Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Bot Control Panel

76 posts in this topic

Any chance we could get some API for sending a short message to the panel from scripts? Maybe a "Status" or something? It would be nice if I could send a message to the panel if it's running but stuck.

2 hours ago, ohParadox said:

Idea : Hire Paradox to design a new Bot panel. 

x04cMXW.png

I have seen so many modern bootstrap-like designs. They're getting kinda boring.

39 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

I have seen so many modern bootstrap-like designs. They're getting kinda boring.

The one we have now is trash. 

13 minutes ago, ohParadox said:

The one we have now is trash. 

Yours look better, no doubt. I was just saying that something different and unique is refreshing to have.

1 person likes this

Cant see image after refreshing on a andrioid phone :/.

(Not using looking glass)

On 5/10/2016 at 5:11 AM, Underpaw said:

Yours look better, no doubt. I was just saying that something different and unique is refreshing to have.

Bot panel is broken and has been for quite some time.

Fix BOT PANEL, i paid for this feature (image). If not, give back my money, because no reason to buy Premium.

2 hours ago, Grybas said:

Fix BOT PANEL, i paid for this feature (image). If not, give back my money, because no reason to buy Premium.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Albino Child said:

not buying premium means enjoy botting 1 hour gl

Edited by i ride jesus

Screenshots still not working for me, also sometimes lists way more scripts than I have running. Other than that is good.

On 6/20/2016 at 0:47 AM, TerrifiedVirus said:

Screenshots still not working for me, also sometimes lists way more scripts than I have running. Other than that is good.

The bot panel is broken and has been for over a year, doesn't seem to be much of a priority to fix.

On 5/10/2016 at 2:51 AM, ohParadox said:

x04cMXW.png

would you make one for an individual? 

This feature really should be removed completely, or at least it should stop being advertised. It's been MULTIPLE YEARS since it worked.

On 5/10/2016 at 0:51 AM, ohParadox said:

x04cMXW.png

The next version of the Bot Panel will use Angular and material design. Although there might be a price hike to use it since supporting betweek 5K and 30K bots (yes, that many - mostly because of gold farmers) simultaneously running takes up a lot of resources with a service like this unless I were to code direct communication between the user and the botting client via a java web start service. Offering the bot panel currently costs more than it than it generates for the low amount of users who actually uses it which degrades the experience and services we are able to offer to the majority of our clients.

Now, before people start flaming me because they think I'm gonna be spending all of my time on this when I should be doing other things - it's going to mostly be designed by other staff whom happen to be web developers.

2 people like this

Another thing I'll mention:

R6XKsbH.png

This is the kind of beautiful design I'm looking for. This probably won't be what the repository/bot panel books like in the feature, but I'll look just as amazing.

3 people like this