TRiLeZ

TRiBot Bot Control Panel

On 6/20/2016 at 0:47 AM, TerrifiedVirus said:

Screenshots still not working for me, also sometimes lists way more scripts than I have running. Other than that is good.

The bot panel is broken and has been for over a year, doesn't seem to be much of a priority to fix.

On 5/10/2016 at 0:51 AM, ohParadox said:

Idea : Hire Paradox to design a new Bot panel. 

x04cMXW.png

The next version of the Bot Panel will use Angular and material design. Although there might be a price hike to use it since supporting betweek 5K and 30K bots (yes, that many - mostly because of gold farmers) simultaneously running takes up a lot of resources with a service like this unless I were to code direct communication between the user and the botting client via a java web start service. Offering the bot panel currently costs more than it than it generates for the low amount of users who actually uses it which degrades the experience and services we are able to offer to the majority of our clients.

Now, before people start flaming me because they think I'm gonna be spending all of my time on this when I should be doing other things - it's going to mostly be designed by other staff whom happen to be web developers.

• Like 2