Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

laniax

[ABC2 L10][200k+/h profit] LAN Chaos Druid Killer - Flawless - Kills Chaos Druids above Ardougne for herbs - [FREE][JAVAFX][OPEN SOURCE][DYN-SIG]

318 posts in this topic

hmm.. doesn't seem to work

What exactly doesn't work? I need more info to be able to help you since nobody else is having issues.

I'm going to test this out while i leave to go eat with my GF and her friends, hopefully i wont get banned and Get a good proggie when i'm back :)

You have done a great job with this bot, amazing coding...One problem, I seem to have encountered recently, the bot when leaving with a full invo doesnt always click the door and just clicks outside the room, leaving the bot stranded for hours.

You have done a great job with this bot, amazing coding...One problem, I seem to have encountered recently, the bot when leaving with a full invo doesnt always click the door and just clicks outside the room, leaving the bot stranded for hours.

Thanks for the kind words :)

I did a small code cleanup the other day.. must've messed something up! Updated it now, let me know if u still experience issues :)

got perm'd on one of my mains (First time botting on main, all stats were legit) 2 nights ago after an hour. Just a warning to others.

how do i get it to just pick up all unid herbs? I have low level herblore so i can identify any of the herbs. Do i just check off all herbs if i want every unid to be picked up?

How did i manage to die while using this script? Last thing my ingame chat is me trying to pick the lock and then i die and when i came back i found myself killing druids with just my sword?

sometimes the bot gets stuck when exiting, like it doesnt click the door to open it, just keeps clicking outside towards the bank/log as if it were already outside

Yeah what Unsettled said. Sometimes it misses the exit door and then gets stuck on the task 'walking to logs'. If I manually open the door and start the walk towards the log it then continues but must be baby sat to avoid this. Apart from that great script thank you! (Dying is also an issue, happened close to 10 times already, but if you just wield two items it's not too bad)

Yeah what Unsettled said. Sometimes it misses the exit door and then gets stuck on the task 'walking to logs'. If I manually open the door and start the walk towards the log it then continues but must be baby sat to avoid this. Apart from that great script thank you! (Dying is also an issue, happened close to 10 times already, but if you just wield two items it's not too bad)

Thanks for the feedback, its weird since there weren't any issues previously and the script hasnt changed! Makes me think maybe the latest tribot releases did something.

hey you think you can make it re-equip armour and weaps on death

I rather prevent it from dying in the first place :) Any details on how that happens?

My bot died also using this script, few mins ago saw a person dieing also.

BUG: It says 'crossing log', but stands at the door, or stands like 7 feets away from the log. Or if had conn lost, it stays at the login screen 'with the red button to play'

Great script, got me back on my feet coming back to the game.

I would only suggest adding gems to the loot table, and ranged exp/h to the paint, would be fantastic. :)

The script was just stood there not doing anything when i checked and had something to do with enabling anti ban at the bottom, i manually opened the door and click outside and then it went and banked like normal?

Gets stuck when trying to open the door while status is "Crossing log", it just stands before the door.

Also randoms like swarm and evil chicken kill my characters, might add going down ladder as combat solver.

Sometimes script just randomly stops as well with this error:

• [21:21:57] [LAN]AntiBan: Scheduled h to happen in: 180 seconds.
  • [21:22:15] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [21:22:15] at scripts.LANChaosKiller.I(LANChaosKiller.java:476)
  • [21:22:15] at scripts.State$3.c(LANChaosKiller.java:205)
  • [21:22:15] at scripts.LANChaosKiller.run(LANChaosKiller.java:290)
  • [21:22:15] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
  • [21:22:15] Stopping [LAN]AntiBan.
  • [21:22:15] Script Ended: [LAN] Chaos Killer. 

Would be great if you added equipping items that are in inventory when character dies and it goes death walking.

So I've new to botting . I've been botting for about a month now like legit non stop. Around 8 accounts haven't been banned or anything until a few days ago . Got perm banned using this script . I was like oh well .. I got 7 more bots . So I two more bots using your script using different proxies for each , taking breaks .. Etc. and get perm banned again on both accs. Gf. Not saying its your scripts fault or anything I'm just saying people who use this script be extra cautious. Btw it's flawless. Other than the high ban ratio lol.

This is the best bot I've used, ever, I'm a long-time botter too.

I've downloaded this script because others simply do not compete, aside from being the fastest and most intelligent it's a extremely user-friendly GUI. 

I've left this script running for over 36 hours, although the proggie screenshot wasn't taken, I'll make sure to do one in the future. 

This script has gotten me over 10,000 herbs, 2,000 of which Rannars. 10 half keys, copious amounts of mithril bolts, copious amounts of Law runes and loads more. I've used this bot since 40 strength, now I am 85. 

Laniax, you're a complete genius, I'm going to leave my bot running from the proggie I attach for the longest amount of time just to vouch for you. 

26K per hour, including roughly 150k per hour. It's crazy.

fc9f0839fdbda843d720b77fc4926bba.png

1 person likes this