questions before I buy this.

1. how safe is this script? will I be able to run this script until 80's or 90's with breaks then after have a main account that's not banned.

2. is 40/40/40/40 stats a good starting point?

3. do you have any tips for botting this script?

1. As safe as the botter.

2. Yes

3. https://tribot.org/forums/topic/35728-tutorial-for-safe-botting/

Turns out i need a nosepeg for gargoyles despite having a slayer helm, does it support slayer cave gargoyles or not? 

No, slayer cave only for 70% of the monsters I believe.

A flawless slayer script would get so many users its insane. All I have seen the last few pages is bug reports, no thanks or progress reports.

Also if this script worked flawlessly it would have more replies per day.

All those signs I look for before buying a script not one is met. If it worked flawlessly for easy slayer masters I would possibly purchase.

A flawless slayer script would get so many users its insane. All I have seen the last few pages is bug reports, no thanks or progress reports.

Also if this script worked flawlessly it would have more replies per day.

All those signs I look for before buying a script not one is met. If it worked flawlessly for easy slayer masters I would possibly purchase.

Do not purchase it then. This script has over 1000 users, and only a handful complain. Most users who have a good experience do not post. Use the free trial if you want to test it, otherwise there is absolutely no reason to post.

Edited by Mute

For me personally I love the script and I have only had it a few days. At the moment though with any task I have looking glass just freezes and locks up and I either have to stop script completely or close tribot to get it unstuck. I have tried all the numerous methods right now for lowering CPU as my cpu is not the issue anyways. And have disabled graphics ran in browser and osbuddy nothing seems to fix the issue. Sent you a log in skype about the issue but you had addressed it above i believe about it just being the paint and I hope this is the case. Hope to hear good news soon about a fix.

For me personally I love the script and I have only had it a few days. At the moment though with any task I have looking glass just freezes and locks up and I either have to stop script completely or close tribot to get it unstuck. I have tried all the numerous methods right now for lowering CPU as my cpu is not the issue anyways. And have disabled graphics ran in browser and osbuddy nothing seems to fix the issue. Sent you a log in skype about the issue but you had addressed it above i believe about it just being the paint and I hope this is the case. Hope to hear good news soon about a fix.

What you sent me on Skype has nothing to do with the paint. I'll address it in a future update.

What is your issue?: Extreme lag
What happened exactly?:I've had this script for 2 days now, whenever it runs for over 10 mins and comes to a crowded area (dagonnoths) it starts to lagg like crazy, this also makes it fail to eat on time.
What task were you on?:Dagonnoths
What was the status on the paint?: Slayering.
Who is your slayer master?:chaelder
Bot debug?:nothing different from reg.
Client debug?:Nothing different from reg.

The lagg has nothing to do with my computer, I've tried it on 3 different ones, and 2 of those are extremely good, concidering it's only 1 bot it should do fine.

What is your issue?: Extreme lag

What happened exactly?:I've had this script for 2 days now, whenever it runs for over 10 mins and comes to a crowded area (dagonnoths) it starts to lagg like crazy, this also makes it fail to eat on time.

What task were you on?:Dagonnoths

What was the status on the paint?: Slayering.

Who is your slayer master?:chaelder

Bot debug?:nothing different from reg.

Client debug?:Nothing different from reg.

The lagg has nothing to do with my computer, I've tried it on 3 different ones, and 2 of those are extremely good, concidering it's only 1 bot it should do fine.

Allocate at least 512mbs of memory. If you're using LG minimize the paint by clicking the black bar. Other than that it's not the fault of my script. Works fine on normal client.

Allocate at least 512mbs of memory. If you're using LG minimize the paint by clicking the black bar. Other than that it's not the fault of my script. Works fine on normal client.

Mute, I have similiar issues as the poster above, the difference is that I can't even load it up before I get a grey screen and freezing (therefore I can't minimize the paint).

Can you please make an alternative paint as clearly many, many users are having problems with this and it is very frustrating given the high price point of the script. 

I understand buyer beware and all but its not like i'm the only one having the issue and I know its because of the paint/GUI

What is your issue?: Not using salt on RockSlugs
What happened exactly?: Clicks Salt then a different target / then just attacks both first target and then second target 
What task were you on?:Rock Slugs
What was the status on the paint?: Attacking
Who is your slayer master?: Chandler
Bot debug?: Nothing there
Client debug?:Nothing there

Pretty funny for 20 bux it wont do a rock slug task!

Edited by Red Ginger

Do not purchase it then. This script has over 1000 users, and only a handful complain. Most users who have a good experience do not post. Use the free trial if you want to test it, otherwise there is absolutely no reason to post.

I understand you have a lot of comments like my previous one that's why its understandable you would be so blunt in your reply.

I took your advice and used the free trial its only done 2 tasks but so far its flawless.

I admit so far I have been wrong this is a flawless slayer script from what I have seen so far.

I'm thinking of purchasing this - are there any recommended minimum requirements before using this, or can you start this off with basic combat stats (let's say 40 att, str, def), and let it do it's thing?

EDIT: Looked through some previous posts, and got my answer. I will hit 40/40/40 and purchase this.

Edited by ninjasheep

Mute, I have similiar issues as the poster above, the difference is that I can't even load it up before I get a grey screen and freezing (therefore I can't minimize the paint).

Can you please make an alternative paint as clearly many, many users are having problems with this and it is very frustrating given the high price point of the script. 

I understand buyer beware and all but its not like i'm the only one having the issue and I know its because of the paint/GUI

Try reading the OP next time.

TRiBot freezing or white GUI? Read this first:

Spoiler

Java 7 support has been removed. The notice that this script requires Java 8 has been up for over a month now. If you have not yet upgraded to Java 8 do so now.

download.mutesscripts.com

9e12e6d614.gif

If they're already in there, change them from denied to always allow.

Is it normal for there to be a 2-3 second delay between actions? When loot appears or a new monster spawns, the pointer remains stationary for about the seconds then continues on. This happens with all actions

Yes, this is ABCL

• Like 1

Does the lunar staff work in place of the dramen staff? also for the varrock/lumby/camelot etc teleports, does it have to be the tablets or can it be the runes? also does the dragon fire shield work in place of the anti-dragon shield or not?

@Mute

Edited by Cycle
  • Like 1

Does the lunar staff work in place of the dramen staff? also for the varrock/lumby/camelot etc teleports, does it have to be the tablets or can it be the runes? also does the dragon fire shield work in place of the anti-dragon shield or not?

@Mute

Yes, tabs or runes select on the gui, yes.

Why does the bot always telle home after getting new assignment? I just got hill giants from Vanaka (next door) and it telle's home..

Because that's how the script works. Webwalking isn't good enough to do otherwise. And AI positioning isn't going to happen.

Updated settings / profiling. Switched from Java preferences to conventional local properties. Your settings are now stored in .tribot\MuteSlayer. It's more efficient, fully functional, and works on any OS.

Edited by Mute

What is your issue?: Not starting task after banking
What happened exactly?: Withdraws rock hammer and then says "searching bank" Rock hammer perk bought from slay master and enabled
What task were you on?:Gargoyles
What was the status on the paint?: Searching bank
Who is your slayer master?: Nieve
Bot debug?: Nothing there
Client debug?:Nothing there