Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

laniax

[ABC2 L10][200k+/h profit] LAN Chaos Druid Killer - Flawless - Kills Chaos Druids above Ardougne for herbs - [FREE][JAVAFX][OPEN SOURCE][DYN-SIG]

318 posts in this topic

Of course not? How are you dying? randoms? not eating?

Do you have food in the bank? What food are you using? How many?

I need some info to help you out..

I have no idea how I'm dying, I'm never looking at it when I die.

I do have lot of lobs in bank, im using lobs, 4 per inventory

Yeah, my bot still gets stuck right behind the log, It would move the mouse all the way to the bank but doesn't click on the log to cross.

Alright so I had a 20 hour proggy but then client shut down occasionally the account still gets stuck at log and runs around the log wastes like 3-5 minutes, will get stuck downstairs sometimes cold be for 1 minute-forever, and I notice that the only times that my main account has died has been due to poison. I forget the random event that poisons you but maybe you can add a poison detector and which can run to the bank and deposit the current invo and pull out an anti poison from the bank.

So as stated here: PHISHING_LINK

Jagex is trying to sue 3 different bot companies:

- PowerBot

- EpicBot (Didn't know that still existed)

- TriBot

I am scared because: Can they also sue the bot users? If yes how much do we have to pay?

They have also implemented a new bot-watching system, I will post about that later on.

1 person likes this

So as stated here: PHISHING_LINK

Jagex is trying to sue 3 different bot companies:

- PowerBot

- EpicBot (Didn't know that still existed)

- TriBot

I am scared because: Can they also sue the bot users? If yes how much do we have to pay?

They have also implemented a new bot-watching system, I will post about that later on.

clearly a rat.. this guy was banned probably for having a severe case of autism.

clearly a rat.. this guy was banned probably for having a severe case of autism.

Much worse, its a phising link. It goes to oldscool-runescape.com WHICH IS NOT A JAGEX OWNED DOMAIN. It's a website designed to steal your login info. If you clicked the link, you might have been infected with a java keylogger and you should run a virus/malware scan and change your password immediantly!

As for my script: i've revamped the log clicking a little and am currently testing it. Will release an update probably within an hour.

So far so good!I i would totally pay for this any day. 

Thanks for the kind words! But it will be free forever :)

On a side note; i did an update last night but didnt post about it yet.

Script will now eat your last food if your inventory is full to free up space.

I have found out that when you have a drop of two herbs and a ranarr is one of them(I have my bot set to only pick up ranarrs) it will miss click which herb to pick up then drop it but enver pick up the correct ranarr. I have discovered this by manually checking the herb pile on ground once i saw that it drops the herb.

Can you add a way where if your outside the radius of the log or place or bank etc it logs out. Numerous times its been a bit south from log and was standing there for hours. probably due to randoms.

Nvm if found another problem which likely caused the above. I tried running this morning and it would click over the log instead of using it making the script trying to run all around

Edited by darkharp

I have found out that when you have a drop of two herbs and a ranarr is one of them(I have my bot set to only pick up ranarrs) it will miss click which herb to pick up then drop it but enver pick up the correct ranarr. I have discovered this by manually checking the herb pile on ground once i saw that it drops the herb.

Updated, it will not try to loot it again before dropping the bad herbs. Let me know if/how it works.

Can you add a way where if your outside the radius of the log or place or bank etc it logs out. Numerous times its been a bit south from log and was standing there for hours. probably due to randoms.

Nvm if found another problem which likely caused the above. I tried running this morning and it would click over the log instead of using it making the script trying to run all around

Updated as well. It will now use WebWalking to get back on the original path. This means you are able to start this script from anywhere in the runescape world and it will run to ardougne. Be aware that it does not check if you are able to cross something (example: it will run over the white wolf mountain even if your combat lv 3).

This should also mean it would do a deathwalk if it died (lets hope nobody can confirm) :)

Updated, it will not try to loot it again before dropping the bad herbs. Let me know if/how it works.

Updated as well. It will now use WebWalking to get back on the original path. This means you are able to start this script from anywhere in the runescape world and it will run to ardougne. Be aware that it does not check if you are able to cross something (example: it will run over the white wolf mountain even if your combat lv 3).

This should also mean it would do a deathwalk if it died (lets hope nobody can confirm) :)

Sweet, i also think it was cause i had mouse speed to fast which if i lagged it would screw up. Now that i had it at medium doesnt have that problem anymore.

loops at bank when food with draw is set to 28. will bank inv then withdraw 28 food then will eat 1 food (assuming the free space) then will bank again to withdraw another full inv (since its set to 28) and 1 food again. not sure if this is meant to be in here but having food set to 28 causes a loop.

EDIT: checking back in. confirmation that setting to 28 food is the cause of the banking loop. also, jsut checked in on my bot and was logged out with client telling me evil chicken was present but at log in screen. logged in and bot was at 5 hp. evil chicken shat on me im guessing. needed fix maybe? other wise great bot so far

Edited by whip fetish

Sick! thanks for the proggy!

Don't overdo it though, i don't want to get you banned :)

ahah :P Im goldfarming with that atm. So Idc if I get banned :)

its still 100k - 150k/HR

Edited by Zeei

ahah :P Im goldfarming with that atm. So Idc if I get banned :)

its still 100k - 150k/HR

Does your's complete the combat random, mine always fails at that

Does your's complete the combat random, mine always fails at that

I have no current issues with combat randoms. If you get a combat random while you are in the tower, it should go downstairs and wait about 10 seconds before it gets back up.

Tribot records your random events in a small video. You can see it and figure out how it fails in your .tribot\random_videos folder.

I keep ending up dead. by a random event that poisons. The strange plant random  event fucks up sometimes.

Tribot handles the random events. I merely overriden the combat random to walk down the stairs instead of trying to run away.

If you experience difficulties with any other randoms you should report them in the client bugs section. (with detailed info of what is happening)

Been troubleshooting this script the past half an hour to see what settings I like best, and mouse speed, et cetera.

So that being said, I wont claim to know how perfect this script is (but I wont question it without good reason!)

But if I may make a suggestion, the herbs that are dropped should be identified and it should be made an option to identify scripts that you're keeping as well! :)