Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Bot Control Panel

76 posts in this topic

To be honest there doesn't need to be a mobile app - just make sure that it can be used on mobile browsers

It uses Bootstrap and it responds pretty well to different screen sizes :) Should work fine on phones. Interesting feature.

1 person likes this

lol (small fee) probably going to be a lot and want more money lol.......

He didn't said that you need to buy it. He only said it'll have a decent price do you really think hes making such tools free? Hes spending time on it I quess you want also money for you time you invest in something right? Be happy that you've a 7 day free trial, so you can decide if it's usefull or not. Please don't post crap on the forums, because he won't change his mind if you post sucht things.. 

And with re-run script option, what to do if script have a GUI to select options? How then this option will work?

Got this SQL error:
Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.

Filename: core/Loader.php

Line Number: 346

I strongly think this should come with vip

b-b-b-b-but trilez needs to make more money though. he needs a living too ya know

What does the Command: feature do when starting a script via control panel?

Edit: There is also a bug with requesting an image. If there is more than 1 tab open on a client and I request an image from any of the accounts associated with it, then it will only produce an image of the 1st account of the client no matter which account I choose from. Unsure why this is happening, but, just letting you know.

Edited by idc

What does it mean i need my VIP Extended? i can't use it :c?

Click on the blue VIP Extended words shown when trying to use control panel. It should take you to the page to buy it.

Should make it so scriptwriters/premium scriptwriters have access to it...

Would be cool yeah, should be a perk of creating free scripts for tribot.