Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Bot Control Panel

76 posts in this topic

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the release of the TRiBot Bot Control Panel. The TRiBot Bot Control Panel is a user-web-interface which allows users to control their TRiBot clients via a web browser.

AOJX0.jpg

Users are able to see how many clients they have open and what scripts are running on those clients. Users also have the ability to start scripts, stop scripts, re-run scripts, and request a client image within the TRiBot Bot Control Panel.

This feature will be free for the next 7 days. The cost of the feature afterwards will be released at a later time (although it's only a small fee).

The TRiBot Bot Control Panel can be found here: https://tribot.org/botpanel/index.php

Cheers,

TRiLeZ

5 people like this

Glad you've released this. How about a mobile application?

And with re-run script option, what to do if script have a GUI to select options? How then this option will work?

2 people like this

This will come in handy for people like me, like druid asked, is there going to be a mobile app for this also?

To be honest there doesn't need to be a mobile app - just make sure that it can be used on mobile browsers

2 people like this

After the update, starting a script takes a bit long, it'd be cool to be able to disable the feature while developing since you sometimes have to restart a script a trillion times when testing tiny changes

1 person likes this

this is cool and im interested in this but right now i just want the bot to work.. cant even get a client to open because of a "client sided error"

Btw, have you thought about actually remote controlling the client? It'd be fairly straight forward to present the screen capture on an element that'll capture a mouse click position, send it over and have tribot click at that position...

Btw, have you thought about actually remote controlling the client? It'd be fairly straight forward to present the screen capture on an element that'll capture a mouse click position, send it over and have tribot click at that position...

Or hotkey menu navigation/injection.

I use an autoIT script to navigate my clients remotely already. Had screenshots sending via email, but conceptually this would work just as well if there were dedicated injection ports.

Also if this could implement the use of local email to external email, things would be nicely robust  ;)

Edited by Apox

Nice I guess, but I'd rather see Drill Demon and Freaky Forester randoms not being recognised by the client being fixed.. At the moment it's impossible to bot for long periods of time since all my accounts end up idling in those randoms anyway :/